Subway

Sentimental

Siyeon wasn’t going to say it out loud, but she really enjoyed any ounce of attention she could get from Eunwoo. Her Eunwoo (thought she didn’t know that yet). Now that they attended the same school, she could finally ride the subway with her there. Eunwoo would nag sometimes about how long it took and Siyeon would agree for sake of the conversation. When in reality she looked forward to it every day because it was special, even though sometimes Jieqiong or Yebin would be there too.

 Eunwoo stared out the window of the train into the black darkness that was the tunnel they were passing through. Siyeon pretended to be asleep since her being awake wasn’t getting her anywhere with the hyper troll. Her head rested on the older girl’s shoulder who seemed to notice right away.

“Siyeonie? Are you sleeping?” She asked gingerly which made the blonde’s heart flutter as she feigned sleep still.

 Eunwoo found it quite cute and leaned in to kiss the girl’s forehead, even going as far to take off her jacket (in the middle of winter) to make her more comfortable. “Sleep well.” She whispered quietly and Siyeon’s hair as she ‘sleeps’. Siyeon couldn’t be anymore happier right now and ponders why she hadn’t thought of this earlier.