Finale

FXXK IT, SEUNGHYUN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FXXK IT, SEUNGHYUN!

 The Bridge.

"What is Seunghyun oppa's ideal type, Jiyongiee?" 


"Ah... He likes woman who's very stylish..." 


S- Stephanie?


"And?"


"Of course, y!"


Steph is effing y!


"Aish! Men are really ert... And?"


"A girl who's nice to people around her and who works hard..."


This really screams Stephi.


"... has a good taste, has a sense of humor, has strong features and keeps a clean tongue. And that girl is..."


"Stephi!"


"Tiffy!"


Jiyong and Taeyeon both said in unison.

"Eh... Except for that clean tongue. Steph is blunt most of the time."

"Seunghyun likes Tiffy for a very long time now. My God, honey! That ghost doesn't even have a balls to approach your girl," Jiyong exclaimed his frustrations towards Seunghyun.


"Really? You should have told me! Steph had a crush on him, too! Remember when she accidentally liked a picture of Seunghyun on Instagram? We could have set them up!" blamed Taeyeon.

 

The Date.

"So..." Tiffany started.


"Ah..." Seunghyun didn't know what to say. Tiffany was the only one who talked and talked, while Seunghyun was just mute.

"You know what Seunghyun?! If we are always like this on our dates, then it's better for you to date a mute! I hate you! You're no fun! You're boring! You don't talk! You don't speak! Aish!"


The Anniversary.


"Happy 4th anniversary, my beloved and dearest man, Seunghyun. Thank you, really, for always being here on my side, for loving me unconditionally, for understanding me even if it ..." Tiffany leaned closer to him, and rested her head to his bare chest and whispered pantingly, "I love you, my man. You're the only guy I imagine to spend my life with. I love you, I love you, Seunghyun very much."


"Happy 4th anniversary, too, Tiff!" was all that Seunghyun said under their deep breaths, still panting. It was their fourth year as a couple and they were celebrating in Venice. Could you believe that? They're together now for four freaking long years! 


Unlike Tiffany who said sugar-coated words at him, Seunghyun only greeted her with a plain Happy 4th Anniversary. Seunghyun's unromantic side was going overboard and she couldn't take it anymore. But nevertheless, she still wanted to make this anniversary memorable so she just let it go.


Fxxk it, Seunghyun! You're the most unromantic creature on this world! Fxxk!


The Proposal.

They were face to face.


"Tiffany, we've dating for four years now. I know things were easier for us as we have our smooth relationship. I want you to know that for the four years that passed, I felt true happiness and contentment."


Tiffany was close to crying. Seunghyun reached into his pocket and pulled out a pink velvet box. He then knelt down on the ground and opened the small box.


"Tiffany Hwang..."


Yes, Seunghyun! I'll marry you!


"... I want to settle down with you. Please allow me."


Allow? And? What? Ask me those four words and I'll give you a yes right away!


She waited if Seunghyun's going to ask her the most awaited question Will You Marry Me, but nothing came out on his mouth. 


"Tiffany? Please settle down with me."


Tiffany frowned. 


"No, I won't settle down with you!"


"W- W- What?"


"I won't ing settle down with you I said!"


"Tiff, a- are you turning me down?!"


"FXXK IT, SEUNGHYUN! COULD YOU PLEASE BE MORE ROMANTIC?! I'VE DEALING WITH IT SINCE WE BECAME A COUPLE! I KNOW YOU'RE NOT A REAL ROMANTIC LIKE JIYONG OPPA WHO PROPOSED TO TAEYEON IN GREECE, LIKE YOUNGBAE OPPA WHO PROPOSED TO HYORIN-UNNIE IN FRONT OF VIPS BUT CAN YOU ADD A LITTLE SWEETNESS IN YOU?! EVEN JUST IN WORDS?! PLEASE?"


Seunghyun was confused. Tiffany bursted out. Where did he go wrong? He did everything. He made this night a perfect one. But where did he go wrong this time? A little sweetness? What's that?


"Where did I go wrong, Tiffany?" Seunghyun felt degraded. 


"Figure it out yourself, Seunghyun. I'll leave first. Thanks for the night."


"Wait! Don't leave."


Uh-oh. The perfect night Seunghyun thought to become memorable just got ruined because of an unknown reason. A little sweetness? What's that?


The Bridge

"Taeyeon..."


Jiyong and Taeyeon were currently on their 'alone time' when Tiffany called, crying. Being the best best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter