☼REVIEWS+1 ☼

TAXI! ☼ The Girl Group from All Companies! ☼ Apply Open!
snsd___mr_taxi_by_illusionm-d6x19vu.png
2oxcepc.png
RoJUz23.png
T A X I
tumblr_mj208xJo1X1qmej7bo1_500.png
■ Jenny song
plotline: Cube Entertainment
face claim: Wjsn Meiqi
Talent Twin: Kim Minkyung/ BOa (Spica)
applicant: KwonBoAh
application review

AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!  sorry my Australian is showing, shall we begin?

Hello Liam! Thank you for applying, and also being the 1st applicant :).  First off some of the basic section is missing, Language and Position were left empty, also the section appears to be hiding behind the personality section? Might of gotten the code wrongly, or it's just wrong for me, i'm not sure.  It's me sorry, I got a 2nd applicant while writing this one and they have a similar problem XD, 

Oh her personality :) It's short and sweet and I can understand her pretty well. 'Freeze when she meets new people' She will defiantly be a fun character to write about.

Her background is nice and very sweet :3 Fits in with the plotlines :).

Her trivia was done very well! I'm sorry but you can't claim youngest member just yet XD There might be other younger, but I will let it slide, you might get it though, who knows.

I LOVE SPICA, thank you for having Kim Boa as one of your vocal claim, Kim Minkyung is also a very talented. Lol Suzy, and Sooyoung is a perfect claim for acting :)

AHHH Love interest Moonbin, I love this boy! The love-hate relationship is real, come on Jenny you know you love him <3. I'm excited to write about this couple.

Her interview is nice and direct :)

Question: After they debut what will we do with them? They will stay together as a group :) And keep promoting under Taxi, under a company that will not be revealed until later on :)

Cabettes XD

Also congratualtions on getting those pictures in :3

Overall Jenny is a very fun character that I can write about! Thank you fixing up your mistakes, Miss Jenny has been accepted. Thank You For Applying!

UPDATE- Something happend to your photo so I changed it to a different photo! I Hope you like!

pending
accepted
denied
chosen
tumblr_muwm3bXYiM1s4s5szo1_500.png
■ Kim Jihyun
plotline: pledis Entertainment
face claim: I.O.I Yoojung 
talent twin: Boa/ Yooa (Oh My Girl/Stephanie/ Kim joowon
applicant: soni-rose
application review

Hello Soni! Thank you for applying. Shall we being

Mandu & Yoodaeng atr such cute nicknames Oh my gosh, there meaning behind them are also so cute. She tought her self english? That's so cute. Her basics section was done very well!

Her personaliy section is gold 10/10! I love all of it. She is definalty a childish character. Also her envy would be very fun to write in. :)

Her background is exactly like how I imagined it to be! Her family care sooooo much about her! Also props for adding the induvidual sections yourself! I honestly would never have done that XD. OMG i'm in love that her family just love her sooooooo much! All of the MVs she was featured in are like my favourite songs, did you read my mind XD. Also the fact that she explored in MVs from different companies show her personality very well :3. Aaand a dating scandel XD I'm ready to have some fun with this one :3. Trivia is amazing~! Redcooking is a thing? I've honestly never heard of it XD.

Queen BoA, Queen Stephanie and Princess Yooa <3 Perfect XD. Also sweet vocals of IU, and rappping by Lisa and Mimi, what a perfect mix of talents! Nothing to over exagerated. Stephanie's ballet tho, blew me away. JESUS Kim Joowon is soooooo talented <3

I also think Seungwoo is adorable Jihyun XD There history is sooooooo cute omg. I'm starting to ship it <3. The love interest section was done very well :3

Interveiw was done greatly too, she hopes that they are all sweethearts XD Let's hope so.

Question: Will we have our own show to show our growth as a group? I didn't think of this! XD This is such a good idea XD

Shooting stars is such a cute fandom name :3.

Overall our Mandu is a very cute and childlike character with dreams and hope. She has a strong family backing, lots of people love her. Our Mandu is 110% accepted. Thank You for Applying!

pending
accepted
denied
chosen
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_3ev59c6bkois04wswg0osgs8k_640.jpg
■ Yoo Chunhwa
plotline: pledis Entertaiment
face claim: Twice Nayeon
Talent Twin: Mina (Twice)/ Chungha (IOI)
applicant: yoshiwoo
application review

Hello Yoshee! Thank you for applying. Shall we begin?

She is most defiantly prepared for overseas, an English and Chinese name? XD. Chunmi is such a meaningful nickname! Ah I love it~. 6 fingers!? That's a 1st & Awesome XD That would be very exciting to write about! SO MUCH FASHION AND STYLE, she has such a good taste~ btw I have the infinite necklace!

Just like to point out that me Chunhwa have complete oppisite personalities XD Also I like the quotes throughout the app also love the seperation between the different sections. But definately all come together nicely to make a cute cleanfreak. She is actually so adorable though XD Aww she can't take insults~ 3 Her personality kinda reminds me of my Aunts Dog which I love!

Her background is great! Also strange Chun will become a thing if she is an idol, trust me :3. She called out Big Bang as a fake XD Whoops XD. Her background fits the plotline very well, well done! :) And Trivia is great! A fear of bats? I guess she really dislikes Batman? Also her relations are done well :). I wish I could put all of them into the story somehow!

Vega is such a cool persona! Also her fandom name is literal genius also her fandom color is so pretty <3 And her trainee life is very meaningful!. Oh no everyone found out that she was the one who called out Big Bang! I would sooooo love to write that! BBB tho XD. Mina and Chungha are perfect talent twins!

HANG ON XU MINGHAO IS YOUR LOVE INTEREST!?!?!?!?! How did you find my one weakness???? He's more innocent Minghao than Thughao which I love! Poor Minghao he walked into the female bathroom XD Well that's one way to meet XD. Ahh a love-hate realtionship <3 Always fun to write! I can't wait to write their interactions! What a sad ending... but honestly I hope there is a way that they can interact as just friends though :). And besides he will be busy in Seventeen.

Her interview is great, she is definatly all about that Treat others how you would like to be treated type person, interesting to write.

Question: As these trainees come from different companies, there will be rivalry most likely to arise, especially if the members are young, they would most likely fight and compare right? do you think these girls would ignore such mishaps or let it rise to be a scandal as an opportunity for them to be more recognized?; It's would be nice for a scandel like this, I mean the company they go under might take it as an oppurtunity to use as a popluarity boost, but the girls might not.

I love the fandom name AI, it has such a nice meaning! <3

Overall Chunhwa is a 6-, clean-freak cuite who is both mature and immature at the same time! She is ready for anything and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Our Strange Chun is accepted :). Thank You for Applying!

pending
accepted
denied
chosen
tumblr_mg1v1qpBem1r3ssjeo1_500.png
■ Helsinki Alyce Laine/초윤정
plotline: JYP Entertainment
face claim: Red Velvet Seulgi
Talent Twin: Rosé (Blackpink)/ Seulgi (Red Velvet)/ Krystal (FX)/ Jiyeon (T-ARA)/ Evgenia Medvedeva
applicant: infernocaeli
application review

I choose a photo which made her look half finnish :)  Hello Ia unnie! Thank you for applying! Shall we begin?

First off was not expecting a half finnish lady!  This is going to be exciting. Her two names together were so long that I had to turn her Korean name into hangul! Lol her nickname is Hell when she's pissed XD Also she is named after the capital of her own city! OMO her birthday is tomorrow! Well 3 hours from now! I will make sure to celebrate! Her basics section was done well, and you even fixed the difficutly! Congratulations! Ecyla is such a nice stage name!

Her personality shows me that she is a very confident lady, proabaly from her acting past! She is also emotional? Her personlaity is suited to be a leader! She is a bit of a loner, but that would be very interesting writing her with an out-going gal! 

