Conclusion

Confusions, Conclusions, and Confessions

word count: 1600

•×•×•×•×••×•×•×•×•×•♥♡•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

 


The next day, Jisoo is back to normal. He's now talking to Jeonghan comfortably, Jisoo thought that Jeonghan doesn't deserve to be treated like the way he did yesterday so he's trying his best to keep his calm whenever Jeonghan is around.

They are on Jeonghan's bed, seating comfortably leaning against the headboard. Jeonghan is seating beside Jisoo while watching some anime Jisoo wanted to watch, which he had said out of nowhere as he was playing with his phone while Jeonghan overheard it this breakfast.

In Jisoo's words : 'it caught my attention coz of a particular character..' and it made Jeonghan curious so he asked Jisoo to watch it with him after they eat their meal.

Jisoo clicked on an episode suddenly Jeonghan exclaimed
"Oh--look there's a long haired guy..!" Jeonghan pointed to the screen then he remembers what he heard from Jisoo from breakfast.

"Yeah..." Jisoo said as he looks at Jeonghan, who looks like he had wore a pink faint blush on his cheeks. Jisoo thought his eyes were just playing with him. 'Why would even Jeonghan blush at this moment?' He thought.

"He kind of.. look like me.." Jeonghan tilted his head to the right as he put a hand on his face to subtly cover his blush.

"Yeah.. that's why this anime caught my attention" Jisoo blurted out.

"Oh.. cool" Jeonghan is now hiding his grin. He's so happy. So that's why Jisoo wanted to watch this anime because of Him???

They continued to watch the anime and once they were finished on a few episodes, Jisoo blurted out something again, saying "Mansae"

"Huh?" Jeonghan looks at Jisoo with a puzzled look

"Your hair from Mansae era .. its same as his long hair when he was young" Jisoo didn't look at Jeonghan and still focusing on the screen, clicking on the next episode.

"Do you like my hair back then.. more?"

Jisoo looks at Jeonghan and brushes Jeonghan's bangs to the side.

"I always like your hair. Long or short--" Jisoo then patted him on the head.

"Your hair does not define you anyway-- I like you--" Jeonghan looks at Jisoo with shock while Jisoo started to stutter "I-I mean your hair! I'll like your hair on whatever length it would be" Jisoo smiles to Jeonghan as he looks back in front of the screen again.

Jeonghan frown a little.. 'you should have not just said my hair.. i want to hear you liking me .. not my hair on any length .. come on.. ' Jeonghan sulks as he turns to face the screen again. suddenly Jisoo whispers.
"I like you as you just being you..."

And Jeonghan just silently blush to himself. Jeonghan is not just happy because of what Jisoo said, but because he can also see Jisoo's ears getting red.

Jeonghan silently thought to himself, what if Seokmin is right? That Jisoo likes him too...? Like, like the way of his 'like' for the latter and not just a friend. But.. what if they are just assuming things..?

Jeonghan wants to find out what is Jisoo's real feelings towards him.

'Do I need to set up a plan?' Jeonghan thought to himself.

Suddenly Jeonghan thought of something that can maybe push Jisoo to confess to him.. or maybe to completely fall for him.

Jeonghan hide the grin on his face with a hand as he put his head of Jisoo's shoulder.

"Are you sleepy already?" Jisoo says as he pat Jeonghan's head.

"No... I just like this position better" Jeonghan nuzzle his nose a little bit on Jisoo's neck.

"Jeonghan-ah?" Jisoo asks as he stiffen from his position.

"Hm?" Jeonghnn hummed.

"W-what are you doing?" Jisoo let out a nervous chuckle.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Jeonghan pouts.

"Uh-- nothing.." Jisoo brushes Jeonghan's hair to the side, acting all cool again, but Jeonghan can feel Jisoo's cold hands a bit shaking as Jisoo tries to brush his bangs away from his face.

Jeonghan suddenly grab Jisoo's hand and intertwine their hands together.

"Is it cold shua?" Jeonghan says as he kisses Jisoo's hand. Jisoo looks like he's panicking and can't even say a word.

"Come here," Jeonghan wrap his arms around Jisoo. "You should have put thicker clothes, you know the members' set the air conditioner"

Jisoo nods slowly and reply a 'sorry' to Jeonghan.

"You're getting too thin now shua-yah" Jeonghan slowly put his arms on Jisoo's waist. Jisoo stiffened from the position once again. Jeonghan is enjoying himself too much but he needs to know the real reason behind Jisoo's change of action suddenly. Before when he touch the latter, Jisoo will just lean on his touch innocently.

