Forced(?) Coming Out

Najeong 101 Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nayoung, take this”, Someone suddenly threw a bottle of energy water towards her. Luckyly she still managed to catch that and sat beside her.

“Why are you here? Don’t you have vocal practice or something?”

“Don’t you happy that your bestfriend here is buying some time to watch you practice in the mid of broad day light? My skin is burning you know”

“Stop the drama, Suhyun. But seriously why are you here? Today is just for the girl team. The boys will practice tomorrow morning.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” Suhyun furrowed her eyebrows.

“Duh, the only reason that you sacrificed your beautiful shining shimmering skin to sit on the bleacher is when you want to see those boys’ abs”

“HAHA you know me well, head. But anyway my vocal practice is cancelled today, silly. Besides I have to deliver this to you” Suhyun handed her a box of chocolate. She sighed while taking the box.

“Who is it this time?”

“You know my dorm mate, Haein, she has this childhood friend, well kind of. We’re in the same apartment building but not a room mate but we’re friends. You know what I mean right? His name is Hongbin.”

“How many friends do you have exactly? Everyday you come up to me handing chocolates, flowers, and bla bla bla.”

“Don’t blame me tho. Blame yourself for being so popular with your face, your toned abs, and of course your ability of playing the balls”

“Ew gross. I don’t play balls”

“oops my bad, such a habit. I mean basketball.  A ball. With no plurality”

“Alright forget it, I’m gonna have a quick shower now. Just wait near the locker area so we can go to the class together”

“Ayay, Captain” Suhyun playfully saluted.

 

After showered and dried her hair, Nayoung decided to wear a plaid shirt with short denim skirt and her fav Nike Airmax 1 sneakers. She walked to her locker and Suhyun followed from behind. When she opened it a bunch of chocolates, vitamins and letters were falling to the floor. Everyone turned their head to her and just shrugged it off. It’s an ordinary view anyway, with Nayoung’s buried with the gifts that she can’t even handle with both of her hands.

“Oh my God, Nayoung. These are from your fans? That’s a quite numbers you get here. This MUCH? Really?” said someone from behind her.

“Today. This MUCH is from today only”, Suhyun then squatted and put some of the boxes inside her backpack. And then leave to give them some privacy.

Nayoung suddenly turned around when she heard the voice that she easily recognized. Sejeong, her other bestfriend slash girlfriend that she had dated since 2 years ago, stood with the arms folded on her chest. Suhyun and Nayoung alongside with Heehyun became bestfriends since First year of college, but she and Sejeong had been bestfriends since high school and then they decided to take it to the next level after graduation. Since they’re in different major it’s pretty hard for them to see each other in campus due to the different schedule. Nayoung and Suhyun were in Architecture major and Sejeong in Bussiness major with the rest of their squad, Somi, Doyeon, Jieqiong and Eunwoo. Nayoung was busy with projects and basketball training while Sejeong was a student president, cheerleader, the ace of vocal club, and what not. She’s not called God Sejeong for no reason tho. But they always made time to meet after classes end and on the weekend.

Sometimes Sejeong waited for her while practice and vice versa. Sejeong was the main vocal representative for her faculty. Her fanboys and fangirls are quite a lot. She was having the hard time to get over them trailing behind her every minutes until last year she made it clear to them that they frantically annoyed her . So they granted her wishes and stopped trailing over her and just can stare from a far and chanting Sejeong’s name in specials occasion such as this annual competition.

“Talk to the mirror, Babe. Your fans are huge as well!!” Nayoung stood up and hug her immediately.

“At least they’re not showering me with the sweets that can give me diabetes or screaming out my name whenever I walk in front of them, you know. Seriously you have to tell them that you’re bothered. They will stop.” Sejeong unfolded her arms and hugged Nayoung’s neck.

“I don’t have a heart to them. It’s not nice I guess. Besides they’re not really bothering me anyway”

While they’re in the middle of lovey dovey-ing, four girls came to them giggling. They bring a paperbag that God knows what inside it. Sejeong rolled her eyes and whispered “Here we go…”

One of them then spook “Excuse me, Nayoung sunbaenim. We are from Medical major. We want to give you this. Please don’t be sick, sunbaenim. We look forward for your game next week. We’re going to cheer for you.”

Nayoung stepped back from her girlfriend’s embrace and face the girls,“Wow thank you for the vitamins, girls”.

“You should take care of your own major sunbaenims, not the rival. Aish jinjja you even want to cheer for Nayoungie here”, Sejeong playfully scolded the girls.

“Hehehe annyeong, Sejeong sunbaenim”, the girls felt embarrassed with Sejeong’s words and suddenly excused themselves after greeted sejeong.

“Yaaahhh!! You scared them! Poor cute girls”, she said while pouting her lips.

Sejeong looked around to make sure no one’s watching then peck nayoung’s lips. Well actually they’re not really a fan of PDA. They usually just hug or holding hands when they’re in campus for the sake of their images especially Sejeong’s because hey she’s THE student president.

Her pouted lips turned into a smile but soon disappeared because Sejeong pulled her right ear after that.

“That’s for calling them cute, you flirt.” Sejeong glared at her. “Arra arra mianhae”

People who passed just laughed seeing Nayoung whined. After that they bid goodbye to go to their own classes.

 

At the cafeteria

Nayoung, Suhyun and Heehyun went straight to the cafeteria after the class ended. They brought their bags along with the drafting tubes on their shoulders, yep typical Architecture students, and sat on the squad’s usual table where Somi, Doyeon, and Eunwoo already seated.

“Where’s Sejeong and Jieqiong?”, Heehyun asked them.

“They have something to do at the student council room first”, Doyeon answered while munching a big piece of bread.

Somi then pointed behind Nayoung where Sejeong and Jieqiong walked towards their table, “Just in time”.

Sejeong immediately sat beside Nayoung and side hugging her. “I miss you”

“I miss you too, Baby. I couldn’t concentrate on class because I was thinking about you too much you know”, Nayoung pouted

“God damn it . Can’t you two just stop being cheesy for a moment? You just separated for 2,5 hours” Eunwoo rolled her eyes.

“Thinking about you, my . She just slept du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter