Hope

Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

' Kim Ryeowook . You're mine . ' 

Pushing ryeowook roughly against the wall, kyuhyun possessively attacked ryeowook's lips not caring about the fight ryeowook was putting up against him. It was their 10th anniversary this year. But what kyuhyun was giving ryeowook was not a case of love making . Ryeowook hated it. It wasn't his first time to be taken by kyuhyun forcefully but ryeowook never complained after everything. Afterall, it was after all these sessions will kyuhyun stay in their bed for a few more days, care and love him for a few more days . Even if it was only for that few days, ryeowook didn't want to give up on kyuhyun. But this time, ryeowook had enough . The amount of hurt and rejection he faced daily will not be tolerated anymore . Every man has their limits, and ryeowook has reached his. Forcefully, ryeowook kicked kyuhyun in his groin and slapped him hard before pushing him off. Without looking back ryeowook ran away from him, grabbed his car keys, wallet and mobile phone before running out of the house. 

Since young, ryeowook had always dreamed of having a perfect marriage family . He had thought that life with kyuhyun would be perfect and that as days go by, his marriage will fall into place and everything will go according to plans . But fate has decided to play with him once again . What is this love ? What is this marriage ? Everything is nothing but a facade . One that ryeowook can't wait to run away from . 

Standing at the ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter