MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

JeяoPlane

TITLE: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

STORYLINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1012028/nominated-more-than-meets-the-eye-action-angst-fantasy-romance-you-reverseharem-exo

GENRE: ANGST, ACTION, SUSPENCE, THRILLER, FANTASY, ABUSE, ROMANCE, REVERSE HAREM

 

Telling a story is one thing. Doing it right another. There are many ways to tell a tale; be it in whispers of the chose one, gossip of a beauty that can't be unrivalled or the token saviour of it all. Daleun is a saviour in one way or another, though many would welcome her with open arms. Where ever she goes, death follows her, leaving a path of destruction on its tail. Her hands might nurture as much as they kill, but monsters are always lurking, feasting on your fears whilst having the occasional flirt with your emotions and sanity. Monsters that were bred in the same hell in which Daleun was abandoned. She grew up with its flames and its destruction that eventually held her captive and turned her into one of its many victims, her body scarred with burned flesh. Broken she might be, but there are other souls out there that are the damaged remains of a shattered mind, waiting to be fixed, desperate for help. They, who seem to thrive at first hand but are victim to the greatest monster of it all. It goes by the name of their society and its ruler's interest in Daleun leads to her abduction. but where eyes might paint a story, there is always more than meets them.

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS AND DISCUSSES TABOO AND TRIGGER WARNING SUBJECTS. SHOULD AT LEAST OF THE FOLLOWING BULLET POINTS [WRITTEN IN THE STORY ITSELF, NOT LISTED IN THIS BODY PARAGRAPH AT JEяOPLANE] FEEL THREATENING OR UNCOMFORTABLE TO YOU, PLEASE CLICK THE BACK BUTTON ON YOUR PHONE. THIS STORY IS NOT MEANT FOR THOSE WITH WEAK HEARTS.