kim

secret

"April?

I wasn't so sure If the April they was talking about was my april. I had gotten up to go see, but the was hella fast. I walked around the corner to see if she would be walking around there, but it was clear and dark as night down there.

For some reason I had this weird feeling telling me to go down there. So going with it, I kept walking.

I never had been to Japan before and I didn't even know my way or where the hell I was going, but it's just this odd reason of something wanting me to lead the way.

As I kept walking I see this car. Tented all black. It sure was tinted enough for me to see......

"I know the not"! As I got a Lil close, not to close to where they could see. I see bae in a car with another female.

In my mind I want to drag his out, beat him, then go around and beat the other hoe, but how could I. My was pregnant and I be damned to do anything to hurt my damn baby. So I stuck around a lil longer to see what bae was really like.

"I just knew he still had feelings for that hoe"! Rubbing my belly I decided to head back. I just couldn't wait till i was done eating. My hands were ready and my anger was boiling. And it sure ain't my damn hormones either.

Walking back in I see only seunghyun.

"Where the hell the others went off too?

"They went out. But what took you so long and why the rush?

"Let's just say you might not see your band member again after tonight". I said as I sat down and began eating.

All Seunghyun could do was just look at me confused. I was hungry, but mad at the same time.

"Do you ever think April would come back to Korea"? His question was just so out the blue.

"To be honest no. She has something going on in her life and she just don't want to return back to where she made so much memories". I couldn't help, but look at seunghyun.

He missed her so much. Everytime I would stop by to check on him he would call her name out in his sleep. Sometimes when he just dozed off. I just wish one day she just tell him the truth on the real reason on why she left instead of him actually thinking a loved one passed away.

"You know you always cheer me up. I could see why you and April was close". Giving him a smile I take a bite into my burger.

"You know your pretty cool too.

HR later

We final made it to the hotel. It was exclusive I tell you. It was like they were some sort of important people which I know they are, but Jesus. My room wasn't even that huge like this. Only thing was missing was bae. His didn't even show up like he said he was.

"Thanks for bringing my bags Seunghyun". I said as he put my bags on the bed.

"No problem. Knowing your pregnant and bae ain't here to help, why not help you. I mean you are strong enough to handle it yourself". He joked around.

As soon as he left. I went to look around and see if bae made it.

"Lying bastard! I hope you chock on that saliva". Going to the bathroom I run my bath water so I could at least cool down my anger.

I really did think his changed, but he still is the bae I knew right when we broke up.

"Promises my . I mean who he think he is trying to be sneaky? He wanna go out and be with Dara. Well he can go with Dara". I didn't even bother to call his phone. I wanted him to know that I'm not even worried about his .

Putting on some music I decided to light my own candles. For some reason we was always everywhere and I could never leave without my candles. I liked to relaxed with my candle lit and some nice wine. As soon as I got pregnant bae sure stopped me from having my wine with my candles lit.

After about 10 minutes my eyes started to close. My music was loud enough to where I didn't even hear the cheater walk in.

"Mmmmm babe.....you look so y." he looked me up and down as I just still had my eyes closed.

"Yea go tell that to someone else.

"What's wrong now? Do you need a back message or do you need....

"I don't need no damn back message and I don't need ! What you needa do is go find another room, cause you sure ain't sleepin with me.

"Kim I don't know what's wrong with you, but I didn't even do nothing.

"Lie again!

"Lie about what?

"Why you left so fast as soon as we had got to that burger joint?

"I had went see an old friend". I started laugh at how he was lying to me.

"You know bae... I never expected you to lie dead in my face. I take ji and riri lying, but you..... It's just ..........Wow"! Grabbing a towel I stepped out the bath tub and walked past him.

"How am I even lying? I said I would b right back. You act like I was gone for days!

"It's not the fact you left, it's the fact your lying to me in my face! Its also the fact you brung me along with you so I can support you!

"I'm not fixin to fight with you"! He took his bags and started to walk away.

"Why! Why her! Is it that shes more pretty than me? Is it because I'm pregnant and shes not"! I start to cry the moment he was about to walk out the door. "I always tell myself he changed, he ain't like who he was before, but you never changed. Your still seeing that ! I bet you two ed already while I pregnant". Tears just pooled out my eyes.

He came by my side as he hugged me tight. I didn't know rather to forgive him or actually be mad. Pushing him away I walk towards the bed and put on a t shirt.

"Look......yes I did go see Dara, but nothing happened. I swear on our child. You know you mean so much to me more than anything. That ring that's on your finger should tell you something as well.

"Well, tell that too a fool cause I'm not believing one bit out of it". Getting under the covers I felt pressure in the bed.

He turned me over gently that way he wouldn't hurt the baby.

"Bae I'm not playing! Mo........ I couldn't say anything else. He was giving me kisses on the right places.

"No... I'm suppose... T.. To be mad......at

"Shut up and enjoy it! I know that's what you been wanting anyways.

Truth was that's what I been craving for it. We couldn't do it cause we were scared if he would hurt the baby, but with him he finds many ways to where he can have his fun and mine.