And we have the longest part out of the whole app, her background, there is so much to cover which is awesome! Her background in general is pretty jam packed, I also think it's sweet that she was raised by her dad! And that she picked up figure skating!  She was 15 when she was scouted? Damn. I love Sorn soo much! I'm glad her and Yce are friends :) She has known soooo many Idols, and I love that she allowed to let herself go and accept help from others! Even if her personality states that she's independent! I love her friends from Finland! I would love to incoperate them in the story! She ships JoyxSungjae YES, I love this couple! Lol she has three mothers, 1 is Joy, 1 is Suzy and the other is Jinyoung XD This is awesome XD Overall I love her background and she is literally everyone's child :p. Her triva is jam packed~ OMG she was Alice from Alice and Wonderland, that is just goals! She is such a colorful character!

I love Krystal's acting so dam much! Also Jiyeon's acting I think are both perfect for our actress. And Seulgi is an awesome dancer! Evegenia is soooo young yet soo talented, awesome Ice-skating! She is the antagonist in a lot of dramas! Wow, she must be really good, I personally think it would be really hard to play the bad guy!

Her interview section is great and she has a lot to say to the other girls~.

Look at all of those suggestions XD I love it! Damn XD. There is so so much here! Lotd about TAXI shippings XD I will do my best to eloborate all of them into the story!

Question: Will the group be having sub-groups and collaborating with others?; Of course! Why not!

I like the fandom names Nightngale and Phantoms, also The amount of song suggestions are amazing!

Overall Helsinki is an independent, reserved but responsible finnish-korean girl who has been through a lot. Also a strong canidete for TAXI's leader! You worked really hard Ia! Yce is accpeted :), Thank You For Applying!

pending
accepted
denied
chosen
tumblr_mg1v1qpBem1r3ssjeo1_500.png
■ Cara Jung
plotline: SM Entertainment
face claim: Aoa Seolhyun
Talent Twin: arden cho/ Soyou sistar
applicant: nancy3
application review

Hello Nano! Thank you for applying, shall we begin?

We have an Army here ladies and gentlemen! All of of her nicknames are nice, I can't pick one to use! She's Korean-Bristish, I guess that can kinda counterpart as Korean-American so I shall let it slide. And she was born today! Happy Birthday Cara!

Angel is such a sweet stage name! I can actually see an idol have that stage name. So I didn't know Arden Cho can sing, she has such a nice, jazzy, low voice. lol Soyou is also Tinkerbell, one of her nicknames XD. I'm like legit Ken in that scene XD

She is so nice <3 She would help an elder cross the road~ She is so incredibly nice, I also like the fact that you mentioned that she can 'Control the stage'. Detective Conan! I use to have that manga! Her curiousty is so cute. Aww she is naieve and clumsy~ I love her 8D persona. She is so cute.

I love her background, it's short but sweet :> BTW I love the gif for her dad XD. Also Taeyong is an amazing love rival, counteracting our OC love int

Ooh an OC Love interest~ He is quiet and protective person, especially to Cara, how sweet ~ The story is sooo sweet~.

Her interview is good!  I love her wish to become as big as Girls Generation.

Question: Will have they have their own variety show? Of Course <3

Queens is a nice fandom name.

Overall, Cara is kind-hearted beauty who would do people favours before herself! But on the other end she is cute and clumsy. Thank you for fixing up the app  and now Tinkerbell is accepted. Thank you for applying!

pending
accepted
denied
chosen
tumblr_mg1v1qpBem1r3ssjeo1_500.png
■ Im Boram
plotline: Jellyfish Entertainment
face claim: AOA Hyejeong
Talent Twin: Yeeun (Wonder Girls) / Sunmi (Wonder Girls)
applicant: jeonghanshaircut
application review

Hello Arri! Thank you for applying, Shall we begin?

Also the oldest applicant so far! Her basics section is great. Also people thought she is fit and tan like Bora? I guess I would do the same XD. Borampets is such a good fandom name, also the color is oh so pretty :3.

She is definatly hard-working! And determinted as hell. I like that she would jump off a building without rope for debut XD Because Jeelyfish seem to that to there idols XD. Her neutral section is what I originally hoped for the jellyfish girl, which is nice so many mind readers . Arrogance is such a strong negative trait, also that's emphazie with F**king arrogant XD Aww it's okay not be a great dancer Boram! Her traits all fit together well like a jigsaw puzzle! It's great!

I love her background, it fits the plotline very well! Also how she began young at 17! She didn't get into any of the companies she auditioned for except Jellyfish :( I honestly thought that Boram would get into to somewhere like JYP or SM, she is so talented and so beautiful. She produced like legit the best songs, Wonderland and Hana Kaze! Damn her producing abilites will not be wasted in TAXI, she is produced the best :) Don't worry Bora I have a fear of blenders too, they just scare me when they start to blend XD Wouldn't it hurt to play with an industrial piercing? XD I don't know I've never had one. Lol she has nautral aegyo XD Those are always the cutest idols in my opinion <3 HANG ON HER LITTLE SISTER IS DAYOUNG *alarms in Lulu's head blar* We have another mind reader! I love Dayoung! I do see the resemblance though. I wonder how Boram felt when she debuted? Question will her secret songs be given away for TAXI? XD.

YESS Yeeun and Sunmi both have such nice voices! Also Ain't nobody/Full Moon is all of them which kinda makes sense I guess XD I'm deciding to put Yeeun as your main although she is 2nd because she is a more experienced vocalist than Sunmi and is the main vocal of WonderGirls!

Her interview section is very good! I also love that you put what she is doing!

Question- Will the members be able to date (like under SM) or is there a ban (like under YG)? And could I possibly? I say they would be allowed to date!

Oh My Girl is general would be nice songs to make, they just only have 1 member less, which can be easily fixed! Also Cabbies XD

Overall, Boram is a hard-working producer who never gives up on aynthing! Being a producer/trainee ives her quailty also be  the leader! Bora is 100%  accepted! Thank you for applying!

pending
accepted
denied
chosen
tumblr_mg1v1qpBem1r3ssjeo1_500.png
■ Chiharu Oda
plotline: YG Entertainment
Facelaim: IOI Chungha
Talent twin: Yezi (Fiestar)/ Lisa (Blackpink)
applicant: JinMinChan
application review

Hello Aicha! Thank You for Applying, shall we begin?

Ooh our 1st non-Korean applicant, how exciting! Haru is a nice nickname! I think you mean Kim Chungha in your Faceclaim section, not Zhou Jieqiong! XD This is Zhou Jieqiong!

 

Most defiantly not your faceclaim! It's not a large thing though so I will let it slide. I's good that she has been living in Korea for six years, I would imagine that she would still have a few mishaps. She has such a meaningful tattoo! Also like that she changes her hair every now and then although her hair would be dead XD And the stylists would love her! XD. Another one with loads of outfits! Lots of style! I love her 2nd red carpet style, i'm legit in love with it :3.

She is a bit of a courageous bossy bot! And also a bit spoilt XD. But she still has a big heart! How sweet! She has a leader-like charm to her! I aslso like that you added a personality for on and off stage, and also one when she is with the girls, it definable gives a great perspective. Judging by her bossy and spoilt persona I see her having sooo many fights with the Big Hit girl XD.

I love her background and how she had go through many different dreams before becoming an idol! Also Se7en, her human crush XD, was her inspiration! And she started learning Korean when she was young, she was really devoted! But, paragraphs are important, it took me a while for me too read. (NOTE: THIS ISN'T A BOLD THAT MAKES YOU PENDING. BUT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, USE PARAGRAPHS!) Oh she is a girl XD This kinda sparked my imagination where you see her creeping on random male idol groups with one of her other members and be like 'I ship him with him' or 'They are so cute together' or my favorite 'I'm 99% sure they are actually dating!' XD.  Dislikes being told 'No' XD aww I love her. She has a fear of bunnies? I wonder why? XD "she love them so much that she even adopted two , one by the name of Natsu like her favorite anime character and one by the name of harry because everyone that have the name of harry is hot." Who is them? XD Tell me more please? So her uncle became 10x cooler he is the creator of One Piece.

Her trainee life is great! She was a bit mis-understood 1st but then she revealed her true self! I like how she had the guts to go and talk to Papa YG, even though she is foreign. Oh hell yeah Yezi and Lisa, a perfect combination for our YG princess! And also sticking to her roots with Momo!

"Well my face isn't enough... " 10/10 perfect answer XD best answer so far for that question in my opinion.! 

And our 1st one who is older than her love interest (by a bit though) Bobby is a nice Love interest for our Haru. They both use to nag each other XD And an amazing love-hate relationship, and I don't think that confession is a joke!

Whatta Man is definatly going to be a comeback eventually, I always though TAXI would somehow some way perform it.

Overall Chiharu is our cute bossy bot who you will probably get hit if you say No. She is always willing to take charge and let things go her way while still having a warm exterior and interior. Our haru is completely 10/10 accepted, Thank you for applying!

pending
accepted
denied
chosen
tumblr_mg1v1qpBem1r3ssjeo1_500.png
■ Hannah Ho
plotline: Big Hit Entertainment
face claim: Blackpink Jennie
Talent Twin: Jennie (blackpink)
applicant: nirvana
Application form

Hello Sora! Thank you for applying, shall we begin?

Oh a New-Yorker! How cool! And lots of bananas XD.  Lol Krystal's aegyo is like really cute but sooo awkward XD

She accidently makes friends! Wow, that's a superpower I wish I had that super power XD~ Ooh she is a good liar  Our 1st actual cry baby though! Well there always has to be one! Thank you for adding sass into the personality! Lol clap back queen XD I love that nickname

Thank you for editing her background! I love her underground life! I didn't pick this up the 1st time for some reason, but she's Jessi's younger sister??? OMG. In my entire life I have never seen someone who is afraid of bridges! I wonder how she is afraid of bridges? I'm going to throw up on myself XD I love this line a lot! She loves Haru? And a fan got her a body pillow! That is awesome!

Of course Jennie is very pretty as a perfect claim for a rapper!

I think Hannah and V will be very cute to each other, they act like puppies? How cute~

She will contribute humour to the group XD Nice~ Will say that she didn't train with these girls after coming to Korea, the story will start in 2016, and she came in 2014, but I will let it slide.

Ooh double dates will be fun to write! Don't worry your scene suggestion is also a password!

Overall Hannah is our social banana! She has lots and lots of talents and has lots to know about her! Thank you for fixing up the mistakes in bold! Our Hannah Banana is accepted. Thank you for applying!

pending
accepted
denied
chosen
tumblr_mg1v1qpBem1r3ssjeo1_500.png
■ Yang Woojin
plotline: Big Hit Entertainment
face claim: Byeon Jeongha
Talent Twin: Jucy (evol) / LE (EXID)
applicant: msdaisydork
Application form

Hello Nyx! Thank you for applying, shall we begin?

Maeunwoo is literally Spicy Woo XD I love that nickname! Oh wow you even included the Province! I'm impressed. I believe that friend is probably your love interest XD. Noticed that you wrote that you're 20 but you should 22/23, I believe that is a mishap but I will let it slide.

You I didn't know there was a word for being both introverted and extroverted XD Well now I know and knowing is half the battle. Ooh I love her honesty, the way you say it perfectly fits the BigHit girl! And she is calm about it! Wow, I would never be calm about saying the truth. She is not a morning person, same XD. But I want to imagine her annoyed, maybe that's a mistake some of the girls make! Ooh I think I called your love interest XD. Yep I think i'll love this relationship.

I like that the background is set out in years, very easy to navigate! Okay more of me being impressed, so she lives in a suburb of Seoul? Wowowow. I like the birth of Yawoo! Her underground life was done very well :). And she has a mixtape!!! I imagine mayb one or two of the girls will know it :D Her background is perfect for this plotline! Yoo Ah In, a perfect actor <3. I don't know what Matcha is, only that it is popular where I live, but i've never tried it. Lol does she have a supply for chocolate for these moments? Because if she does that is hilarious XD. Okay who doesn't love taking long and luxurious baths! Ah her mixtape is Jucy's mixtape, and Kasper! I'm going to listen to Woojin's mixtape until the end of the review. She is ambidextrous, how cool! I like how her ideal type is sometimes for Lee Kwangsoo and Tablo but all the time for Yoo In! She produced some good songs!

Ah she is a model, that's why I didn't recognize her at 1st! She is very pretty :3 Ah Jucy and LE what a perfect combination for honest girl! Also I didn't know Wheein was such a good dancer! 

Awww Namjoon and Woojin are adorable together. He is actually naive, really? Okay so me being an admitted ARMY noob, I honestly though Namjoon was like at the deep end of the oppisite of innocent! XD Also i'm pretty sure someone ships Namjin XD.

Ah you fixed the age in the interview, that's great! Her interview is very good!

Question- Is it just me or am I getting mini Produce 101 vibes? It is not a competition, but you can say that you can get those vibes because they are all from different companies. But to confirm, once this groups is out for maybe a year, they will be officially under one of the companies. NOT SPOILING!!!

Overall, Woo Yoojin is our honest spicy rapper who can write and produce! Even though she has a scary and honest look, once you approach her, you too will be awkward together! Our Maeunwoo is completely accepted! Thank you for applying!

pending
accepted
denied
chosen
tumblr_muwm3bXYiM1s4s5szo1_500.png
■ Lee Azalea
plotline: Starship Entertainment
face claim:Nicole Jung (Former Kara)
talent twin:Hyoyeon (SNSD)/ Nicole Jung (Former Kara)
applicant: soni-rose
application review

Hello Soni ! Thank you for applying once again! Shall we begin? I just noticed your activity rate went up by one XD

Firstly I really like the name Azalea, such a pretty name <3. Also Princess is a very nice title for Azalea :3. She just needs to be 1 year younger, sadly 1991 falls outside of the range X) but that is so far only a small thing. And if so she would be damn lucky! That would be one day of the leap year! She was born in Texas! This is literally the 1st character i've seen born in Texas like ever XD. So far Jewel is a perfect stage name for her! And diamonds fit well as a fandom name.

She is athletic, nice trait for our dancer ;) Ooh she is a basketballer nice! I like how she has a hobby other than dancing. She will definitely be a star in the Idol Athletic Championship! I love how humble and encouraging she is! With her negative traits and positive traits combined I see one of those Cheesy leaders of KPOP groups, they are like literally the best XD. Ooh she likes painting as well, I mean you have to cool down if you do dancing and sport XD And those flowers are gorgeous! Aww she is emotional~ suho is that you? She is a very all round girl, she is athletic but also likes to paint and shop! And too top it all of she is tough. 'IF a hand or arm is a fraction of a second off or isn't doing what the others are doing, she will call it out' Omg she is so precise.

Ooh her parents were doctors, lol of course they would like to spoil her, they are rich XD Wow she was fluent in Korean from a young age, sweet~ lol Big and Pink Entertainment XD I know they aren't real but that still gave me a chuckle. She has a strong family backing, how amazing~ I am suprised she started small,NH Media, generally they start big and then go small. She became friends Dara! That is awesome!!! So she was under NH, JYP, Pledis (ahhh I think I see what you did there) and Jellyfish, until she was kicked out. Perfect amount for this plotline. Happy she eventually found Starship~ Calling RN hey Love Int is in Boyfriend She literally became friends with all of the idols, glad she made friends with them :3 1 mess up though, Boyfriend debuted in 2011, not 2012, so Boyfriend were already idols. AND I WAS RIGHT Ooh Donghyun is the love int I assume :3 Glad you included their love story in the background. Everybody likes Spicy Food XD This is a girl group's dinner made in Heaven! Ahh Argyle are pink diamonds! I didn't know what they were at 1st. She hates Sasaengs eh?, hmmmm *puts her into a situation with sasaengs* XD So overall, fear of flying things besides birds and butterflies? XD Her trivia is done well.

It's been ages since I last saw Nicole! What a nice refresher~~

Our oldest love interest! 89' child omg he is turning 28 this year, omg jesus I remember when he was a baby when he debuted wtf happened I like how they are an open couple unlike most. They have such cute interactions, I will love writing about this love story!! 

'My name is Lee Hannah and i am 26 years old.'  WHO IS HANNAH???? XD I know Hannah Ho but not Hannah Lee??? Other than this her interview was done well.

Ooh Weekly Idol will be fun to write! I also was thinking of one girl going on vacation, and then everything probably going to hell XD

Question: Will the girls have interaction with other groups? Of Course! Why not?

Question: Will TAXI  be the next nation's loved girl group? Hmmmm, well you see that is kinda a spoiler so, honestly yes, I want them to be as big as Red Velvet You may look if you want, but I don't reccomend it see what I did there, I personally think it's genius

Overall Azalea is our Sporty Princess who has been through the whole lot! She is full of wisdom and is not ready to see her members to give up! Our Princess is accepted! Thank you for applying again!

pending
accepted
denied
chosen
tumblr_mg1v1qpBem1r3ssjeo1_500.png
■ Lily Kim
plotline: SM Entertainment
face claim: IOI Sohye
Talent Twin: Seohyun (SNSD)
applicant: Lipstick33
application review

Hello Mimi! Thank you for applying, shall we begin? I got excited your faceclaim is my literal wife

Alright first off, huge bias points, we were born on the same day, in the same year, and I hope at the same time I was born at 12pm how bout you?. omfg. What is the district of Colombia? I assume the state that Washington is in? I hope i'm right. Ooh Seohyun might as well be everything for the character except for the FC, are you possibly on the hype train for Don't Say No? XD Lilipads is like perfect XD I love that fandom name sooooo much!

Ooh~ I love the gif I like that she is humble, she will probably have to be the one everyone goes to when they are . I am also glad that she is determined :3 Make sure she don't give up :> Little in power, and little in height XD I love that so much. So our Lily is a little Lily XD. I like her neutral traits a lot, she will defiantly be a neutral character in fights, wait just continued reading XD Unloyal? Woww and Envious!!!! She has two very strong negative traits! And a cherry on top, she is forgetful.

Aww I like how the 1st thing you mention is the family :3 Also she has a brother that's 6 years younger than him. Lucky number 7 I guess, bit sad that she only ever won once, Seohyun is a really good singer! I'm guessing her look was inspired by Whatta Man, where she had the features of Brown hair and blue eyes :> Damn gurl 6000 followers by Highschool? But she was like 10 XD omg. Ooh Shinee, I was expecting EXO XD but SHINEE is amazing too :3. Nice pick to get into KPOP. Wow jesus it took her a year to convince them to allow to go to Korea?? How strict are her parent? XD I really like her background :3 Fits the plotline well in my opinion! DID YOU JUST OMG, HOW COULD I NOT SEE THIS COMING, OMG Likes= dibidibdis XDDDDDDDDDDDD made my day :3. Lol I hate sports too, so same Lily XD. Aww I would love a cat named Emerald but nothing beats fergle  She would love to travel, I can make arrangements for that. Overall, her trivia is the literal best XD

Her interview is good to :3, I look how self confident she is the 3rd question XD

Drivers, lol 

Overall Lily is a determined yet soft singer who likes to go place to place and somehow is a lot like Author-nim XD. She is a person everyone would like to hang out with, and also as a soft personality, who is also very humble. Our flower is accepted, thank you for applying!

pending
accepted
denied
chosen
tumblr_mg1v1qpBem1r3ssjeo1_500.png
■ Seo Yumi
plotline: FNC Entertainment
Facelaim: AOA Yuna
Talent twin: Song Jieun
applicant: Lydine
application review

Hello Di! Thank You for Applying, shall we begin?

First off, I was so confused, I was like, that's Yuna, but who's the sibling, *looks at birthdate* OH TWIN, lol. She can be a younger sister? XD Also one of our oldest gals (both have AOA claims + Kara :p) I'm really excited for twin! Wasn't expecting it :3. You don't know how much I love Song Jieun, like seriously it's insane XD. Also Irene is a nice rapping choice.

Aww she only thinks herself as 2nd? I like that she is a bit sarcasistic. She has nice traits, passionite and rebelious at the same time, oh my! I like that she has changed from being warm to being cold! She is such an interesting character omg!! I like her whole motive to just make her family proud of her, it brings me warmth <3.

32 minutes is such an exact number XD Mimi and Nana are such cute nicknames omg~ Her childhood is so cute, I like that music has always been apart of her life! Ok I feel legit sad for Yumi~ 3 it's like she was left behind. She is such an insparation <3 I love her~ I will bring her the justice she deserves :>. Me and Yumi share like all of these fears :3 How does she not swear omg!!

I'll keep them identical twins :) Song Jieun can be the talent twin, and Yuna can be the twin twin :p

Another Older guy-Younger boy relationship! I also like the title 'The Other Couple. SO YUMMY IS MY FAVORITE THING EVER, this will be a common apperance in the story. They would be such a cute couple, I see it, it's golden :3.

Her interview is good~

Yeah it seems Mr Taxi is keeping it's postion as the debut song, but TAXI by Sunny girls will be used in a different way, just wait and see :3.

Fares is a new one, I kinda like it :3

Overall, Yumi is a passionite musician who just wants to impress. She is willing to do anything to achieve her dream and make her twin sister prud of her. Mimi is totally accepted, thank you for applying! omg it's 11:30pm I gotta be up at 6 XD

pending
accepted
denied
chosen
tumblr_mg1v1qpBem1r3ssjeo1_500.png
■ SOn Gayoung
plotline: Cube Entertainment
FacelaimAfter SChool Nana
Talent twin: Uji (BESTIE)
applicant: Lydine
application review

Hello Di! Thank You for Applying one again!, shall we begin? Btw i'm multi tasking, challanged accepted

Firstly, Nana is like dayummmmm got me there XD I like all of her nicknames though! wow hyperdiimension neptunia. Omg why do I love the stage name Aqua? I don't even know but it suits Gayoung already XD.

I like that she likes being challanged, a trait I hoped to have seen in this plotline :) She is detrmined, ambitious, and gets attached easily, this should be a fun combination. And here we have intelligence, she always brings home the good grades i'm excited on seeing the background and she hold grudges, such an interesting character! 

1 paragraph in and she is already fits the plotline!! I love that her insparation is BoA, and how at first her parents just thought that it would die down. Can I just say her parents are exactly how imagined! She had to lie, and sneak around to keep her dream going? Yep I love her! Dayum they even cut here funds for music? They are really dedicated to their girl not becoming an idol aye? I love the talent show section, that she got emotional over the comments she received! Also love the dress she chose I love the addition of the 3 rules, they definalty influenced her life! Her trainee life is a short but sweet section, but then again, she was only training for 6 months. She likes maths!!!!!! I want to accept her for that reason alone but I can't, because she is doing the impossible! Losing her voice i'd expect to be one of her fears, hmmmmm interesting. OMG OVERWATCH ten points to Ravenclaw if she play D.Va because she is my fav hero 

Ah Nana~ I will say even thouhgh she is the man vocalist, she can be super-model worthy.

The Queen and the nu,ber one fan already sounds exciting :3 Mingyu is so cute. I like that she is aware about her relationship could be a major scadenl :3.

Her intereview is great, She has a lot to say on the 2nd questions though :)

A lot 9Muses songs will be featured, trust me :3

Overall Gayoung an intelligent ambitious who had to sneak her way to achieve her dream. She is always ready for a challenge and willling to do anything! Our Youngie is accepted, Thank you for applying again!

pending
accepted
denied
chosen
tumblr_mg1v1qpBem1r3ssjeo1_500.png
■ name here
plotline: plotline here
face claim: Name Here
Talent Twin: name here
applicant: username
Statistics/UPdates

Total Apps- 13                                                     Latest App= Lydine (손가영/Son Gayoung)

Plotlines Apps:

YG Entertainment- 01

SM Entertainment- 02

JYP Entertainment- 01

Cube Entertainment- 02

FNC Entertainment- 01

Pledis Entertainment- 02

Big Hit Entertainment- 02

Starship Entertainment- 01

Jellyfish Entertianment- 01

Last Updated- 01/18/2017