One

My Little Voodoos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't talk my past much... Nor, do I want to. But, so you can understand- I guess I'll tell...

-10 Years Before-

"JAEKOOK! CAN YOUR BACK HERE!" my father yelled, running after me. I had it, all the hitting, kicking, punching... All the abuse my father caused me. I'm done. 
I kept running until I lost him. I looked around at the place I ended up at. It was the woods. I sighed.
"How am I going to get out of here?" I asked myself. I looked around for any possible clues on getting out. But, there were none to be found.
"Hello?" a voice called out. I hid behind some trees and peaked out. There was a girl, she had red hair and green eyes.
"Sugako! Come on!" another called out.
"Sorry, Taerin unni. I thought I heard someone..." the girl called 'Sugako' answered back.
Should I? I mean, it make be a good choice...
"Wait, please!" I yelled standing up as the girl was about to walk away. 
"Who are you?"
"I'm Min Jaekook, I ran away my home and ended up here. I'm lost, and I have nowhere else to go." I answer. Suddenly, a different girl came out. She looked to be about a year older than the other.
"Then, come with us. I'm Taerin, and that's my little sister Sugako." the older one said. I nodded.
"Thank you." I bowed, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter