Happy Birthday

Sentimental


    “Dude! Happy sweet sixteen. They say this is the changing year in your life.” Eunwoo wrapped the smaller girl into her arms as she presented her with a wrapped gift. Siyeon felt her cheeks heating up from their proximity and broke off their hug due to her shy nature.
    
    
    “Yeah? Thanks unni.” She said dismissively to hide how happy she was at this very moment. Eunwoo nudged her to open the gift and so she began tearing the wrapping paper off like her life depended on it. When she got the paper off, she discovered a plain white box. However, nothing was inside which incited a laugh from Eunwoo.
    
    
    She just got trolled by Jung Eunwoo.
    
    
    “Seriously!? You didn't get me anything did you?” She was slightly hurt by the joke, but hid her emotions behind a pout. Eunwoo mumbled something like 'you should have seen your face' and kept laughing for a good minute. Siyeon got infinitely annoyed and her heel to leave the room but was pulled back in by an arm around her waist.
    
    
    “Wait! I'll give you your real present now. Promise. Close your eyes 'kay?” Eunwoo was still giggling which had Siyeon rolling her tongue inside of her cheek. 
    
    
    “Fine. If you trick me again, you'll regret.” Her voice laced with contempt as she shut her eyes. She felt two hands on her shoulders and waited for something to happen. Eunwoo leaned in closer and tilted her head to capture the younger girl's lips. Siyeon could feel the room grow hot as she kissed her crush back, heart fluttering to the extreme. Eunwoo pulled away slowly and Siyeon's eyes flickered open immediately.
    
    
    “Happy birthday, your present is me!” Eunwoo pointed to herself proudly and Siyeon flung her arms around the older girl. Her face immediately snuggling its self into Eunwoo's shoulder, relaxing fully when she felt arms wrap around her frame.