Chapter 12

Mr/Miss . Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Othukae?” shin hye said nervously fiddling her fingers.

“Hmm…If you don’t mind you can stay here Miss. Park.”

“Ani, I dont want to bother you sir, I’ll just go to a hote..”

“No..no..no..you cant”, yong hwa cut her off fast fearing his plan will fail.

“Why?” Shin hye asked at him with a confused stare.

“That…That….ah…there’s no hotel near by it will take an hour to reach  and”, suddenly they heard a loud cracking sound of thunder, and the sound of the heavy rain pouring outside,”..and..it’s raining heavily so it will be hard for me to drive you there and return.”

“Ok…then I will sleep in any one of the room here.”

“Sorry Miss. Park, all the rooms are closed except mine, I searched for the keys but they are no where to find.”

Shin hye sighed and glanced all over, her gaze stopped on a single couch in the living room, “Then. I think I can at least sleep there.”, she said pointing it.

“Ah..that…..but…I’m sorry again, it’s broken, when I was here with my boys last time, we broke it.”, he replied and felt proud for spontonusely answering..na…lying to her.

“Then what you want me to do? Sleep on the floor?”, she literally shouted.

“What? why would I ask you to do it? If ….if….you want you can sleep on the couch in my room”.

Shin hye rolled her eyes and glared at him, she knows she has no option left, she definitely can’t sleep on the floor, the rain is pouring heavily and it’s getting colder, she slowly nodded her head without looking at him.

Yong hwa smirked looking at her, “take the stairs, my room is in the left corner.”

Shin hye gave a nod and walked towards the stair.

“you can shower first, if you want you can use my clothes, I don’t have any objection.” He said grinning.

Shin hye climbed the stair without responding, as her image disappeared yong hwa jumped in victory, he dropped himself on the so called broken couch and grinned.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“Miss. Park, take a seat, I have to call jung shin.” He said and walked away with min hyuk, after minhyuk left, he reached his phone and dialed a no.

“ajhuma, yong hwa here, how are you ”

“Oh, I’m fine , how are you young master”

“I’m fine too ajhuma, I’m coming there today, so you can go to your hometown and take rest for few days”

“But..”

“I’ll manage ajhuma I want to be alone for few days, and please clean my room and don’t forget to lock all other room and take the key’s with you arraso”

“Dae, young master, I’ll do it”

“ajhuma don’t forget to lock the other rooms, arraso, rest well and come by Sunday only, I’ll call you once I reached jeju, good bye ajhumma”, he ended the call and walked back to shin hye.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>END OF FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shin hye was biting her lips starring at yong hwa’s clothes that were hanging, there were not much and most of them were suit’s, she picked a white shirt, the pants were to big for her tiny waist, she unwrapped the towel which was covering her pretty little body and started wearing the shirt, every time the fabric touches her skin she felt those touches were from  yong hwa, she felt his hands on her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter