What Really Matter

Want Some Help?

They were having a friendly dinner at the hotel where they were staying at the time. The hotel was very chic, and nothing better than enjoying it all.

The five of them were having fun: TOP, Youngbae and Daesung doing booties, and Seungri and Jiyong talking to each other. Seungri actually seemed to be entertained watching the bull his hyungs were doing, while Jiyong seemed to be in a mental war.

 

He wanted to tell Seungri something, but he didn't knew if it was the right thing to do. But maybe it was something that Seungri would not perceive himself, so as a knowledgeable person, Jiyong decided to drop the word.

 

"Seungri ... I need to tell you something ..."

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

The next morning the 5 of them woke up early to take a bath in the hotel pool, since they didn't have so much leisure time so it was something like rare.

When they arrived at the place, everyone went to change their clothes, or better: taking off them. And to everyone's surprise, TOP was just in his trunks, jumping like crazy inside the pool. The only apparent reason was because there was no one besides the 5 ...

Although it was early, the sun was already quite remarkable. Jiyong as a good skin care specialist didn't hesitate to remind everyone to use sunscreen.

 

Seungri watched everything from afar. Not because he was in a bad mood, or because he was angry with one of his friends. But he wanted to think a little. He was the only one with clothes, sitting in one of the chairs under an umbrella. It was relaxing.

He began to stare at him.

He was such a handsome man. A muscular body. His tattoos caught Seungri's attention. He was cute.

 
The noise of Daesung screaming and jumping into the pool drew him from his deep thoughts. He looked a little at his two hyungs, Jiyong was passing sunblock on TOP's wide back. Seungri laughed at the silky, sticky thing, but then looked at Youngbae, who was putting sunblock on his body.
No one can get sunscreen on their own backs ... well, that silky, sticky thing was not a bad idea ...
Seungri decided to imitate his hyung.
 
"Want some help?" He said shyly behind Youngbae. Despite having asked a question, Seungri took the sunblock and began to put a little in his hands, without waiting for the brunette's response.
 
Youngbae turned around to see the face of the love of his life.
 
"You'll not get into the pool?" He asked with a smile, realizing how the other was still in his clothes.
 
"I suppose so," Seungri replied, and soon after, began to pass the sunblock on Youngbae's back, gently, feeling the texture of his skin, massaging lightly. Seungri could not help his impassioned smile, it was always like that with Youngbae.
 
As it was over, Seungri began to take off his shirt, keeping in mind that Youngbae was watching him.
The brunette then started to put the sunblock on the back of the younger one, just as he did. His skin was the best thing for Youngbae. But it was not a good time or a good place to think about such things.
To get rid of some neat thoughts from his head, he chose to start squeezing Seungri's ribs so that he tried to escape, laughing.
 
~~
 
 
The five of them were already in their rooms. Youngbae was feeling a little tired, but he didn't knew why. He took a shower to see if it would get better, but he still had some back pain. And worst of all was that he would have to pack his suitcase, they would be leaving the hotel the next day, it would only worsen the pain in his body, but it was necessary.
 
"Want some help?" A voice asked him, and it was nothing less than Seungri. It had seemed that lately  he was amused to come out of nowhere offering help, Youngbae thought.
 
"No ..." Youngbae replied, and Seungri hugged him from behind.
 
"You're different. What's happening?"
 
"Nothing ... It's just that I'm a little tired."
 
"Tired? But today we just relaxed ..."
 
"I don't know , but I have a backache ... and I still have to pack my suitcase, and I do not have the slightest desire to-" Youngbae paused at what he was saying and looked at his belly, Seungri was lifting his shirt and running his hand over his belly - to do this ... "- he added.
 
"I'll do you a favor, my sun." - Seungri tried to take off Youngbae's shirt but he prevented automatically by holding his hands ... despite wanting to do otherwise.
 
" What?"
 
"You'll see, I just don't want you to think that I don't love you, my sun." Seungri insisted on taking the brunette's shirt off.
 
Youngbae laughed a little nervously. He even imagined how Seungri had discovered that.
 
 ####################
 
Flashback
 
 
"Seungri ... I need to tell you something ..." - he said a little unsure.
 
"What hyung?"
 
Jiyong wondered if it was a good idea to turn a spoon and get into the troubles of other couples. But now that he had spoken, Seungri would not stop asking.
 
"This afternoon ... I was talking to Youngbae ... so he commented about the two of you, even though I already know about everything ... So he told me he's a little insecure."
 
Seungri felt a great nervousness with the word "insecure".
 
"Insecure? With what?"
 
"Like ... he told me that he tries to show his love for you a lot ... and you seem to care more for me than for him..." Jiyong said, embarrassed to be the pole between the couple.
 
 ####################
 
 
 
Seungri had made Youngbae lie down on his bed, all in his underwear, back to back.
"Relax my sunshine."
He climbed over Youngbae, sat down on his back, and put some moisturizer in his hands, then slipped past his back.As his backs were practically glowing, Seungri started from below, massaging, squeezing and feeling the skin of the most gorgeous man in the world.
He went up slowly, focusing on making the older relax.When it reached the shoulder, the massage intensified. Seungri was doing a wonderful job. Proof of this was that Youngbae let out a few deep groans as Seungri squeezed his skin.He was delirious in those hands, fact.

" Are you feeling better?"

" So much... better"

"Yeah?" Seungri didn't waste any time and attacked the brunette's neck, who didn't think twice and turned to kiss that panther.
In the room could hear nothing but the delicious noise of kissing mouths, and the pleasurable groans of the two.
Youngbae began to rub his still-covered but highly-disheveled on Seungri's , which was teasing him with circular motions.
 

Minutes later the two were already doing the act, Seungri over Youngbae, Youngbae boiling .
The came for both, Seungri ed into Youngbae's hands and he ed in Seungri's entrance.
They both tried to catch their breath, especially Seungri, who was lying on top of the brunette with his head resting on his chest. That chest where the heart was. It was beating so hard.

"I love you, my delicious boy."

"I love you too, my sun, my daddy, I love you more than anything." - emphasized the word everything. Seungri loved Youngbae so much and wanted him to know that. Seungri could show his love for his friends publicly more than he showed for Youngbae, but what mattered was that he was Youngbae's and Youngbae was his.
But that would be the last time he would have to prove his love.The older had already understood very well ...Seungri was not one of the most affectionate people in the world ... but he could be when he was with the brunette. Is there proof of love greater than that?