Notifications(6) "Social"

Miss Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Amber" 
"Amber?"
"AMBER!"
The ear piercing voice shot through my eardrums. 
Ugh. Jackie.

"What?!" I hollered back while staggering forward from my comfortable bed. 

"You're making breakfast today"she gave me a mischievous smirk, tapping her hand on her hips. The girl's messy yet longer hair was in a sloppily made ponytail, definitely rushed. Without another word, I followed her to the kitchen. 

After this I need to literally inhale my breakfast and dress up to go to school. Oh joy.

I groaned while placing the pot of leftover porridge on the burner. Afterwards, twisted the knob to turn up the heat. Slowly, the coils underneath the pot began to glow a bright orange; steaming ever so slightly as the heat made contact with the cold steel.

The stainless pot hissed and I hurried over to uncover the once so cold leftovers from last week. Pulling out a spoon, I began to stir with all I had, the thick soup seemed to had hardened throughout the days it stayed in our fridge. As the minutes passed by, the stickiness began to thin out, leaving the soup, meat, and vegetables to float ever so slightly. 

"done." I stated, shuffling over to my room ever so slowly. My messy short blonde hair seemed to cover half of my vision, irritably poking them.

Ugh, God send help.

•••

RRRRRING!

The sound of the bell relieved me. Finally, I let the breath I had been dying to release leave my body. My last morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter