Confusion

Confusions, Conclusions, and Confessions

 Word count: 1943

 

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•♡✧♡•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

 


September 11, 2016

It was the date where Jisoo feel something to question more of his feelings for his bestfriend... because of the pepero kiss game they played on one of their Apac Tour. where he felt his and Jeonghan's lips together and even Jeonghan announced it to everyone.

Since then Jisoo would feel more butterflies in his stomach whenever he sees Jeonghan or whenever the latter touches him... it made him nervous and anxious whenever Jeonghan is around... so he tried to go and hangout with the other members.. he needs some time thinking... Jeonghan might not be feeling the same way as his. Jisoo feels so embarrassed... thinking that he might be assuming things to go well his secret crush for Jeonghan. He thought to himself that he really needs to think about things hard.

Its been 2 weeks already since after the incident. Jisoo will still let Jeonghan touch him occasionally, after all, he knows that his friend has this some kind of obsession on touching his neck. One of the reason why Jisoo had said before that his iest part of his body is his neck/Adams apple. But whenever he's not prepared for Jeonghan's presence he'll suddenly get nervous and wants to run away from Jeonghan.. his heart hurts so much from the beating.. he just want to run and make his heart calm again.

Jisoo woke up early again today, he barely sleep last night and now he's up this early. He goes up from his bed and fix it. He opens his drawer to get his clothes and place them perfectly on his bed.

"H-hyung?" Seokmin says as he peaks from the upper side of the bunk bed.

"You're up early--" Seokmin lets out a yawn as he rubs his sleepy eyes.

"Sorry.. did I wake you up? Go back to sleep, I'll just take a shower.." Jisoo says as he brush Seokmin's hair to the side. Seokmin nods sleepily and goes back to his sleep.

Jisoo showers for a good 30 minutes.
'Oh no..' Jisoo face palmed himself, he forgot his towel once again. Everyone in the dorm are still asleep.

"Seokmin?" Jisoo peaks from the bathroom door. Good thing Seokmin just got out of their room heading to the kitchen.

"Uh-- yes hyung?" Seokmin says as he stops from his tracks and look on Jisoo's way.

"Uhmm.. I forgot my towel again.. sorry" Jisoo says as he shyly smiles on Seokmin.

"Ahhh" Seokmin giggled and nodded before heading back to their room and bring his towel to him.

"Thank you" Jisoo smiles to Seokmin as he gets his towel from the latter.

"Hyung do you want some coffee or hot chocolate? I'll make you some while you're dressing" Seokmin asks as he heads back to the kitchen.

"Yes please. Thank you" Jisoo says as he dries himself up then wrap his towel on his waist before he goes out of the shower to dress on their shared room.

--

"Jisoo-- shua..?" Jeonghan calls out to Jisoo who's sitting on the living room, drinking his hot chocolate that Seokmin prepared. Jisoo looks so startled that made Jeonghan worry.. he never saw Jisoo like this before towards him... Jisoo looks like panicking...?

"shua-yah?" Jeonghan calls Jisoo once again, the latter slowly gets up from the sofa and goes to the kitchen not looking even just one glance to Jeonghan.

'Shua..?' Jeonghan pout.

'What's going on..? Did I do something to Jisoo..? He also didn't call me after he shower instead he asked Seokmin to get him his towel today..' Jeonghan looks at the kitchen counter where Jisoo is currently at, just finishing his chocolate and looks really uncomfortable.

Jeonghan shrug it off, maybe Jisoo is just not in the mood.. maybe the anime series he's watching didn't end well...

Jeonghan looks at the kitchen counter one last time, he saw Jisoo looking at him but averts his eyes immediately, he finishes his hot chocolate and wash his cup on the sink.

Jeonghan looks at the clock, he needs to go out and buy a gift for his mother, he wanted to ask Jisoo to come with him but Jisoo isn't talking to him. He started to walk towards Jisoo's shared room with Seokmin and Seungkwan.

"Deokyeom-ah?" Jeonghan called out Seokmin from the outside of the room.

Seokmin immediately open the door of the room, Seungkwan on his phone watching Haikyuu while Seokmin looks like eating some oranges.

"Yes hyung?" Seokmin looks at Jeonghan puzzled.

"Can you come with me? I need to buy something outside--" Jeonghan suddenly stopped from talking as he looks at Jisoo passing by going in to the other room. Seokmin looks on where Jeonghan is looking and he saw the sad look on Jisoo while he can see how worried Jeonghan looks at Jisoo. He wanted to ask about it, but maybe he'll ask it once they are already outside.

"Yeah, sure hyung.. what time are we going out?" Seokmin puts another piece of sliced orange on his mouth.
Jeonghan looks at Seokmin again, almost forgot that he's talking to his dongsaeng.

"I'll go dress now, after you finish eating, go and dress up too..then we'll go out afterwards" Jeonghan walks to his shared room with a worried look on his face.

--

"Joshua hyung.. what's wrong?" Hansol looks at Jisoo who's lying on his bed. Him on the floor playing some games on his phone.

"Nothing..." Jisoo whispers as he rolls himself to face the wall.

"That's not nothing... I know how quiet you are.. but you're quieter now... it's almost unbearable to hear nothing from you.. you've been like this for almost 1-2 weeks already..."

"I just want some peace of mind for a while... sorry that my existence is so awkward to handle" Jisoo looks at Hansol, laughing but his eyes looks like he's so sad.

"Hyung..?" Hansol looks at Jisoo worriedly. Suddenly Jisoo's tears fall as he tries to laugh fake-ly.

