CHECKPOINT

When Summer Ends

CHECKPOINT

 

(Skip to the section bordered by ~~ to get to the main point, if you so choose)

 

Hello~ this is your sincerely ever-grateful author here, Discordance

Let me just say immediately to (maybe) ease your minds that this does not mean this story has come to an end. I didn't place a Complete tag on the story yet, but I was actually considering it for several reasons.

1) I realized that at the end, it sounds like a conclusion. (You may be wondering why I would put it there in the first place. My mind said it fit, so it stayed without a second thought)

2) It's safe to say that a lot of us love happy endings. And to me this is a good happy ending.

3) There was a -load of angst in these past 4 chapters, so why should there be more?

 

Why should there be indeed?

First off, if you look back into the previous chapters, not all the characters' POV have been written. Secondly, there are some holes, if you have found them. Third, I am currently writing Part 5 and another scene I feel is important to the story. :) So yes, I feel that my work is unfinished. But I have no doubt whatsoever that there are some of you who prefer this ending and possibly not dragging this slow story out longer.

I may be a writer who writes whatever their muse leads (RIP Outlines Written But Never Used Again), but I try to accomodate as many perspectives as I am able and willing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thus, why I have decided to use this as a CHECKPOINT where readers may choose to stop reading at this point and imagine a Complete tag displayed near the title. 

This story will continue as the images running through my brain sees fit. And the way I see it, there may need to be a Trigger Warning because things will go a meter or so deeper into detail when it comes to the feels, both good and bad.

 

If you are satisfied with the way Part 4 has ended, you are more than welcome to bookmark up to this point and forget that future chapters are in the making or have been posted.

If you are not satisfied with the "ending" of the story, you are more than welcome to listen to me say, "Stay tuned for Part 5!" <3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Extra Note

I would like to take this moment to say - thank you for all the people who have subscribed, went out of their way to leave a comment, and just purely read my story so far, despite knowing that it is not the cup of tea for many people. Every subscriber, comment, and even every view number means the world to me, especially since this is my first full-blooded story that may set a stepping stone into my possible dream as a published author. Thank you for being with me thus far and the feedback and love you have given. I pray that this story will not disappoint you in the near future - and for those who do not plan on continuing to read, I pray that this story has reached a personally satsifying conclusion that has left a few thoughtful imprints. :)

 

With love,

Discordance