News !

Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone ! I've decided to continue this story but it'll be a completely different title and I need time to write the story too. The story will not be released soon as I'm still deeply affected by Jonghyun's death.. SHINee was the first ever group that got me into kpop and Jonghyun was my source of comfort and support throughout my depression .. to see him gone, grieves me and I'm still mourning over his death . But I know that jonghyun did very well in this life and I sincerely hope he's happy where he is now. I will take some time off to move on and stop grieving but it'll be hard ... honestly at this moment it'll be great to have the support of others .. I hope all of you can understand my pain and wait patiently for the release of a new FF . This is my promise to all of you that I will definitely release the new FF with a better and happier me.. and this is a promise to Jonghyun that I'll come out of my slump and smile again. I hope I'll comeback soon ... and I hope all of you will understand me and give me the same love and support when I come back again ... if during this period of time, anyone has any enquires, they are free to message me on LINE: Kay.d3nc3 let's be friends too :) and let's all wait till I come back alright ? I made a promise to you guys and Jonghyun .. so I definitely wouldn't break it ! See ya ! 

 

Love,

SHINEE_01 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter