Five

My Little Voodoos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "I need to tell you something..." he said, I nodded and waited for him to go on.
"You're in trouble, because of me, Hongbin, and Ravi. Our old master- is alive, though, we thought she died. And now, she's looking for us. Her name is Kiflyn Rook..."
"Oh my god... I know a Kiflyn Rook, she goes to my school..."
"That's why you and your sisters didn't go to school. N-hyung said that he saw her yesterday." he looked down, "Just please be careful. I mean, Hongbin will be with you everyday at school while Ken is with Taerin and Hyuk is with Sugako. But, no matter what, Ravi, N, Hongbin, and I swear to risk ourselves for you, Young Master." 
I smiled and pulled him into a hug. By that time, I felt three other pairs of arms wrap themselves around me.
"... I love you all..." I said quietly. 
"We love you too, Master." they all said in response. 
I smiled widely while I took in there warm.

~Le Time Skip~

It was almost 12:00, and I still wasn't sleeping. In fact, I was very wide awake. I sighed heavily while sitting up, looking around my dark room. 
"Aw, Master, why aren't you sleeping?" a male voice rung out. I jumped a little. "Sorry."
The male walked forward, and the voice belonged to Hongbin.
"It's fine, and I can't sleep..." I pout. 
"You can order me to do something for you." he said. I took a little to think.
"Hongbin-Oppa... Can you... Uh... Sleep with me until I fall asleep..?" I asked shyly. He nodded, climbing in bed with me. 
He laid down, and then laid me down in his arms, pulling the covers over us. I smiled lightly and snuggled into him for warm, laying my head on his chest. I fell asleep to the beat of his heart.

~Next Morning~

I woke up to feel someone's arms around me, and then I remembered that Hongbin h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter