Mark

Najeong 101 Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby, I’m bored”, Sejeong whined to Nayoung who was never leave her spot on the floor with her laptop on the table since Sejeong came to bring her lunch.

“Just play by yourself for a while okay. I’m sorry but I really have to finish this task. It’s due to tomorrow.” Nayoung answered without put a glance on Sejeong. She’s focus with the laptop screen and clicking the mouse nonstop.

“You need to have some rest you know. It’s late already and You haven’t slept at all for 2 days.”

“I know I know. I promise it will be finished in a moment.”

Sejeong just sighed and pitied on Nayoung who looked so tired. Her major was so cruel sometimes. So much tasks and projects to do. Eventho Nayoung would ignore her the most time she visited but Sejeong just love to see Nayoung being all focused doing her stuff and assist (more like babysit) her because she would definitely skip her meals for the sake of her tasks. Sejeong then continued staring outside the glass window to see the beautiful nightscape of Seoul city from Nayoung’s apartment.

“Okay and save...Export… Copy aaaaand I’m doooone!!!” Nayoung threw her hands up and sat on the sofa then leaned her back. “Damn I’m so drained and exhausted”

Sejeong immediately sat on her lap and clinged like a sloth to Nayoung. She missed Nayoung’s warm hugs. She kissed Nayoung’s lips hungrily and they made out for several minutes.

“Babe…..”

“I’m gonna get my key and I’ll take you home okay”

“Don’t you want me here? Are you trying to get rid of me?”

“No baby of course not. I don’t want you parents to worry about you. You’ve been accompanying me since afternoon and it’s almost midnite now.”

“Mom and Dad are not home. They’re on the business trip to Japan so I’m gonna stay the night.” Sejeong start to kiss Nayoung’s face slowly.

”Sejeong, my love, I’m dead tired and as you said earlier that it’s getting late and I haven’t slept at all since 2 days ago. Let’s wash up and sleep okay”

Nayoung’s trying hard to hold Sejeong’s seduction. She got what Sejeong want but she had morning class tomorrow before the presentation for that task.

“You ignored me for these past 2 days. You barely replied my texts” Sejeong then attack Nayoung’s neck. She kissed and on it like there’s no tomorrow.

“I’m sorry baby I’m sorry but you know that subject is the most important so I really have to do well and to make an awesome design I have to fully concentrate on it. But…. Seriously… Oh my God… We ne.. we need to sleep…” Nayoung’s still holding on Sejeong’s tease.

“But I miss you baby. I miss your hugs. I miss your kisses…. And I miss your fingers inside me” Sejeong whispered the last part on Nayoung’s ear and that’s when Nayoung lose her defense.

Nayoung got up from the sofa and carrying Sejeong who was still clinged at her neck to her bedroom.

“We better make it quick cause I have morning class tomorrow”

 

08.15 AM

Nayoung woke up to her phone ringing nonstop. She tried to reach it on her bedside and slide it to answer the call.

“WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING?? THE CLASS WILL START IN A MINUTE. YOU CAN’T SKIP THIS TIME CAUSE ASSISTANT SUNBAENIM SAID THERE WILL BE A QUIZ IN THE END OF THE CLASS!!”

Nayoung opened her eyes fully after hearing Heehyun’s voice on the other side of the line and end the call. She immediately jumped from the bed to the washroom to have a super quick shower. She put on a v-neck sweater and a pair of jeans and her favourite Adidas superstar. Her hair was tied to messy bun style and she put on round glasses to cover her bare face. She brought her laptop and her bag on the living room table and then run to the basement.

A screeched sound made a bunch of people around the parking lot of Architecture Faculty looked toward a red matte Audi R8 that just arrived. Nayoung got out from the car and run to her classroom on the 2nd floor and stop in front of the back door and caught her breathe for a second. She’s already late for 30 minutes so she should entering the class quietly without getting caught by her professor. Nayoung successfully entered the class and went straight to sit beside Heehyun that was empty and on the last row so it was the closer one from the door.

“Gosh did you even shower?” Heehyun whispered

“I swear I did, okay”

“well why did you overslept? I thought Sejeong slept over why didn’t she wake you up?”

“How did you know Sejeong slept over at my place?”

Before Heehyun could answer Nayoung, their professor glared at them and they kept quite while pretending to take some notes. Nayoung just realized that Sejeong was missing this morning and she checked her phone under the table to find 13 missed calls and 3 messages from Sejeong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter