THE STORY

His Winter's Tale

When I was a little girl, I was frail, weak and not that kind of friendly, because I am stuck, stuck inside of my room all alone with just a candle beside me. No teddy bears and whatsoever. My parents were so busy but they help me to recover and support me but it's only for a short time. I was so lonely and sad. I wish the white light will come and get me now because I really give up and I feel like I don't have a role here on earth.

Until, this boy like went to my room, He was a new neighbour since he just move in, In our street and he wanted to make friends with someone. When he entered in my room, I was afraid like he will kill me or something, I guess I'm not that suited to strangers, Anyway, he said "Let's be friends" and I was like "No get way from me", and he said "Ohhh but I really want a friend..." That's the time I felt sorry for him and we became friends afterwards. My parents were shocked that I just made a friend and they were happy, I was just feeling better and more healthier than ever during the times we've spent together. 

Many years passed...

When I was 17 years old, and he was 20 years old. He still came to my house and we still hang together outside in my garden, I probably should thank him for making me stronger and healthier ash ever. And he said to me "I don't know how to say this but I have pneumonia... I should have told you sooner..." I said "WHAT? NO! You're not going to die aren't you, Please no." He said "I don't know, it depends on my condition and the doctors..." Then he started to vomit, cough and when I touch his head he has a very high fever, I was shocked and I quickly tell his parents about it and it shocked them too because they don't know about it either and we went to the nearest hospital quickly.

And the doctors said "I don't think he'll ever survive anymore, We can't cure him from his ailment, It's terminal and it's better to say goodbyes now, and he has 2 hours to live." His parents cried and they went to him, and me feeling also depressed, crying as much as I can, left sitting on a corner on his room, and I went to him and said "You fool! Fool! Fool! Foooooolll!" and he just laughed at me, and I said "Why do you do this to us?" and he said "It's just the way it goes I suppose", and I kissed him so passionately with burning desire and I ask him that we should walk outside for the last time and he agreed.

The cold winter was colder as ever, I really want to curse out on this season, and he gave me this leaf that unexpectedly survived in winter and he said "I'm gonna miss you, Kylie, I'm gonna wait for you above..." and I said "Just you'll wait... Kenny, and I'm gonna miss you too." and the winds blow and he started to close his eyes and I just watch him in silence with tears in my eyes...

How cold is this winter...