R.I.S.E. ABNORMAL

JeяoPlane

TITLE: R.I.S.E. ABNORMAL

STORYLINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1194547/r-i-s-e-abnormal-drama-fantasyfiction-urban

GENRE: DRAMA, FANTASYFICTION, URBAN

 

For several centuries, humans have lived a very 'ignorance is bliss' life in order to sustan peace and order around the world. A secret faction known as R.I.S.E. was an undergrond society that had kept all details of 'abnormal humans' written in books so they could keep track of them and make sure that their 'abilities' were in check. R.I.S.E.['s] primary objective and the reason it was started was to protect thses so called 'A[b]normals' from 'outsiders' better known as humans. What they didn't expect to happen was to protect them from other 'Abnormals' and themselves.

R.I.S.E has been battling for power for some decades now against humans who want[s] to exploit their abilities and 'Abnormals' who decide to go rogue and use their ability to harm others. Now they must use their every resource to quickly find 'Abnormals' before they misuse their ability and train them to defend themselves before anyone else get[s] to them.

R.I.S.E.: Abnormal, now several decades into the present, a girl name Min becomes the protagonist of the story, finding out how much bigger the world is than she orginially thought. Secrets disuised as lies and people who aren't what they seem lurk around every corner. Min wants to find out what's hidden in the dark, not knowing that the light could be just as dangerous.