>Chapter 3

Passionfruit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kimberly's View

Few days later.....

"Thank you" I gave a graceful smile to the female waiter as she guided me to a prive room in the back of a Korean resturant.

I sit comfortably on the plush seat when the waiter left after putting two jugs of iceded water on the table and moving my bag out of the way by putting it againts the wall behind me only before grabing my iphone and placing it on the table.

Unlocking my iphone to see that the sreecn reads two o'clock, sighed as to how early i've arrived. What do you expect?. I love being early. Anyways i waited for another ten to fifteen minutes until my members came.

I looked up from where i was sitting when the sound of the door opened and the loud voices of my big mounths called my members. "Kiki!" said the makne of the group, Yough Ja or mostly known as Tj as she bascially jumped on me with all her weight and putting me into a bone crushing hug.

"Oh my god, yah i-i cant b-breathe, l-let go of m-me. Yah H-Heajung! (Ria's birth name)" i yelled out to the leader of the group desprately wanting her to help me get this girl off of me while nearly getting being hugged to death.

"Yough Ja (Tj's birth day) let go of the poor girl would you. She has a life to live" Said Ria eonni walking into the room. Tj then kissed me on the cheek smiling "I missed you so much Kiki, my partner in crime. The other two were no fun doing mature things and stuff" she pouted as i smiled at her as i patted her on the head before putting a hand on her forhead and pushing it to move her head away from my face.

"Hola sistar from another mister!" Changsook (Poppy's birth name) strutted into the room being her usual extra and happy self as she took her seat by Yough Ja on the other side of the table a infornt of me.

"I see your early as usual miss Kim" Ria said as she sat down in the seat beside me and poured her a glass of water before drinking some of it.

I noded my head agreeing "I know eonni, you should try it sometime" I joked wink at her as she is propblely one of the best at coming late at events like these, but suprisingly she's actually came on time. Maybe because she and the other two came together

She laughed lightly knowing that i was righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter