Confessions

Confusions, Conclusions, and Confessions

words count: 3,006

 

~×~×~×~×~×~

 

Its already the end of September and Jisoo still can't help but question his feelings for his best friend. He doesn't know who to talk to, he wants to talk to someone at the same time he doesn't want to bother anyone but it feels like he'll just gonna have another breakdown if he won't be able to tell someone about his love problem towards his best friend, what he really feels for Jeonghan.

He always feel like crying, he just want Jeonghan to always hold him but at the same time don't, because Jisoo thinks that he's being unfair to Jeonghan.. of course, he likes Jeonghan while he thinks that the latter doesn't like him back.

He sighs as he brushes his hair up in frustration. He walks pass the members who are scattered everywhere inside their practice room as everyone practice individually.

Jihoon just got out of his studio and saw Jisoo's glum look as he pass in front of him, he had heard that a few days ago from Seungcheol that Jisoo had a breakdown but Seungcheol didn't tell him what was the reason, Jihoon thought that maybe he needs to at least comfort Jisoo because his hyung looks like he was about to cry already. Jihoon is not good at this, but at least he needs to try.

Jihoon suddenly stop Jisoo from his tracks as he pulls Jisoo by the sleeve.

"Hyung" Jihoon called. Jisoo looks at him with a sad expression but immediately fakes a smile.

"Yes, Jihoon?" Jisoo says as he faces Jihoon.

"Can we talk inside my studio?" Jihoon says as he tugs Jisoo's sleeve to follow him

"Yeah.. sure.." Jisoo responded with an unsure tone. Why do he have to have an alone talk with Jihoon anyway? Maybe for their upcoming album? Yeah. Maybe that one.

Jisoo follows Jihoon inside the room. Immediately go to Jihoon's sofa inside the studio. Jihoon locked the door and sit on his computer chair.

"Hyung, is there something wrong? Do you have a problem?" Jihoon says as he tilt his head to the side.

"Uh-why..N-nothing-- I don't have any problem.. I am fine...?" Jisoo's last words sounds like a whisper, and his tone of voice sounds so sad.

"Hyung.. you know I'm not good with words.. but I know how to observe.." Jihoon says as he puts a hand on his chin.

"Uhm.. may I just ask something?" Jisoo says as he glance up to Jihoon with a nervous look. Jihoon nodded in response.

"How did you and Seungcheol end up to be together..?" 

Jihoon almost fell from his chair. Why the heck is Jisoo asking this kind of stuff to him anyway? But Jihoon kind of get it on where this is leading. And who is the person who's probably involved to Jisoo's problem.

"Well..." Jihoon started.

"You know me hyung... I'm not the romantic kind of person... and well... as what Seungcheol hyung have told me about his experience while trying to court me well... he said it wasn't easy.. in the first place, I didn't know he's in love with me--!" Jihoon face-palmed himself. 

Jisoo looks at Jihoon, he sees a faint blush on Jihoon's cheeks and ears slowly becoming red.

"--well, I admit... I just thought he was playing with me so I didn't acknowledge his intimate acts towards me... you know hyung, if you like someone, you should let them know... its better to try than staying silent." Jihoon looks at Jisoo slowly in the eyes so he can deliver his words as sincere as possible.

"Were Seungcheol not afraid if-- what if you didn't like him back.. wouldn't it be awkward for the two of you?" Jisoo looks at Jihoon eyes full of worry.

".. well, you know the person you like, if I were that person, I could never say no to a person like you hyung, I mean, you're like everybody's type--well sorry Seungcheol is my type-- I just--I mean--"

"I understand your point Jihoon, don't worry"  Jisoo pats Jihoon's head as he smile sweetly at Jihoon.

"--well, okay.. now you see... what I really want to say is,  the person you like might like you too" Jihoon smiles back at Jisoo and pats his shoulder

"Thanks Jihoon" Jisoo stands up from his seat and reach the doorknob.

"No problem hyung, now go and practice or-- confess or something" Jihoon slightly giggle as he waves his hand.  Jisoo then waves back then closes the door of Jihoon's studio.

+++++

Jisoo sits back at the corner of the room, holding his guitar on his right hand and the lyrics sheet on the other. He lean his head by the wall for a moment to clear his mind. Jihoon is right, he haven't yet confessed, Jeonghan is nice enough to keep things cool if ever the latter doesn't like him back. Jeonghan is always sweet and caring towards him, but he also knows that Jeonghan is nice to everyone and he's clingy to all of the members. But Jisoo needs to think positive this time.. yes, there are many what ifs, but there is always positive things on this. As long as Jeonghan hasn't said No or as long as Jeonghan isn't dating anyone.. then he still had the chance to win Jeonghan's heart. 

Slowly, Jisoo opens his eyes, he almost throw his lyrics sheet on the person staring a few meters away from him.

"J-Jeonghan-ah!" Jisoo holds his chest as he lets out a heavy sigh.
"Hey-- so rude shua... am I that ugly?" Jeonghan puffs his cheeks as he pouts.

How can even Jeonghan ask something like that? Ugly doesn't even fit to be beside Jeonghan's name. For Jisoo, Jeonghan is like the complete contrast of ugly. A beautiful face, a beautiful heart. He don't even know if there is considered ugly in Jeonghan. They've known each other for so long, and Jisoo knows well how to desrcibe Jeonghan, PERFECT. 
 
"N-no.. I was just shock, you just suddenly appear in front of me" Jisoo brushes his hair and hold his guitar again.
"I just thought you're sleeping... I was about to wake you up" Jeonghan squats in front of him. 

"So... what did you and Jihoon do inside his studio?" Jeonghan leans forward, reaching Jisoo's knees. Batting his lashes prettily as if to push Jisoo on his limit. 

Jeonghan wants Jisoo to fall for him hard after all. 

"J-just--" Jisoo stutters.

"I just discussed something about Jisoo hyung's part,  Jeonghan hyung you don't have to worry" Jihoon cut in as he seats on a near chair at the long table inside their practice room. He knows well what Jeonghan's feelings for Jisoo, he knows it pretty well. He snorts to himself. He wants to hit his two hyungs for being numb for their feelings for each other. 

"Okay, fine" Jeonghan crawls beside Jisoo as he leans on Jisoo's shoulder

"Nap time" Jeonghan hugs Jisoo's arm on his chest.

"Sleepy already?" Jisoo says as he brush Jeonghan's bangs to the side. Jeonghan didn't speak and just continue to rub Jisoo's hand with his thumb.

After a while, both of them fell asleep on each others' arms.

Jihoon looks at them to make sure both are asleep, then he grabs his phone on his pocket then send a message to someone. 
 
--

To: Cheollie ♥

I already finished the arrangement for the special stage...

2:30pm

--

Jihoon was about to put his phone away when it suddenly vibrate.

--

From: Cheollie ♥

Wow, you finish early today. Should I fetch you now, Jihoonie? 

2:31pm

--

To: Cheollie ♥

Yes, I just finished it, we'll have our recording tomorrow instead. 

2:32pm

--

From: Cheollie ♥ 

Okay, I'll go now... Jihoonie, lets go eat somewhere? :)

2:33pm

--

To: Cheollie ♥

Yeah, sure ... hyung ♥ 

2:34pm

+++

Jihoon secretly talk to the other vocal team members about Jeonghan and Jisoo be staying behind, Seokmin and Seungkwan know well about what Jihoon is thinking so they immediately agreed on leaving the two. No one will use the practice rooms after all since their labelmates knows that they're the ones on schedule to use the practice room on that day.

Jihoon leave a note on the door where their two hyungs can easily see it, saying that they'll go out early and they'll have their recording tomorrow instead. 

+++
it's 5pm already when Jisoo suddenly woke up from his slumber. He looks around and realizes that the other members already leave the practice room. He was about to stand up but then he lately realized that Jeonghan is leaning on his shoulder, sleeping. He looks at Jeonghan carefully, It's not really the first time he see Jeonghan's face this near.. but he's always left mesmerized for Jeonghan's soft features, Jeonghan looks so fragile when he's asleep, for when in fact, Jeonghan is even manlier than him. 

Oh he suddenly remembers how Jeonghan looks so shy and would always only be with him since they were trainees.. he misses the time where Jeonghan will be contented just being with him.. they may bicker a lot.. but they support each other a lot. Jeonghan had even seen him on his ugliest state, yet Jeonghan still stayed with him... even when crying silently.. trying to hide from everyone, Jeonghan knows where to find him and comfort him..