"H-hyung?? What's wrong? Oh no.. why are you crying--" Hansol gets up from the floor and hug Jisoo, rubbing circles on the latter's back

"H-Hansol-ah.. why is it like this..?" Jisoo cries soflty, even his cries are quiet. All about this person is so soft.. Hansol is now thinking how fragile his hyung can be..

"What's the problem Hansol--Jisoo hyung?" Junhui enters the room and skip to Jisoo's way. "What happened?"
Junhui looks worriedly towards Jisoo.

"I'm okay guys.. its just.. how can I say this.. haha.." Jisoo says as he tries to dry his tears.

"Its okay hyung take your time.." Hansol says as he keeps on rubbing Jisoo's back while Jun nodded agreeing to Hansol.

"I'll just sleep for awhile... i guess.. maybe I'm just tired.." Jisoo says as he release himself to Hansol's hug and turns to face the wall as he lies down on Hansol's bed.

"Take care of Jisoo hyung for a while.. me and Minghao still need to head out today to buy some groceries with Mingyu.. if you need something, Seungcheol hyung is on his way from Jihoon hyung's studio, so he'll probably be here any minute now." Junhui pats Hansol's head, Hansol just nodded a response.


--

Seungcheol arrive just 15 minutes after Junhui, Minghao and Mingyu left the dorm. Hansol immediately told Seungcheol what had happened awhile ago.

"Where's Jisoo?" Seungcheol says as he quickly gets off his shoes.

"Jisoo hyung is sleeping on my bed now.. he fell asleep after his breakdown"

Seungcheol just nodded in response and headed to Hansol's shared room, Hansol nodded back and bid his hyung that him, Chan and Seungkwan made a deal to eat outside that afternoon.

Seungcheol is really worried on what is going on to Jisoo, he already has a clue on what's making Jisoo like this. He brush his hair in frustration as he looks on Jisoo's figure on Hansol's bed. Jisoo's cheeks are full with tear stains. Seungcheol sigh. Why does his two friends are so naive about their feelings for each other. He's been trying to push the two on their limits but he thought that Jeonghan is really close to everyone so Jisoo might not feel any jealousy even if Seungcheol do lots of skinship with Jeonghan for fanservice (which is pretty okay for jIhoon because Jihoon is also aware on Jeonghan's feelings for Jisoo), While he clearly knows that Jeonghan gets easily jealous when it comes to Jisoo because Jeonghan always think that Jisoo only leans on either him or to Hansol. Seungcheol also knows that Jeonghan is actually jealous when Jisoo and Hansol are being too close with each other, and Seungcheol always reminds Jeonghan that Jisoo and Hansol are just close hyung-dongsaeng.

He sits on the side of the bed, Jisoo's hair. He wants his friends to find out and understand their feelings for each other just like how him and Jihoon did to be together. He experienced almost exact same thing with Jihoon. And he wants Jisoo and Jeonghan to find their way to be together too.
++++

"Hyung?" Seokmin says out of nowhere as they were walking back to their dorm.

"Hmm?" Jeonghan just hum a reply.

"Is something up between you and Jisoo hyung..? Did you guys fight?"

Jeonghan suddenly stop from walking and sighs heavily.

"I have the same question too actually.. I mean.. these past few days.. he sometimes look so uncomfortable .. but sometimes he's just the same Jisoo that I know.."

Seokmin sighs heavily, wanting to pat his hyung from the head, but instead he just pat him on his back for comfort.

"Hyung.. I know how sad you are.. you had this little crush to Jisoo hyung since then.. you've always ask for my presence or Seungkwan's just to tell us that Jisoo hyung is the most precious thing for you.. what if he thought you don't treasure him because you hang out with me too much..?" Jeonghan looks at Seokmin with a puzzled look.

"So you think he's jealous..?" Jeonghan laughs but sounds so sad.

"That is so impossible. Even if I try to do fanservice with all of you guys, Jisoo still looks so calm about it..." Jeonghan's last words sounds like a whisper already.

"Hyung.." Seokmin says as he pats Jeonghan's back.

"I actually want to see him.. get jealous.. but I think that I am always the one who gets jealous.. of course I am the one who loves him, not the other way around." Jeonghan looks at Seokmin with a sad smile on his face.

"What if he likes you too hyung?"

"You're crazy." Jeonghan let out a snort.

"Hyung, Jisoo hyung always steal glances at you, and I know pretty well you do the same thing." Seokmin says as he puts his hands on his pockets as they walk past a cafe.

"What?! When?!" Jeonghan look so shocked.

"Huh? what do you mean when? You're always stealing glances to Jisoo hyung."

"No! I mean-- when did Jisoo steal glances on me?!"

"You guys are just doing the same thing... ALWAYS." Seokmin snickered. He can't believe that his two hyungs looks so inlove with each other but neither of the two notices how they both look at each other.

"Really?!" Jeonghan's tone suddenly brights up. But seconds later, the smile on Jeonghan's face fade.

"Seokmin, I swear if you're just lying to me--!"

"No-- no, really hyung. I swear I am not joking or what." Seokmin walks inside the building of their dorm followed by Jeonghan who's looking at him with warning.

" You better be." Jeonghan flips his bangs to the side before they enter the elevator.

 

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•♡✧♡•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/N: I was planning to make this a One Shot but--lol, nevermind.

I'm already writing the Chapter 2 :> I hope I can finish it right away lol.

I hope you guys like the first Chap! I appreciate that there are some who subscribed even if I haven't posted a chapter yet :> <3

Please comment down below <3 I love reading what you guys think <3