"Is there something wrong shua-yah? You look so uncomfortable.. is it because of me?" Jeonghan pouts as he hug Jisoo on an embrace.

"N-No... I'm okay Jeonghan-ah"
Jisoo leans on Jeonghan. And Jeonghan can now feel how warm Jisoo's body had become. He missed this warmth, before, Jisoo would always let him touch him and Jisoo would innocently pur on his touches like a cute cat. Jeonghan likes how Jisoo would be so clingy without Jisoo noticing his own actions.

"Shua-yah.. lets go to sleep instead.. I'm getting sleepy" Jeonghan says as he puts away the laptop from Jisoo's lap and drag Jisoo down on his pillow with him.

All afternoon, Jisoo and Jeonghan had spent their days just lying on Jeonghan's bed. Its their week off after all, they can do anything as much as they want.

Later that night, Jisoo decided to be the last one to take a shower again, and as usual, he forgot his towel again.

"J-Jeonghan-ah..?" Jisoo peaks from the bathroom door as he checks if the shared room of Jeonghan's light is still on. He heard some ruffling of blanket sounds from the room followed by footsteps.

"You forgot your towel again?" Jeonghan says as he passes Jisoo a towel. Jisoo just gave him a shy smile and get the towel from the latter's hand.

Jisoo was about to use the towel to make him dry but he saw Jeonghan's name on it instead of his.

"Jeonghan-ah, this is your towel.. not mine.." Jisoo looks at Jeonghan with a puzzled look.

"I know" Jeonghan was about to walk back to his shared room but Jisoo speak again

"B-But... this is not mine.. this is yours.."

"I'm to lazy to go to your room so I just get mine. Use that, I don't mind." Jeonghan smiles at Jisoo before he walks back into his room.

Jisoo was left dumbfounded. He can still smell Jeonghan's shampoo and soap he uses. Its making Jisoo feel so , but he shrug the feeling away. He feels so embarrassed that he's getting tuned on by his best friend's smell.

Jisoo finished drying himself up, he wrapped Jeonghan's towel on his waist as he walks out of the shower.
When he passed by Jeonghan's shared room, someone had called him and he know that voice pretty much well.

"Shua-? Shua-yah! Shua-yah!" Jeonghan calls out.

"Yes Jeonghan-ah? Why? What is it?" Jisoo peaks inside the bedroom seeing Mingyu, Seungcheol and Jihoon already are asleep.

"Can you please turn off the lights?" Jeonghan says as he looks at Jisoo .
Jisoo nodded a reply. The switch is just meters away from Jeonghan. Sometimes Jisoo thinks he's spoiling Jeonghan so much, but then he realizes that Jeonghan always brings him his towel so.. its just a tie.

"Jisoo --" Jeonghan whispers but Jisoo can't barely hear it.
"Hm?" Jisoo lowers himself on Jeonghan's level to hear what the other was saying.

"Goodnight" and Jeonghan suddenly kiss Jisoo on his cheeks.

Jisoo blushes so hard, he's hoping that Jeonghan can't see his face from the dark room, but then there is still light coming from the outside of the room since the door is open wide.

"Oh.. goodnight to you, too" Jisoo says as he tries to stand back again, but Jeonghan hold his hand.

"Hey.." Jeonghan whined. Jisoo knows the reason already so he gave Jeonghan a return of goodnight kiss on the cheeks with a little hesitant.. Jisoo is so nervous that he might accidentally kiss Jeonghan on the lips instead of his cheeks.

"Much better" Jeonghan says as he let go of Jisoo's hand.

Jisoo finally gets to stand up from his position and tuck the towel on his waist again to secure it won't fall. Jisoo starts to walk to the door when Jeonghan speaks again.

"Shua-yah.. please shut the door for me please" Jisoo replied a slight nod and closes the door of the room.

After Jisoo left the room, Jeonghan smiled to himself.
'If my guest is right, then it really is possible that Shua likes me too!' Jeonghan silently chuckle. He open his phone to see his wallpaper of him and Jisoo.
'If my conclusions are right... then maybe I should just continue to push Jisoo on his limit so he can finally confess his feelings for me!'

Jeonghan looks at his phone once again and search for his calendar app.

'just a few more days, and you'll be mine'

Jeonghan turn his phone's screen off and put it on his side table.

Jeonghan was able to sleep peacefully that night with a smile on his face, while Jisoo can't even make himself calm, his heart on beating too loud that it rings on his head and it feels like his heart is going to burst

 

•×•×•×•×••×•×•×•×•×•♥♡•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

 

A/N:  I'm trying my best to update really fast hahahaha,  sorry if my writing kinda  ;;;;