He gently brush the latter's hair to the side, slowly Jeonghan's eyes open and looks at him, Jisoo was surprised. Jeonghan looks like an angel. Well, he always does.

Jeonghan smiles as he leans to Jisoo's touch. Jeonghan shuts his eyes slowly, enjoying the soft touch of Jisoo. Jisoo's warm hand starts to slowly move downward on Jeonghan's cheeks, caressing it, Jisoo holds him like he's the most fragile thing ever, he touches him with so much care and love. Jeonghan opens his eyes, he sees how Jisoo's eyes looks on him with so much affection. Both of them are so engrossed on staring at each other. Jeonghan carefully lifts both of his hands and cup Jisoo's face. And then an unexpected thing happened. 

Jisoo leans forward and kiss Jeonghan on the lips. Both are inexperienced so both of them just let their lips touch. but Jisoo suddenly Backed away, a guilt expression on his face. He looks on Jeonghan like he's panicking.

"Uh-Jeonghan-ah ---I'm sorry!" Jisoo says as he tries to stand.

Jeonghan immediately grabs his hand even before Jisoo could stand up from his seat.

"Why are you saying sorry---? You did nothing wrong shua" Jeonghan once again cup Jisoo's face with both of his hands. Jisoo looks on his eyes, his expression looks like he's about to cry.

"I did, Jeonghan-ah.. I might get the wrong idea if we keep on doing these kinds of things." Jisoo says as he tries to push Jeonghan away from him.

"What kind of idea,  Shua? We're not doing anything wrong" Jeonghan rubs Jisoo's cheeks with a thumb.

"Y-you don't understand--" 

"Shua-yah, do you like me?" Jeonghan cut Jisoo's words. Jisoo looks Jeonghan in the eyes, a sudden red blush crept on his face. He averts his eyes away from the latter but Jeonghan touch his face and averts his eyes back to Jeonghan again.

"Jeonghan-ah.. why are you doing this to me..." Jisoo suddenly sobs. Jeonghan gently smiles at Jisoo before he hug Jisoo on his chest.

"Just answer me shua... do you like me?" Jeonghan keeps his arms around Jisoo, securing the latter to hold on to him, moving Jisoo to sit on his lap.

Jisoo nods. "I-I like you--- but not only as a friend--- Please don't hate me " Jisoo sobs harder. He finally got to tell Jeonghan his feelings. But he's not prepared at all, now leaving him in a crying mess.

"I won't hate you shua... but... I don't like you"  Jeonghan says as he tries to lift Jisoo's face, Jisoo's sobs gotten worse, oh Jeonghan feels so guilty now. 

"---Because I love you shua" Jeonghan kisses Jisoo to stop him from crying. Jeonghan kisses Jisoo on his cheeks, on his forehead, on his lips, on his neck. He showers Jisoo with lots of kisses as he tries to whisper lovely things to Jisoo.

Jisoo can't process everything that is happening at the moment. He just let Jeonghan do what he wants on him. Suddenly Jeonghan tries to lift his shirt.

"I'm sorry if I lurk you to fall for me shua, but I just need you so badly in my life." Jeonghan kisses Jisoo's chest. But Jisoo suddenly hold him by the shoulder.

"Jeonghan-ah, d-don't, the stylists told me they want me to wear a v-cut polo for the live performance.." Jisoo's face looks so red.

" Okay, I won't leave marks on your chest, but that doesn't mean I won't leave marks somewhere else." Jeonghan suddenly raises Jisoo's arm as he leaves a mark of hickey and bite it after. Jisoo moans so loud that Jeonghan's little Jeonghan got excited for a bit.

"There. this means you're mine and only mine now Shua.. I won't easily let the other members touch you. You know how possessive I am to you, right? " Jeonghan kisses Jisoo once again. Jisoo finally smiles at him again. 
"Yes, Jeonghan-ah.. I'm all yours" 

+++
 
Walking back on their dorm, Jisoo looks like he's in a daze. Jeonghan grabs Jisoo by the hand as he tries to text someone.

---
To:   SVT:  S.Coups

Coups, tell the others that please Free the dorm until 10pm. Thanks.

--

From : SVT: S.Coups

Why?  Something's up? 

--
To: SVT: S.Coups

Yes. Jeonghan Junior is up. So if you don't mind, get your asses off the dorm and just be back till 10pm. ^~^

--

From: SVT: S.Coups

Woah! You . Finally. Cool. Congrats bro, but please.. may I remind you, don't do it on our room. 
--

When they got back at their dorm, the members are all out. Back from their practice room, Jisoo saw a note from Jihoon. Now, they're back at the dorm but no member are here.. so where are  they? 

"Now.. we have the whole dorm for us " Jeonghan smirks as he locks the front door and lead Jisoo on the shower.

"Lets have a bath, shua?" Jeonghan opens the shower, both of them still in their clothes. Jeonghan suddenly attacks Jisoo with his lips once again. Oh, how lovely both of them look, that wet look, shirts drenched in water, Jeonghan can visibly see Jisoo's figure. Jeonghan gulps. He feels so hard now. 

Jeonghan slowly remove Jisoo's clothes until the only thing left is his boxers. Then he proceeded on removing his own clothes too, still showering kisses to Jisoo.

"Ever since I fall for you, I already imagine how I want to make a mess with you shua..  your lovely face, your beautiful heart, your pure soul. I want everything of you." He brushes Jisoo's bangs to the side.

"When.. how.. I mean.. I thought I was the only one who likes you.. I.." Jisoo looks at Jeonghan with confusion.

"I always try to touch you.. try to convey my feelings to you.. am I not possessive enough?" Jeonghan pouts.

"B-but.. you're always touchy to everyone.. you also claims everyone as yours.. I - I don't understand.. I--I'm sorry.. I'm confused.. I thought you're just the same to everyone.." Jisoo averts his eyes away from Jeonghan.

" I am touchy to everyone, but my touchiness to you is 10041230% more compare to I am with the others, that's just -1% on how touchy I am to you.. have you seen me touch them like the way I touch you?" Jeonghan touches Jisoo's cheeks until Jisoo's neck, down to his chest. 

"I do claim everyone as mine, but not the way I claim the whole you as mine. What I want is you. All of it. Your personality, your pretty face, your gentleness. Do you even know how much I want you just for myself? If only I could lock you up and not let any of the other members Touch you, I would." Jeonghan places his palm on Jisoo's heart.

"I can hear your heartbeat... and its the same on the beat how my heart is beating right now" Jeonghan brought Jisoo's right hand on his chest.

"See? I'm so happy.. we're like as one!" Jeonghan looks at Jisoo like a cute bunny.

"But I want both of us to be truly as one" Jeonghan smirk as he lead Jisoo's lips to his,  until their lips met and kiss passionately till they're out of breath.

+++

Seungcheol did asked the members to go out with him for a while, but didn't told the other members why. He needs to secure that everyone will stay with him till 10pm... He wishes that Jeonghan and Jisoo will finish quickly. Oh he needs to talk to the two to know how to secretly date if they want their relationship to last. Him and Jihoon might have already mastered it. And Jeonghan and Jisoo needs to hide their relationship to the public too. 

He looks at his wrist watch. 9:58pm ... maybe this is safe to walk back to their dorm right? Seungcheol gathers all the members outside the arcade and told them they'll go back to the dorm now. 

--

Jeonghan must've been out of his mind. Of course, Jisoo's first time won't be easy. But it's all worth it. Worth the wait, worth everything. Jeonghan smiles as he looks at Jisoo who is sleeping beside him on his bed. 

Moments later, the front door opens and can hear the footsteps of the other members. 

"I told you not to do it here, Yoon Jeonghan" Seungcheol says as he crosses his arms. 

"We didn't do it here Coups, don't worry."  Jeonghan smirked.

"Huh? Then where?" Seungcheol looks at Jeonghan with a suspicious look. 

"You might find it out tomorrow onwards." 
Jeonghan smirks.

 

 

~•~•~•~

A/N: 

Sorry for the super late update ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and I still at writing.. I've been stressed, depressed and have been no sleep because of my final thesis (will be finishing college soon! Yay!) I hope you guys still like this, I was actually expecting that I'll get to write more for the last chapter, but because of my stress I can't come up with how am I going to end the story ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

 

Thank you to all who've subscribed and read my trashy work. ㅋㅋㅋ 

 

Spread the JiHan love ♥