Prologue

Skies Apart

INTRO

 

Wonshik and Jaehwan had been together for a year so Jaehwan eventually moved in with him. 
Wonshik was a well-known composer while Jaehwan was a waiter. Jaehwan had also been an orphan all his life. He stayed at the orphanage until the age of 18. Then, he was legally an adult. The first thing he did was get a job. And thankfully, he was allowed to sleep in the community church. 

He didn't feel sad about not having parents since he never even knew his parents. He was a hard worker and even managed to befriend a sunbae there; Cha Hakyeon. He was extremely sweet and friendly. The latter was a long time cashier and shares Jaehwan's positive outlook on life. His boyfriend was Leo who was the head chef. 
How the two were compatible was unknown to Ken. Leo was the most serious person ever and he rarely cracked a smile. He was very soft spoken and usually just glared as a form of communication. PDA among the two was non existent in Jaehwan's perspective. 

They heard a loud honk during clean up and Hakyeon winked at Jaehwan, "It's your lover-boy". 

Jaehwan blushed and quickly said goodbye to his hyung. 
It was a tiring day and he was thankful Wonshik picked him up that day. 

"I thought you had a busy schedule today", Jaehwan said, buckling his belt after giving Wonshik a peck. 

"Yeah but the singer got the flu so he wasn't able to record today", Wonshik replied. 

Wonshik's condo was rather luxurious with expensive furniture. There was a large tv in the bedroom and on the nightstand, there was a small frame containing a lovely picture of Ravi's beloved sister Jiwon. Wonshik spoke highly and fondly of her; it was admirable to see him as such a loving brother. Jaehwan learned about family from him; Ravi was a filial son, he respected his parents and loved his sister. Jaehwan didn't have a family but he could see it was a gift when his boyfriend's eyes lit up when he spoke of them. Jaehwan didn't show any sadness; in fact, his enthusiasm matched Wonshik's when he spoke of his family. 

In the beginning, the security guard didn't even believe someone like Jaehwan lived here. It was understandable because most residents there were wealthy and wore branded and expensive clothing. Jaehwan, instead, wore a simple pair of black pants and white shirt ---- his uniform as a waiter. 
Of course, Wonshik offered to buy him some other clothes but Jaehwan couldn't possibly accept something like that, especially when he was thankful enough to be living with Wonshik. The last thing he'd ever want to be was a gold-digger. He respected people like Ravi, who worked hard to make money. 

"How was work?" Jaehwan asked. 

"Boring without you".
Of course Wonshik would say that; Wonshik was a total sap. 

Jaehwan made a face, "Are you tired?"

Wonshik chuckled, "Nah, you can take a shower first when we get home".  

Wonshik was smitten with Jaehwan before they were even together. In fact, he came to his cafe every day to see him. Jaehwan was sweet, kind, and considerate. He was also gorgeous and pretty. Wonshik was very pleased to find out that their relationship was Jaehwan's first but things got awkward after he moved in. 

Wonshik understood Jaehwan felt out-of-place in his condo; it was a bit overwhelming but within time, they'd worked past their differences.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think? It's my first Kenvi but how can i resist when these two practically ship each other together!

  

ravi is my bias and Jaehwannie is a precious baby. why is he so precious?!

Should I continue?

Expectations?

Excited?

Ready?

Let me kow guys!!!