Once a Playboy, Always a playboy

The player

Mark POV

"J-Jinyoung. L-Listen...." I held his hand even tighter. This day is what i'm afraid of. I dont want to let him go. I wont.

"L-Liar" Jinyoung mumbles then ran away. Pushing away all the people including our friends with tears on his eyes and got out of the party.

I ran after him. When i catched up,I held his wrist and stopped him then turned him around. As soon as i saw Jinyoung's face i felt like my heart was stabbed. His face is so red and full of tears. I hugged him but he kept pushing me away,punching my chest as hard as he can but I dont care. I want to hold him and never let him go.

"Jinyoung.... Just please listen to me" I calmly said and broke the hug.

"I-I dont... want to b-believe you anymore" Jinyoung said glaring at me. The way he looks at me is full of hate. "Is t-that video true? D-Did you really put a b-bet on...me?" He continued still crying. I didn't answer him and just looked down.

"ANSWER ME MARK!! TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE! T-TELL ME SHE JUST MADE IT UP! TELL ME!!!!" Jinyoung shouted with tears overflowing from his eyes. I hate to see him like this.

"Yes,i-its true" I mumbled and looked down. Guilt striking me. I should've told him earlier. I hate myself so much.

"I hate you" Jinyoung started walking away but i held his wrist. As soon as i turned him around his palm went on my cheeks. Slapping me.

"W-Why,Mark?"

"L-Listen. Just...Please listen" I said, still looking at the side after his slap. He stayed quiet and i took that as a cue to continue. "We put on a bet at you because Jackson and I were like that back then. I admit that that's the reason why I approached you but Jinyoung, I love you! You changed me. Please...Please b-believe me" I looked at him sincerely and the tears i've been keeping bursted out of my eyes.

" THAT I LOVE YOU'S! THAT I CHANGED YOU! YOU NEVER CHANGED! EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAID!" Jinyoung shouted. My tears also never stopping. We both are crying.

"Jinyoung..."

"So all of it was fake,right?" Jinyoung looked down.

"No! It's all t-true!" I stepped forward but Jinyoung stepped backward.

"All the caring,i love you's,laughs we shared. It was fake. I'm such a fool" Jinyoung sarcastically laughed. "Tell me,what did i do wrong? Where did i go wrong?" He continued. My temper is slowly going up. "WHAT MARK?! YOU CANT ANSWER ME?!" He shouted at me

"You want to know what you did wrong?! YOU TRUST PEOPLE SO FAST! Yes! I played with you because i know you're too easy! YOU'RE SO EASY! LOOK AT YOU NOW, YOU GOT HURT! Why would i even fall for you in the first place? You're just a new student. I dont even know you back then. DAMN IT YOU'RE SUCH A FOOL!" Words i dont know came out of my mouth. That's not what i want to say.

As soon as I realized what i said I looked at Jinyoung. His hand on his mouth. Wide eyes. Tears overflowing. I froze at my spot. I'm such an idiot. I tried to hold and hug Jinyoung but he stepped back. Like he's afraid of me.

"Go get your p-prize. I fell,you ed me and now? Y-You broke my heart. We're over Mark Tuan. Once a playboy will always be a playboy" Jinyoung pursed his lips then started walking away. I dont have the courage to stop him anymore. He doesn't deserve a guy like me.

As soon as Jinyoung's silhouette was gone. I dropped on the floor. Crying because of the pain i'm feeling. It's unbearable.

"Mark" A voice softly said and touched my shoulder. I turned around to see Jackson. "I'm sorry. This wont happen if i didnt ask you to bet with me" He apologized and looked down.

"Jacks, If it wasn't for you I wouldn't approach Jinyoung. I wouldn't experience all the good times with him. It's all my fault. Dont be sorry" I stood up and faked a smile.

"A-Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"No. But one day,i will be" I smiled at him and when i was about to walk away,someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around then i received a punch.

"YOU STUPID LITTLE !" Jaebum shouted then grabbed my shirt

"Jaebum hyung!" Youngjae shouted and tried to calm him down. "Let Mark hyung go" He held Jaebum's hand but Jaebum yanked it.

"Stay out of this,youngjae" He seriously said which made Youngjae step back.

"We trusted you Mark! Why did you have to do that?" Jaebum asked still holding onto my shirt. His eyes showing sympathy and anger.

"T-That was a long time ago. I love Jinyoung. J-Just believe me!" I stuttered,tears still dropping. Jaebum punched me again, resulting for me to drop on the cold floor.

"Don't ever come near Jinyoung again!" He exclaimed. Youngjae held his hand and arms. Mumbling something to calm him down.

"I'm sorry, mark hyung" Youngjae said and walked away with Jaebum.

Then Yugyeom and Bambam came out. Bambam slapped Jackson. Which made me and Yugyeom gasped. I stood beside Jackson

"Bam,it's not Jackson's fault" I said then i heard sniffing beside me, Jackson is crying.

