Giving You My Heart and Soul

Not his, but now Theirs

Here's the 2nd chapter guys which is also the final chapter! Thank you for reading and subscribing!



 

Jongdae's phone rings, he picks it up before grimacing and flinching away.

"JONGDAE! IT'S THE LAST DAY OF CHRISTMAS!" Baekhyun's loud voice screams.

"Jesus, my ears Baek."

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, Chanyeol's inviting Kyung and Nini over, we're holding a party."

"Oh when?" Jongdae asks, interested, he really wanted to taste Kyungsoo's homemade Christmas meal again.

"Later, around 7ish, you free?"

"Of course, I'll see you there."

"Bring that boyfriend of yours!" Baekhyun sings, before ending the call.

"Seriously that guy," Jongdae shakes his head but can't fight off the blush on his cheeks.

A few weeks of courtship later, Jongdae allows Minseok to be more intimate with him and calls him a boyfriend. He's still kinda scared, everything's progressing so fast but Minseok says it'll be fine, and somehow, Jongdae can believe that. It feels so right to be with the older, even if they've just met.

Turns out that Minseok had been a wonderful boyfriend, not going too far or too into Jongdae's personal space. He doesn't kiss him unless Jongdae allows him too. Minseok does get touchy and possessive on most times, but that's normal, besides, Jongdae would be lying if he said he wasn't smitten with the older.

Opening his texts, he messages Minseok.


From Jongbae to Uminnie [1:05pm]

Hey, are you free?


From Uminnie to Jongbae [1:07pm]

Yeah when? (~˘▾˘)~


From Jongbae to Uminnie [1:08pm]

Around 6. Friends holding xmas party


From Uminnie to Jongbae [1:09pm]

i'm free, i'll pick you up 30mins earlier yeah? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


From Jongbae to Uminnie [1:11pm]

Okay.. They'll be very noisy, disturbing and noisy. Just a warning. (ಥ﹏ಥ)


From Uminnie to Jongbae [1:12pm]

Don't worry! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ I'm strong i'll beat them up (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง


From Jongbae to Uminnie [1:13pm]

They're my friends but that'd be nice (>人<)


From Uminnie to Jongbae [1:14pm]

Haha, i'll see you later babe (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
I'm expecting lots of hugs! ༼ つ  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽つ


From Jongbae to Uminnie [1:15pm]

I'll throw in a kiss if you aren't late (¬‿¬)


From Uminnie to Jongbae [1:16pm]

Challenge accepted.


Jongdae laughs, Minseok must be serious about it, adding in a full stop and not emoticons.

 

 

The doorbell rings, and Jongdae rushes to get everything together.

"Coming!" He shouts, not really ready yet but he might as well let Minseok in before he freezes to death outside.

"Hey, you ready?" Minseok asks, smiling and taking off his shoes.

"Not yet."

"I must be super early then," the older says, smirking.

"Yeah, yeah. Come here." Jongdae signals, allowing Minseok to hold him close with his arms.

With the touch of their lips together, Jongdae blushes and feels all warm inside. Minseok moves his hands to cup Jongdae's cheeks, refusing to end the kiss too soon. He Jongdae's bottom lip for permission, and explores his hot cavern, on his tongue, eliciting a small whimper out of the younger.

Jongdae can't help but relax into Minseok's embrace, his hands on the other's muscular chest. He whines slightly when the older leaves hot kisses on his neck.

"M-minseok," Jongdae rasps out, "not now." Time was ticking and he didn't want Baekhyun to lash at him for making him wait.

"Okay, go get ready princess." Minseok pecks his lips one more time, chuckling whilst running into the living room before Jongdae could hit him on the head.

"I didn't allow you to kiss me twice!"

 

 

"Guys, Jongdae and his boyfriend are here!" Chanyeol's loud voice booms in the house, making Baekhyun quickly run into the living room from the kitchen, saving Kyungsoo from his presence.

"Oh my Soos!"

"Hey!" Kyungsoo shouts from the kitchen.

But Baekhyun ignores him, "JONGDAE HAS A BOYFRIEND!"

"S-shut up, Baekhyun! I didn't do this to you!" Jongdae whines, hitting his best friend's arm.

"But," he sniffles, "I'm so happy for you, Dae." Baekhyun smiles, hugging him tightly and closely. "I really am, you know that right? You've finally have someone I can't be." He whipsers softly into the younger's ear.

"Baekhyun... I know, don't be like that, I won't leave you out." Jongdae grins and places a kiss on Baekhyun's head, "I love my bestie."

They both smile, before Baekhyun separates himself from the other. Facing Jongdae's boyfriend, who's shifting uncomfortably after Chanyeol introduces himself and leaves to the kitchen.

"So, Minseok eh? Tell me all about you, what do you like about my baby? Why did you approach him? Tell me all," Baekhyun sneers, glaring slightly towards the older man who gulps.

"Slow down Baek, he's older than you." Jongdae laughs, feeling so complete.

"Shush, go greet Soo and Nini, I'll take Minseok for a moment." Baekhyun says before shooing Jongdae out of the room.

Jongdae meets Minseok's pleading gaze, but instead of helping him, he shrugs his shoulders and leaves Minseok with Baekhyun.

 


"Kyungsoo!" Jongdae greets, opening his arms to hug the other male. "I miss you!"

Kyungsoo grumbles, but allows Jongdae to hug him. If it were Chanyeol or Baekhyun, he'd punch them right in the gut. "Miss you too, congrats by the way, for getting a boyfriend." He smirks, "how's the guy?"

"He's great, I really, really like him Soo." Jongdae mumbles softly, smiling to himself.

Kyungsoo's expression softens, before he engulfs the other in a hug, "I'm happy for you."

"Thank-- " Jongdae starts but arms throw themselves around his neck from behind, "you..!" He squeaks out, "J-jongin, can't breathe.."

"Oh, I'm sorry hyung!" Jongin apologizes, so happy to see Jongdae again.

"How are ya? Are you treating Kyungsoo right?" Jongdae asks, reaching up to ruffle Jongin's fluffy hair as a sign of accepting his apology and ignoring Kyungsoo's embarrassed glare.

"I'm doing good hyung!" Jongin grins, "yes, I still buy him chocolates every Thursday!"

Jongdae chuckles, "I see, well I'll go see how Minseok's doing, hopefully Baekhyun hasn't killed him yet, our relationship hasn't been that long."

Both Kyungsoo and Jongin nod simultaneously, with brief laughs escaping their lips, and Jongdae asks them to call him when dinner is ready.

 

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun's interrogation time.

"Firstly, why are you so interested in Jongdae?"

Minseok smiles and calmly answers, "he's really adorable, his actions, his whining, his personality is so loveable, just everything about Jongdae makes me feel so alive, y'know? And his singing really stuns me, it's amazing."

Baekhyun bites at his bottom lip slightly, trying to hold back a smile, he still needs to know more.

"What do you like about him?"

"Ah, his melodious voice, funky snark and especially his eyes. They're just so pretty, I swear they hold millions of shining and captivating stars, seeing him blush is a bonus. I also love his attitude, he's so kind and considerate, most of the time he provides me with things I don't even know I needed."

"Okay, I accept you. Let's formally introduce ourselves, I'm Byun Baekhyun, Jongdae's childhood friend and the bestest friend he could ever have and Chanyeol's boyfriend. If you ever hurt Jongdae, I won't hesitate to make your life bitter."

Minseok chuckles warmly at Baekhyun's confidence, but he could really tell how close the both of them are. "I'm Kim Minseok, don't worry, I'll never do anything to hurt him. He's too precious."

"Good, now that's settled, let's get this party started!" Baekhyun shouts, grinning widely.

 

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin both introduced themselves to Minseok, welcoming him to become a part of their little circle of dear friends.

"Soo, this is delicious!" Jongdae says, almost at the taste of the cookies, "teach me sometime."

"Will do," Kyungsoo laughs, accepting the cookie Jongin's feeding him.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol, why can't you feed me too?" Baekhyun whines, his boyfriend was only stuffing his own mouth with the warm and melty cookies.

"Oops, open your mouth Baekkie," Chanyeol says and turns to him. Baekhyun opens his mouth, expecting a cookie but he got a kiss instead. Chanyeol had a cookie in between his lips, feeding them to Baekhyun just like that.

"You dumb elf," Baekhyun blushes and Chanyeol laughs, pulling him closer.

