Chapter 2

Accident

“Taeil hyung!” Jihoon enters the tattoo shop and is met by an extremely pretty boy working the front desk this time.

 

“Hello hyung-nim,” Jihoon bows a full 90 degrees.

 

“Jihoon?” Asks Taeil from his chair.

 

“Hi hyung,” Jihoon blooms into a large smile.

 

“Who is this Taeil?” Asks the tall boy.

 

“Oh, Jihoon meet Jaehyo the derp,” says Taeil.

 

“Taeil,” complains Jaehyo, he turns to Taeil and smiles. “So this is who Taeil is so interested in.”
 

“Jaehyo shut up,” Taeil tells the man. Jaehyo complains about being bullied and moves to the back to take care of something.

 

“I finished early so you don't have to watch me work, let's go get food?” Asks Taeil. The two of them had been hanging out since that awkward morning Jihoon had came in for tattoo help. The tattoo on his back was healing nicely.

 

Jihoon didn’t want to mention to the older man that he actually enjoyed watching Taeil work and found it cute when he would get so focused. “Sure! Ice cream?”

 

“That’s not a meal Jihoonie,” Taeil scolds.

 

“Pizza?” offers Jihoon, he smiles, secretly pleased at the way his name rolls of Taeil’s tongue.

 

“Sounds great,” Taeil smiles.

 

“How about Jaehyo hyung?” asks Jihoon.

 

“He’s fine, the ulzzang doesn’t want to get bloated,” Taeil says. Jaehyo seems unable to hear him talk as he focuses on cleaning the shop. “Jaehyo we’re getting food, don’t forget to eat something that won’t blow up your face.”

“Why are you so mean to me? Don’t you love me?” Jaehyo asks.

 

“Ignore him, let’s go,” Taeil grins and pulls Jihoon along. The two exit the shop and make their way to the pizza shop.

 

“How are your classes Jihoon?”

 

“Good, I’m doing really bad in math, Kyung even laughed at me, he said how could someone be dumber than me. Kyung even rubbed in the fact that he got a better grade than me in the class. Then Jiho stole my food from my fridge. He took my takeout and ate it while he waited for me to get home. I’m a broke college student. Than he told me that-- ” Jihoon stops his rant when he hears Taeil giggling, Jihoon’s heart starts to flutter.

 

“I can help you Jihoonie,” offers Taeil.

 

“Really?” Jihoon’s voice raises.

 

“You’re so cute Jihoon,” Taeil says. “Of course I’ll help you, even though I look like this I’m not half bad at math.”

 

“You’re cute too hyung,” Jihoon says, his low voice and sincerity makes Taeil turn slightly red. “Thank you so much,” Jihoon’s bubbly happiness returns in two seconds.