"I can't believe you can do that. Both of you,you're unbelievable" Bambam said then he teared up. Bambam was about to walk away but Jackson held and hugged him. Both of them were sobbing.

"D-Dont leave m-me bam. I...I cant live without you. Please" Jackson sobbingly said.

"Fix this and I wont leave you. I just need...some space" Bam said and looked at Jackson. Jackson nodded then kissed his forehead then Bambam walked away.

Yugyeom approached me and hugged me. I looked at him, surprised. I was expecting for him to punch or slap me because i know Jinyoung is like his brother.

"Hyung, I believe in you. Please fix this. I'm rooting for the both of you" He smiled then tapped my shoulder then left.

It's all a mess.

                                                                                                 ___

Jinyoung POV

The next thing i knew,i'm back at my apartment. Crying. I'm such a fool. I dont know why i fell inlove with him. Is it because of his sweet words? Sweet actions? Heck,i didnt know that all of it was actually a trap. I laughed to myself. Now, how will i wake up knowing he's not by my side anymore? Knowing that he wont text or call me anymore? I won't see the smile that lights up my world anymore? How will i live without the man that's actually my life?

Suddenly, a knock was heard.

"Jinyoung-ah?" Its Jaebum. "Open the door,please?" I need someone to lean on right now and it's always been Jaebum.

I rushed to the door and opened it. As soon as i saw Jaebum,i hugged him tight. Sobbing on his shoulder. He hugged me back. Mumbling some 'It's gonna be okay'. When i calmed down,i let him enter my apartment and sat on the sofa in the living room. Jaebum stayed quiet and i broke the silence.

"I'm such a fool,right? I believed in him" I sarcastically laughed. Jaebum looked at me sympathetically.

"It's not your fault,jinyoung. It's gonna be okay. Not now but soon. Okay?" He softly said which made me cry and hug him.

"I'm always gonna be by your side" He whispered and hugged me.

~

It's been 6 days since that incident happened. I didn't talk to anyone after i talked to Jaebum. I didn't go out. Mark never contacts me and I think that's for the best. I can't deny that i'm missing him. I miss everything about him. His hugs,kisses,words,smile, everything.

Those 6 days,i always experience nightmares when i'm asleep. I sometimes cant even sleep. I'm overthinking,depressed,anxious. There are so many things running on my mind and tonight i'll probably experience that again.

I'm staring at the ceiling when suddenly my phone ringed. I checked the caller and it's Yugyeom. That's weird. They dont call me these days because i asked them to give me some space? I answered the call but all i hear is loud music

"Yugyeom-ah? I can't hear you" I said then Yugyeom shouted.

"Hyung! We need your help please!!" He shouted, panick painted on his voice.

"What? Why?" I asked then suddenly sat up. The music was turned off because it became quiet but what i heard next made my heart skip a beat.

" YOU! YOU STARTED IT!" That voice. They are fighting. I heard Jackson's voice telling them to stop

"Yugyeom! What's happening?" I asked

"H-Hyung. We're in the c-club because Mark hyung always go here s-since you broke up and he's so drunk he punched some stranger and now they're fighting" Yugyeom gulped. "Mark hyung wont stop. Please help us" Yugyeom said pleading.

"Call Jaebum. I don't care about what he does anymore" I was about to hang up but Yugyeom shouted

"MARK HYUNG! PLEASE STOP. PLEASE" He shouted in the other line. His voice changed. I think he's crying now.

"Yugyeom. Wait for me,I'm coming" I hanged up and went to grab for my shoes and Sweater.

I instantly went to the club where we always come and what i saw shocked me. They were trying to stop Mark but he's not stopping and ran again towards the stranger. He looks so weak. His face full of scars. He received another punch and a kick on his shin. I ran and stopped him

"STOP!" I shouted which shocked Mark. He looked at me with wide eyes. I saw Yugyeom,Jackson and Bambam. Their eyes also wide except for Yugyeom.

"J-Jinyoung" Mark stuttered. I glared at him but my heart was breaking. It hurts me to see his face full of scars.

"Are you out of your mind?!" I shouted at him. He looked down. I faced the stranger he punched.

"I'm sorry. He is just drunk and he's facing some problems now. I'm very sorry" I bowed and he fixed his Jacket then spitted on my sweater.

"YAH! THIS " Mark was about to attack again but i stopped him. The stranger laughed and left. I faced Mark again.

"What are you doing? Fix yourself,Mark." I said and walked away but he held my wrist. It's so good to feel his touches again but this is not right. I turned around and saw him crying

"Jinyoung-ah,I can't do this. I'm not used without y-you. P-Please come back." He said stuttering. I can feel my tears threatening to fall.

"You're drunk,mark" I said then called Jackson. "Take him home Jacks. Treat his wounds" I smiled then left.

~~
I'm Crying!!! Waah~ 😭 Comment your thoughts 😊 Please wait for the next chapter. BBYONG! ❣