Minseok stares around him fondly, feeling so blessed to have met Jongdae and his friends. He turns to his own boyfriend, and before Jongdae could place the cookie in between his fingers into his mouth, Minseok snatches it and eats it.

"Hey, that was mine!" Jongdae gasps, offended.

"I won't let you eat any, unless I feed you." Minseok says, resting his chin on Jongdae's shoulder from behind. "Say ahh."

"W-what, you don't have to--" Jongdae starts but Minseok feeds him anyways.

"It's not that I have to, I want to." And Jongdae smiles, feeling so warm and loved. He kisses Minseok without warning, the older stumbles back slightly, surprised but that doesn't stop him from kissing Jongdae with just as much passion.

 

Jongdae's not lonely anymore, not lonely during Christmas. He finally has someone to link arms with, to hold hands
with, to be warm with and to share his love with.

 

 

Jongdae and Minseok were out on the balcony, admiring the white snow.

"Jongdae," Minseok starts, turning to the younger, "Merry Christmas," he says as he hands Jongdae a box.

"Can I open it?" Jongdae asks, never taking his eyes off it.

"Go ahead."

And Jongdae does, what he sees makes him gasp in shock. It was two necklaces, a crystal blue wording of 'For' with the other necklace have the words of 'ever' they both were just so beautiful and they looked really expensive.

"If you join them, it says 'Forever' and I want us to be forever Jongdae." Minseok takes one of them and hooks it around Jongdae's neck, "it might be too soon, but I can tell we'll be together for quite a long time."

"M-minseok, I.. " Jongdae sobs, tears slipping from his eyes, "I want us to be forever too.." he says and hooks the other necklace around Minseok's neck.

"Oh Dae, don't cry." Minseok says, wiping Jongdae's tears with his thumb. "From the moment I saw you, I felt something telling me, it's like you're my soulmate."

"I've never felt this way before Minseok, I- I think... I want to be with you, for a long time."

"That's called love, babe. I love you Jongdae, and I'll wait until you're ready."

Jongdae smiles, "Minseok.. I think I'm falling in love with you already."

And Jongdae moves forward, pressing his lips against Minseok's.


We'll be together for life

 

 

5 years later, they were still madly in love. Of course they had fights and disagreements along the way, but they'd always made up. Minseok couldn't go a day without touching his sunshine after all.

Together they were sitted on the couch of their living room, infront of the fireplace, with a blanket drapped over their laps and hot chocolate squished in their hands. Their scarves from the first time they met resting on the table. The time of the year has come, Christmas.

Jongdae stares at their linked hands and their matching rings. They were happily married for 2 years. Jongdae still remembers that day, Minseok proposing to him, Baekhyun and Jongdae crying their hearts out and Kyungsoo hugging them both close. Chanyeol and Jongin congratulating Minseok, patting him on the back for being such a man.

"Jongdae? What're you thinking about?" Minseok asks, snapping the younger out of his thoughts.

"Oh, just about our wedding and your proposal." Jongdae grins, "I'll always remember your speech with such sentimental feelings."

"C'mon, you liked that speech."

"Not liked," Jongdae giggles, cuddling closer to the older's warm body, "but I loved it."

"Merry Christmas Jongdae," Minseok says, kissing his forehead, nose, cheeks and finally lips.

Their lip-lock was sweet, full of love and emotions, both were smiling into the kiss. Neither of them wanted to separate, but Jongdae did just to say something.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Minseok." Jongdae smiles, wrapping his arms around Minseok's neck and laying his forehead agaisnt his.

"More Christmas seasons will pass by, and I will still, forever, love you so much. I love you, Kim Jongdae."

"Oh Minseok, my love for you will never end, as each winter passes, my love will only grow stronger."

They laughed, glad to have each other. They're happy, and that's all that matters.

"So, what are you giving me this Christmas?" The older asks with a grin, carding his fingers through the younger's silky hair.

"Giving you my heart and soul."

 

 

 

 

 

"Minseok!" Jongdae calls, his voice resounding through their apartment.

"Yes babe?" Minseok shouts back, walking towards his husband.

A pink stick was shoved infront of his face, with two lines that crossed each other.

"I'm pregnant."

 

 



 

Okay, that's the end! With that little bonus ;)

I hope you guys enjoyed it, I had fun writing this. I hope you guys are well, thank you for reading and subscribing!

I wish you guys a happy early Christmas!~