April

secret

"Can I get a refill please?" One Costumer yells as I heard and dashed to the table.

It was almost closing time and I couldn't wait to get off of work. I've been working since this morning and I only had one break. My feet were actually killing me and the fact we had lots of costumers today was a big surprise for me. I just hoped I make it home in time to see the hope in my eyes.

Refilling the drink I come across a group.

"Hey apes. Do you think you can take that table over there? I promise I'll owe you for doing so." Shaking my head she gives me a hug and moves on.

It wasn't anything new with her. But she was someone who actually helped me out in a time of desperate needs.

Making my way over I see a group of guys whos face was covered. I didn't think to much of them, but simply followed my job. When I came into contact they looked familiar to me. When I took there order there voice was so similar to the guys I left behind three years ago.

"Hyung!!! I didn't want to eat here. I wanted.... 

"Seungri no one really cares on where you wanted to eat. Food is food and you know your gone eat it regardless. So stop complaining and order already."

"Seungri? "

"Ill just take a milk shake."

"Will that be all? I asked as they handed me back the menu.

"I'll take a vanilla milk shake with large fries and a large bacon, cheese, no tomato, no onions, burger, and can I get some onion rings with another side buffalo wings. And can you also add a lemonade drink with 20 piece chicken nuggets. Thank you. "

"Kim"

Kim has gotten so..  So greedy.  Her had never ordered such a huge meal before. Walking away I give the cooks there order.

I really couldn't just stop looking at them. They were happy. It was like old times, but minus me. I wondered how they were and if seunghyun was Ok. Who wouldn't be Ok after you just leave a note saying your leaving, and them not even saying there last word. No doubt I felt sorry everyday leaving him, but I have my reasons on why I did so. I just hope one day he forgives me of doing so.

Seeing Kim made my night. Just seeing her here was something I never expected. Last time we talked was so long ago. To think her and Youngbae would Anne together for so long was shocking. They had there ups and downs, but them too was the power couple I wish I could be with someone.

"Orders ready. " taking there plates I see Kim being childish with youngbae. It was always cute when she did it, but youngbae I guess was just tired cause he wasn't even paying her any mind.

"Did anyone tell you your very annoying when you do that to youngbae?" Ji said.

"Did anyone tell you you should stop being a hoe that you are?

"Did anyone tell you that the more you eat the more it's just gone go to your stomach instead of your .  I mean even though your pregnant your just gone be a big ole bull frog once your done. And when you have your baby, gonna be a fat ole lady with a baby.

"Shut up Ji! So what if I get fat. If I do Bae neva ain't gone leave me. He loves me for who I am and not how I look."

I almost had dropped there food once I heard Kim's pregnancy. I was shook! Her pregnant. I couldn't believe it! She was having her own baby. I didn't even notice her bump at all. Maybe it's cause shes wearing so much clothes.

"Hey Ima leave really quick. I'll meet y'all back at the hotel. " Bae said as he got up.

"Wait where you going? Kim asked as he gave her a kiss on top of her forehead.

"I won't take long babe. Eat up. You know our baby have to be strong and thick like you. " I could tell the hurt in her eyes.

Kim was always attached to bae. She could never leave his side. But I guess times do change.

"April! You can clock out now someone came to take your place! My manager yelled.

Before they could even make a glance at me I was out.