three

Her kind of fun

I was keeping an eye to everyone as I don't know whose her next target , I am watching for signs or anything that could help me keep my life.
I'm at home when I receive a text message from Jongdae it's about Kwon Jiyong his our General Manager for Operations .
The text just says " come here at the ****** hospital , Kwon Jiyoung got into an accident". 
After reading I quickly got my key and dash out towards the hospital. What happened this time?
When I got there I saw Jongdae sitting on one of the chair just outside the ER  on his side sitting was Kwon Dara ,Jiyong's wife crying her eyes out with blood all over hands
and shirt. Jongdae saw me and quickly stood up, I ask him what happened ..
He said that Jiyong was with his wife heading back from their dinner date because Dara is finally pregnant, he was driving their car when suddenly he 
said "Im sorry" he keeps repeating it over and over again that weirded his wife when she asked what's wrong he didnt answer
it seems like his gone deaf and that he can't hear a thing. He suddenly accelerated the speed of the car that got his wife shouting for his attention.
But to no avail they crash into a truck. Due to the impact, big glass shards are deep down into his body that made him bleed like crazy.
After sometime the doctor came out with the news that Kwon Jiyong died on 11:16 that night.
No signs that's what I thought ,no sign came to me when our manager died unlike when Yura died I had a dream back then.
Jongdae led Dara to the nurse as she also got bruise all over her body. It's amazing how she's still alive , Jongdae said that Jiyoung wrap his body the last minute before their car crashed. And that left me there, sitting alone outside the ER thinking over the events that happened.
I was deep in my thoughts when a teenage girl sat beside me , I didn't say a thing as I really don't know her.
She is just sitting silently but after a few minutes she poke me that got me to turn  my head towards her .
She look at me then showed me her palms there written the words "murderer"...
I look at her but her face doesn't have any emotion she just looks at me straight in the eye and afterwards stood up and walk away from me until she vanish from my vision.
I didn't make a move of following her as I know I won't be getting any answers from her. Why is this happening?
I know what I have done to her but why am I the only one who can experience this things?

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an update for you lovely people!

who ever is reading this I hope your doing fine.

Please subscribe and if you have more time please read my other story 

KEEPING SECRETS STARRING AMBER AND KYUNGSOO 

I know it's an odd pair but I love being weird so blehhhh

thank you in advance xoxoxo