Unnie

GIRLZ tv
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Chaeyoung makes her way back to the group, she sees the girls sitting in a circle.

"Chaeyoung, hurry up and sit down," Jihyo commands. Following the order, Chaeyoung sits down in the middle of Tzuyu and Dahyun. "Now that everyone is here, how about we go around the circle and say our ages and something cool about yourself."  Jihyo smiles, looking around trying to find a volunteer. When she doesn't see anyone taking the initiative, she takes it upon herself to start.

"I'm 20 years old and I like to sing, also we will be going counterclockwise so, Momo you're next." A loud groan can be heard from the tired looking girl.

"I like dancing and I'm 21," Momo says in a sleepy voice.

"Are you good at dancing? Because you seem really lazy." Tzuyu says with no remorse.

Momo gave Tzuyu the side eye before saying, "Did you mean sleepy? Because if you did, I'm only this tired because of how hard I work on perfecting my dancing."

Silence fills the air as people were looking to each other trying to figure out what to do, but Tzuyu lets out a small laugh. "Sorry if I offended you. You do seem like you work very hard. My apologies." Momo grins and gives Tzuyu a thumbs up.

Sana who was sitting next to Momo opened . "I'm 21 as well and people say I have the charm of being cute and y at the same time." Everyone was looking at each other in disbelief so Nayeon speaks up.

"If it's true, can you demonstrate for us?" Nayeon slyly asks.

"I can, but I'll have to do my charm on someone. Can you recommend someone?"

Scanning around the room, Nayeon points her finger at a girl with red hair.

"Do it to Dahyun."

Dahyun was surprised and before she could protest, Sana was right in front of her.

Sana began puffing up her cheeks and doing a gesture that indicated that she was pretending to be a squirrel. Dahyun was smiling until Sana blinked her eyes and all of a sudden, a seductive aura starts to form. Sana then leans closer to Dahyun which resulted in Dahyun closing her eyes. Moving past Dahyun's face, Sana's lips brushed Dahyun's ear and blew cold air, that made Dahyun shiver.

During this whole exchange, Chaeyoung had been watching Dahyun with a smirk. She found it funny how much Dahyun was squirming and that her ear got red when Sana blew on it, but she also took note of when Sana got so close to Dahyun's face, she saw her gulp.

Moving back, Sana claps her hands and smiles "And that was my demonstration."

All the girls started to slow clap but it soon speeds up, with small cheers. Dahyun opens her eyes and looks around feeling embarrassed by what just occurred. Chaeyoung pats her arm and tells her it's okay.

The next person to speak was Jeongyeon. "It appears that 21 is a very popular age because that's how old I am too. I also can play the saxophone but please don't tell me to play it." Jeongyeon chuckles.

"Yeah, don't." Nayeon comments. "She ."

This earned a few chuckles from the girls and a hit from Jeongyeon, who murmurs, "No I don't."

Nayeon hears her and whispers in her ear. "I know you don't, but I want you to only play for me."

Jeongyeon stiffens up and Nayeon laughs. "Anyways, now it's my turn. So far, I'm getting the impression that I'm the oldest at 22 years old. Also, if you guys haven't noticed yet, the cool thing about me is pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter