100th day

The player

Author POV

D-Day

Mark texted Jinyoung to get ready for their date. Since,they have a party to go later,Mark decided to have lunch instead of dinner. Jinyoung doesnt know what kind of date Mark prepared.

Mark is already in the restaurant preparing all the suprise needed for Jinyoung. When the clock ticks 11:30am, he rushed to his car and drove to Jinyoung's place. When he reached Jinyoung's apartment he already saw Jinyoung outside. He honked his car and signaled Jinyoung to come in. 

"Happy 100th day baby!" Mark exclaimed when Jinyoung sat beside him in the car and left a wet kiss on Jinyoung's lips. 

"Happy 100th day too" Jinyoung smiled. Mark grabbed his hand,as usual. "Where are we going?" Jinyoung looked at Mark and asked

"Hmm. Somewhere" Mark shrugged

"You really like surprises" Jinyoung laughed. 

"Well yeah. I like to see you happy" Mark looked at him and smiled then left a peck on Jinyoung's forehead. 


When they arrived at the place, Mark suddenly put a handkerchief on Jinyoung's eyes. 

"Mark what is this?" Jinyoung said half annoyed and half giggling

"I told you i like surprises" Mark laughed and helped Jinyoung to get out from the car. 

"This better be good Tuan!" Jinyoung chuckled. Mark helped him to walk until they reach the door then Mark stopped.

"Mark! Dont leave me here!" Jinyoung shouted then looked for Mark's hand

"I'm beside you Jinyoung" Mark laughed then flicked the lights on

Mark slowly untied the handkerchief and when Jinyoung saw what's infront of him,his hand landed on his mouth automatically. There's a round tub with petals on it then a beside the tub full of foods and hearts design on the ceiling.

"What the heck is this Mark Tuan?" Jinyoung slapped his chest then he blurted laughing. 

"Well,since we're going to a party later. How about relaxing now?" Mark looked at Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung slowly entered and the smell of the water feels so refreshing for him. 
Mark tapped his shoulder and when he turned around he saw Mark holding a bouquet of flowers and a square thing that is wrapped. 

"Happy 100th day" Mark softly said and kissed Jinyoung's forehead. Jinyoung didnt notice that he's actually tearing up. 

He hugged Mark and mumbled how much he loves him. He parted from the hug and gets the flower and the wrapped thingy. 

"What is this?" Jinyoung looked at the thing that is wrapped.

"Open it" Mark chuckled. Jinyoung opened it and shocked to see a book titled '50 shades darker' 

"Mark Tuan!!!!" He slapped Mark's shoulder 

"What? You said you loved 50 shades so i bought the one you haven't read yet!" Mark laughed with his hyena laugh. 

"I hate you" Jinyoung murmured. Mark just laughed. Then Jinyoun handed his gift. A small red box. 

"Oh? What is this?" Mark asked but didnt wait for Jinyoung to answer and opened the box. He was shocked to see a ring inside. "Woah,it's pretty!" He exclaimed. 

"Take a look. My name's engraved on it" Jinyoung turned the ring where his name is engraved. "And i got mine too,with your name engraved on it" He added and showed his ring to Mark.

"I love it!" Mark happily said. "Thank you" He added and pecked Jinyoung's cheeks. 

 


The next thing they know is they stripped and relaxed on the tub. Jinyoung leaning on Mark's chest while playing with the water. 

"Mark hyung" Jinyoung called

"Mmm?" Mark hummed and played with Jinyoung's hair. 

"Thank you" Jinyoung said with a smile

"For what?

"For this and for everything you've done for me. I'm really thankful" He turned his head around and looked at Mark then smiled. Mark smiled back. 

"I like seeing you happy Jinyoungie and promise me,Whatever happens you'll stay with me. Okay?" Mark seriously said. 

"I promise" Jinyoung nodded. Mark kissed his forehead and held his hand. 

"I love you" Mark mumbled 

"I love you too" Jinyoung replied and kissed Mark's lips.

They stayed like that. Relaxing and feeling each other's warmth. It may be just a simple celebration but it means a lot for them.  

~

They left the place at 5pm and started to get ready for the party. Jinyoung helped Mark to pick something to wear and Mark ended up wearing a striped tshirt with a leather jacket and a ripped jeans while Jinyoung wore a black tee and ripped jeans. They waited for their friends to text them that they're on their way to the party. 

After 40 minutes Jackson texted Mark that they'll leave now and they're all hyped up. Mark and Jinyoung instantly went to the car and drove to Tzuyu's party.

When Jinyoung and Mark entered they are welcomed by the smell of alcohols and loud music. Tzuyu approached them and kissed Mark's cheeks while Mark held Jinyoung's hand

"Hey Mark,glad you came!" Tzuyu smiled then noticed someone behind him. 

"Oh! Perhaps you're Park Jinyoung? I hear a lot about you" Tzuyu giggled then also kissed Jinyoung's cheeks. 

"You always throw the best party" Mark said. 

"Of course. I want all of you to relax" Tzuyu laughed. "I have to go now. Enjoy the party!!" She shouted then waved at Mark and Jinyoung. 

"Is kissing really necessary for her?" Jinyoung asked

"Yeah. She's like that. Dont worry" Mark casually replied and pulled Jinyoung towards where they can grab drinks. 

Mark signals the bartender to give them two glass of vodka. Telling Jinyoung to not drink too much. 

"Hey maaaan!!!" Jackson jumped on Mark which made the other boy groan. 

" off Jackson. Are you already drunk?" He turned to see a tipsy Jackson. Jackson shook his head 

"I'm nooot~ Let's dance!!" He pulled Mark and Jinyoung to the dance floor and shaked his booty. 

"Where's bambam and the others?" Jinyoung asked while slowly dancing. 

"He's in the bathroom and the others are probably also dancing" Jackson replied. 

When Jinyoung already got the rhythm he started giggling and dancing. Guiding Mark to also dance

"C'mon Mark. I wanna see you dance" He laughed. Mark rolled his eyes and started dancing slowly. 

"Yeaah~ he's a good dancer ya know" Jackson is really tipsy. 

Mark also started dancing and laughed at how cute Jinyoung is dancing with his booty shaking. Bambam,Jaebum,Youngjae and Yugyeom arrived then joined them in dancing. 


Meanwhile~


"Hey tzuyu!" Jennie called. Tzuyu turned around,seeing her childhood friend

"Oh Jennie!!! Glad to see you again" Tzuyu swayed and danced while talking to Jennie.

"I missed you" Jennie said and smiled. 

"Waah~ i missed you too" Tzuyu hugged Jennie. Then Jennie pushed her slowly and asked

"Can you do me a favour?" 

"What is it?" Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Can you tell the DJ to play this later and can i borrow the mic? I wanna show something to the students" Jennie handed Tzuyu a Flashdrive and smiled. Tzuyu accepted it

"Of course. All for my childhood friend!" She excitingly said "But what is this?" Tzuyu continued

"You'll see" Jennie smirked and Tzuyu just nodded. 

                                ___

Mark, Jinyoung and the others already sat and drinked, Talking about things. Suddenly,a slow music was played. Mark smirked. 

"Jinyoung? Can i have this dance?" He stood up and asked Jinyoung. Jinyoung gasped 

"Of course" He smiled and grabbed Mark's hand. Their other friends also danced with their couples. 

"Are you enjoying?" Mark asked while swaying his body slowly

"Yeah. This is the best day ever" Jinyoung smiled. 

"Happy 100th babe" Mark leaned in and pecked Jinyoung's lips. 

"You already said that for the 100th time also" Jinyoung chuckled. 

"Yeah. Because it's our 100th day!" Mark exclaimed then laughed. 

"Happy 100th day too and i'm looking forward to more days Mark" Jinyoung also leaned in and kissed Mark's lips. "I love you" He mumbled. 

"Awwwww!!! How sweet of you Park Jinyoung and Mark Tuan!" Someone said through the mic which caught everyone's attention and looked at them. Mark and Jinyoung turned to see who is speaking. It's Jennie.

"It's your 100th day right? Happy 100th day! But is it really a happy day?" Jennie stepped on the mini stage and her smirk is visible. Everyone became quiet,The music also stopped. 

"What do you need?" Mark glared at her and held Jinyoung's hand. 

"What i need? You always ask that and i always answer YOU" Jennie laughed. Mark growled and tighten his grip at Jinyoung's hand. Their friends approached them but they stayed behind Jinyoung and Mark

"But right now, I need both of you to break up" Jennie smirked and a sudden video was being played at the screen. 

Jinyoung watched the video. Mark and Jackson was on it. He realized that it was the 1st day of school because the video showed that he is introducing himself. Then Jackson's voice was heard 

"you look so fascinated by him hyung,wanna play?" Jackson said according to the video. Jinyoung felt Mark's grip tightening but Mark is also watching the video. 

"What's the prize?" Then Mark's voice was heard. Jinyoung stepped back a little

"50 bucks i guess" Jackson said in the video. Jinyoung is getting a hint about what this is. 

"Thats it? Boring jackson" Mark replied to Jackson. Everyone in the party has their eyes on the screen. Their friends is in visible shock

"Okay fine. How about a ferrari? Plus 50 bucks!" Jackson exclaimed. 

"J-Jinyoung" Jackson said beside him. Drunkness vanished. He tried to hold Jinyoung's hand but Jinyoung yanked it. 

"what will i do with him?" Mark asked with a smirk in the video. Mark looked down but his grip on Jinyoung's hand is still tight,never letting it go

"Make him fall inlove, the out of him then break his heart" Everyone in the party gasped. Jinyoung didnt realize a tear on his eye dropped. 

"Well,thats what i do. Its a deal! Cant wait to see my ferrari" Then the video stopped. Jinyoung froze in his spot. 

"What you saw is true Jinyoung. Mark and Jackson played you!" Jennie laughed and dropped the mic. Tzuyu called the guards and told them to throw Jennie out. 

Everyone is just looking at them. No one speaking. Jinyoung froze, He didnt know what to do. His world fell apart. His heart broke into little pieces. 

"J-Jinyoung. L-Listen...." 

 
~~
Here it comes!!!! 😭 I'm sorry i have to do this. What will happen next? Comment your thoughts! Please wait for the next chapter~ BBYONG! ❣