You're Freak!

Kissing Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Daehyun was 5 years old and Youngjae was 4 years old.

 

"Jaejae!, will you come over my house this evening? My mom bought me new toys!" Daehyun shouted from far while he was standing in front of his house. They were just back from school and Youngjae was about to enter the house when daehyun called him.

 

Their house were just opposite so sometimes they played at each other house till certain times or until their mother comes to drag them back to their own house. 

 

" Ah really?! I will! Wait for me around 4pm! I'll come over" Youngjae replied with excited voice and eyes filled with expectation. Youngjae twisted the door knob and entered his house while waving with his cute little chubby hand to daehyun who were watching him from far. They bid a goodbye for each other.

 

On the other hands, Daehyun waving back to Youngjae and stupid smile plastered clear on his handsome face. It is too early to remark daehyun as a handsome young boy since he still need to grow up but that what was he usually heard from people around him. 

 

Daehyun entered his house as well. Careful not to make any noise, he walked slowly and headed to his room. 

 

"Daedae, you're home? Come here my baby!" Daehyun startled as he was shocked by his mother sudden appearance. He rubbed his chest up and down with his small hands to soothe his own breath.

 

Daehyun's mom was squatting to make her in the same level as daehyun's height. She spread her arms to welcome daehyun in her embrace. Naturally, daehyun comes in and hug his lovely mom. He plastered his face on the crook of his mom neck, smelling her mom sweet scent.

 

"How's school baby?" daehyun's mom carried his little baby and headed to kitchen to feed him. Daehyun were still hugging his mom showing no sign of releasing the hug.

 

" just good. I played with Jaejae like usual" Daehyun excited voice filled the kitchen room.

 

" Daehyun-ah, school isnt the place for playing. you should studying baby." Daehyun's mom said while putting her little baby on a chair. She then grabbed a bowl of rice that she already prepared earlier and gives to daehyun together with side dishes.

 

"Arasso omma, anyway Jaejae will come over this evening"  Daehyun's mom who were sitting in front of him just smiled back to whatever he said just now. 

 

There are no other things that concern his little baby other than his bestfriend, Jaejae.

Everytime, every minutes, every seconds, there is no other topic that will come out from  h i s   m o u t h  other than Jaejae and it is always Jaejae.

Daehyun even said he wanted to marry Jaejae when he grows up and his mom thought that it is just a rubbish talk said by little young kid who was obsessed with his  bestfriend.

 

 

little did she knows, she was completely wrong ~

 

 

"Omma!"

 

"Omo! what's wrong baby?" Daehyun's mom was startled as he heard her son called her. She was too immersed with daehyun's well being. Without she knowing she was too drifting in her nonsense thoughts.

 

' I said im done eating".  She realized daehyun already finished his meal and the black haired boy infront of her were staring at her with a blank face.

 

" Arasso daehyun ah. come here. lets wipe your mouth" She move nearer to daehyun and wipe with tissue. Daehyun was just stayed still just like a cute little puppy.

 

" Omomo daehyun ah. You're eating so well. Before you go, popo juseyo ~" Daehyun's mom leaned her right cheek for his son to kiss. with eyes close, she waited patiently, but there was no response from the latter.

 

She opened her eyes back. " What are you doing?" She saw daehyun with both hands on his waist and mouth pouting cutely.

 

" I'm a big boy mom. I dont need to kiss you anymore. It's embarassing! big boy dont do kiss" He said almost sounds like whimpering. Eyes looking straight at his mom. Mouth pouting like a little baby. Hair a little bit messed up and he looked so adorable to his mom eyes. She chuckled softly.

 

"Alright daehyunie ~ i lost my son now. i wonder where he went to. Jaejae need to be punished. Wait till he come here" .Daehyun's mom stated with a loud voice, teasing his son. She soon to gather all the dirty plates and walked to the sink. 

 

" NO NO ! Ommma! dont punished JaeJae! " Daehyun tried to reach his mom arm and cling on it. While his mom walked, daehyun got dragged instead.

 

" Omomo Daehyun ah! Behave! its dangerous! Why are you like this!" She stopped and tried to stable the plates, to avoid it from falling. Without she realized, she unintentionally raising her voice and make her son scared. She never once raising her voice to her only son. Daehyun was a good boy but this time he acted thoughtlessly.

 

Daehyun was surprised. He stopped the act instantly. Looking straight to his mom, his eyes started to form tears. He tried to hold the tears since he was a big boy. Big boy dont cries. His heart ache from his mother action and he was too embarass to stay longer. The tears might falling and his mom might realized it. Ignoring his mom calls, he soon run to his own room upstairs. 

 

Daehyun's mom knew the "big boy" was tearing but she cant do anything. It was too sudden and there are chores that she need to do. She let the boy do his own thing and she continued doing her washing. She thought to calm the baby boy after she finished all the works.

 

"What did Youngjae do to my son seriously". Daehyun's mom mumbled to herself and battle with her inner thought about Youngjae existence in her son life.

 

 

Little did Daehyun's know, his mom actually likes Youngjae a lot. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ah-choo!" Youngjae scrunching his nose carefully. "Looks like someone is talking about me" .Youngjae continued. He was reading a story book on his favourite table study. Youngjae likes reading after all. Other than spending his time with daehyunie, he likes to read. In other words, he likes books second after daehyunie. Of course Daehyunie is first since he was his bestfriend. 

 

Too immersed with books, Youngjae forgot about meeting Daehyun. It was almost 5pm when daehyun popped out on his mind. Without wasting times, he rushed to Daehyun's house. With cute chubby legs, he run downstairs and shouted " Omma, Im going to Daehyun house infront!".  

 

" Arrasso, careful Youngjae ah !" *BUMP* the sound of the door was being slammed. Youngjae's mom sighed. " Daehyun house isnt running Youngjae ah ~". as she continued folding clothes in the living room. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" *knock  knock* Daehyun ah ~~"  Youngjae's calling for Daehyun. He knocked the door a few times before he was greeted with Daehyun's mom.

 

" ah Youngjae, come inside. Daehyun is upstairs". Youngjae runs upstairs after greeted Daehyun's mom.

 

*click* the sound of door knob being twisted. He found Daehyun backfacing him on his bed. He moved closer only to found his bestfriend was fast asleep. He realized his eyes were wet and looks like he was just finished crying.

 

"Daedae ah ! Daedae ah!". Youngjae woke up his bestfriend. He shook the baby boy body gently carefully not to hurt him.

 

"Daedae ah are you sick?!" . His tone voice almost sound like he was gonna crying and Daehyun soon to greet him with worried face. Youngjae was confused.

 

" JaeJae ah~! why are you coming here? Did you got scold by my mom?" Daehyun cupped Jaejae face with both hands, looking concerned.

 

"No." youngjae was shaking his head confidently. "Why would she?" Youngjae continue. He wipe tears from Daehyun's eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter