Chapter 4

Accident

    It had been three years since Jihoon and Taeil have known each other. They had become even closer than before, Taeil had invited Jihoon to move into his apartment and Jihoon gladly agreed. They were close enough to the point Taeil trusted Jihoon with his life and more importantly his baby, Super Equus.

 

Zico and Kyung had introduced them to some of their friends and Jaehyo came along for a ride. Their friend group now consisted of seven men, all slightly crazy. Jihoon was graduating this year and all of the men gathered to put together something special.

 

    “Are you finally going to ask him out?” asks Yukwon.

 

    “Yeah, it’s been at least what 2 years?” asks Minhyuk.

 

    “We’ll date when we’re ready,” answers Taeil.

 

    “Focus on making the signs you two,” scolds Jiho. He’s sitting cross legged, trying to write as neatly as possible on a large sign. Kyung is next to him coloring in his letters. Kyung had graduated last year and received the largest party from all of the men.

 

    “Alrighty my sign is ready,” Taeil smiles. The other men try to get a peek but are stopped as Taeil practically lays on the sign.

---

    “Pyo Jihoon,” calls out the man on stage. Jihoon nervously makes his way up the stage. His parents sit in the audience next to Taeil and the rest of the boys. When his name is called they wave large signs and Jihoon turns red when he sees Taeil’s sign.

 

    “I Love You Jihoon!”

 

    The two had actually began to date while Jihoon was in his second year of college. They had managed to keep it a secret from their friends because the couple didn’t feel like sharing the news yet. The only one who knew was Jaehyo who walked in on the two of them making out in the tattoo parlor. Jaehyo screamed something about indecency and how Jihoon was too pale. The two of them utterly embarrassed forced the man to promise them never to tell.

 

    Jihoon sees the shock on Jiho’s face and Kyung’s eyes widening almost comically. He sees Minhyuk and Yukwon gripping each other's thighs tightly in disbelief. He grins as his parents don’t even bat an eyelash. Jihoon accepts his diploma and makes his way off the stage.