the boy i love the most pt 2

taeten moments ii

happy birthday, ten!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

The sound of Ruby barking at him snapped Taeyong out of his reverie. He looks down at the dog whos calling for his attention. He hasnt realized hes been crying until he feels a lone drop of tear touch his lips.

 

 

 

Dear Taeyong,

 

Its been almost a year since we became boyfriends. The word makes my heart flutter. Im giggling uncontrollably while writing this because I cant believe you actually like me back.

HyungWhy are you so cute? TT Sometimes, I want to hug you all day and never let you go. I want to keep you all to myself. Nobody else can have you. Promise me, okay?

Anyway, Thailand is still as beautiful as I can remember. Its hotter than I expected. I ended up wearing thin shirts instead of the other clothes I brought. I guess Im just used to Seouls cold breeze.

Tern had a wonderful time. Shes always missed Thailand and going back makes her happier than ever. Ive never seen her smile that brightly before. And she visited her old friends. Im surprised that they can still remember each other. I barely remember my friends because all my memories of them were replaced by memories of you.

Itd be better if you were there with me but, I understand, hyung. Well go there next time.

Im writing this while Im on the plane back to you. My parents are sleeping and Tern is reading a book beside me. I cant sleep. I brought a book but, Im too excited to focus on the words. Thailand is truly wonderful. But its not home.

I miss home. I miss you.

 

 

Love,

 

Ten.

 

 

 

Ten and his family went to Thailand during summer break when Ten was fourteen. They were there for a month but, it felt like they were there for a year to Taeyong. He missed Ten badly while the younger was away. He almost went there himself if it werent for the fact that hes still a minor and he cant travel without his fathers permission. It was like torture, being away from Ten that long. Theyve been with each other since kindergarten. Its weird and unsettling when theyre thousands of miles apart. So, when Ten arrived, he showered him with kisses and cuddled with him for hours.

 

Taeyong read the other letters as he sat on his long dining table that hasnt been used in months while eating. Some broke his heart and some filled it with so much joy. He hasnt felt this rollercoaster of emotions sinceWell, Ten. Even through his writing, the boy makes him feel so much. Taeyong wonders why he ever let him go and why they ever ended. Hes reminded of the reason when he opens another letter.

 

 

 

Dear Taeyong,

 

Your father caught us today. He caught us kissing in your bedroomIve never seen him so angry. He went home earlier than he usually does and saw us. IImI dont understand why you still call him dadand why you still love him so much.

Your father is a monster. I know I dont have any right to say that but, he is.

You didnt tell me he beats you, hyung. You shouldve told me. I couldve helped you. Why didnt you say anything? What are you so scared of, hyung?

Is that why you always have that sad look on your face whenever my dad and I or him and Tern are together? I noticed the way you look at him. Its the same one that you always have whenever he plays with us when we were still kids. And is that why you cried when my dad called you son? you tried to hide but, I saw you, hyung. Your eyes were full of unshed tears.

Ive only noticed this. You rarely talk about your family. Dont you trust me enough to tell me what happens in your house?

I wish you told me sooner, hyung. I love you and I dont ever want you to feel like you have to hide anything from me.

 

 

Love,

 

Ten.

 

 

 

Yes, Taeyong remembers that day very clearly. His father barged into his room and saw them together. He almost hit Ten, too but, Taeyong shielded him from his fathers hand. Ten was frozen on his bed. Only when he told him to run did the Thai male gathered his wits and followed Taeyongs words. After that, he was told to avoid Ten. If he didnt follow his father, he swore that hell destroy Ten and his family. He had no other choice. He doesnt want to ruin his lovers life. He only wanted him to be happy and if avoiding him is the only way for that to happen, then hell do it. He was also forced to find a girlfriend thats good enough for his father. The girl that Taeyong found was lovely. She was perfect. But, she isnt who he wants. She isnt the one who Taeyong loves. She isnt his best friend. She isnt Ten. Despite that, he tried to smile in front of his father while holding her hand. He loves his father and only wants him to be happy. After all, hes only looking out for Taeyong. He only wants the best for him.

 

 

 

Dear Taeyong,

 

I saw you with her again today. What happened, hyung? I thought you loved me. You told me countless times how much you loved me. What did I do for you to hate me this much?

I know Im not a girl and I dont have what she has and I cant marry you in this country and your father will never accept me. But, you promised me. You swore that you will do anything to keep me close. You said that you will fight for me. You promised me a lot of things, hyung.

Is it because of your dad? Is he forcing you to do this? Tell me, please. I want to help you. I want to be there for you. I promised you that I will always be there for you so, please, tell me.

Im not going to give up on you, hyung. Im going to keep my distance for now. But, Ill be back in your arms once more. Ill make sure of it.

I still love you. I will always love you. Dont ever forget that.

 

 

Love,

 

Ten.

 

 

 

Taeyong quickly closes the door to his home after saying a quick goodbye to his assistant, Mark, who agreed to watch over Ruby while hes gone. He looked at the envelope in his hands again. Its the last letter that Ten wrote. He doesnt know where it will lead him but, he hopes its a place where the love of his life is.

 

 

Taeyong takes a deep breath as he sat in his parked car. He opens the letter in his hand.

 

 

 

Dear Taeyong,

 

I just settled into my new apartment. Its strange. It feels cold and lonely here but, Im gonna have to get used to it. This is going to be my new home for the next four years of college.

I can hardly believe that Im already going to college. I was just a young, chubby kid when I first came here and, now, Im basically an adult. I wonder how youre doing, hyung.

I know its been months since your father died butIm still sorry. Its my fault that hes dead. If only I kept my distance he would still be alive. I know how much you love him, hyung.

If only I didnt show up at your doorstep and kissed you, youll still have time to spend with him. You were just being nice when you said that it wasnt my fault your dad had a heart attack. Its my fault, hyung. You dont have to be nice to me. Im justReally, really sorry.

I was there. On the day of his burial. I didnt want to show my face there because Ill just feel guilty. Im sorry I couldnt hold you while you were crying, hyung. I know how much it calms you when I pet your hair and whisper sweet nothings into your ears. Im sorry. You had her by your side anyway.

Please, also tell your sister and your stepmother that Im sorry. Im really sorry for taking your father away from you. I am so sorry.

I love you, hyung. Always and forever.

 

 

Love,

 

Ten.

 

PS. I have a really nice neighbor named Jaehyun. He said hell help me in anything I need. I kind of like him.

 

 

 

He tucked the letter in his pocket then got out of the car. He entered the building and searched for Tens apartment. His heart is beating wildly against his chest. He swears he might have a heart attack right then and there. When he reaches the apartment, he finds an old woman.

 

Excuse me,Taeyong calls for the womans attention. Do you know Ten? Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul?he inquires. Hes my friend. Does heDoes he still live here?

 

The woman smiled at him like she knows something that Taeyong doesnt. Yes, I know him,she answers. Taeyongs heart beats faster than ever.

 

He sent me these letters and I really need to talk to him. Where is he?he asks, heart full of hope.

 

She nodded in acknowledgment. The letters were tucked in a cabinet in the bedroom. I figured they were important, so I sent them,she says, voice soft. I was cleaning when I found the letters. The person youre looking for moved a long time ago.

 

Ah.Taeyongs shoulders slumped and his smile turned into a frown. Thank you. Ill be going, then.

 

He walked away from the woman after saying goodbye. He hung his head, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

 

Taeyong? Lee Taeyong?a voice called his name. Taeyong looked up and saw a man standing by the door frame of the apartment in front of the one hes in.

 

 

 

 

-----

i dont understnad wtf happened i need t sleep bye