Is it love?

It's tragic.

Nobody’s POV

The next morning Sulli stood up and got ready for school. When she was ready she went out and started to walk for the bus station. Then she heard someone behind her.

Taemin: “Hey! Wait!” It was a breathless Taemin. Whoa Sulli had forgot about their deal about going to school together. He got up to her and they walked side by side for the bus station.

Sulli: “Omg… I’m sorry Taemin. I think I forgot about our deal”.

Taemin:  “Well, that happens for everyone. You still sure you don’t have a problem with walking with me?” Sulli: “Yeah sure”. She smiled. They arrived for the bus station.

Taemin: “Ok then let’s wait for the bus now”.

Sulli:  “Right. How old are you?”

 Taemin: “17. And you?” he was smiling.

Sulli: “I’m 16”

Taemin: “Ok”. They was standing like that and small talking while waiting for the bus and they got closer and got to know each other better. Taemin liked to dance and popping and he liked to be with his best buddy’s, Minho, Key, Onew and Jonghyun. Sulli was very interested in fashion and she worked in a cloth store sometimes where she could choose free cloth every third week. She didn’t work there very often so it was alright. The bus came and they went inside it. Showing their bus card and walked in to find a seat. They sat next to each other and kept talking. They got to know each other a lot. They arrived to the school and I must say the folks around them looked a lot when they was walking side by side.

Sulli’s POV

Me and Taemin arrived to the school together. I was actually not bothered by all the eyes who was looking at us. I felt kind of proud walking around with him. Wonder if he felt the same way. Well, the bell rang and I said bye to Taemin and hurried in class. It showed up that our lockets were pretty close since we met each other in the break. Then he asked me to eat lunch with him. Oh yes :-D I really would love to eat lunch with him. Cute thing. While having lunch something happened…

Taemin’s POV

Sulli is a very sweet girl and that’s why I decided to ask her to eat lunch with me in school. Key wasn’t in school anyways, and Jonghyun and Minho was with some chicks. And Onew… He was having chicken for lunch and he don’t want to be too close with other people when he is eating chicken. Well, while having lunch with Sulli I was about to row out for some milk but she was doing the same so our hands touched. I felt like something was turned in me. I was burning. I could read in her face that she was embarrassed.

Sulli: “sorry”

Taemin: “Sulli it’s ok” I smiled at her. I find her even more attractive now. Suddenly someone was grabbing my shoulders while shouting HELLO. Guess who? It’s ONEW. He fell over himself and there he was. One the floor. Smiling of what he just did.

Taemin (singing): “whatever he does it’s the onew condition” He’s just so clumsy. Sulli was laughing.

Sulli: “Are you okay bro?” She said with a smile on her lips and while helping Onew up.

Onew: “Thank you” he said while laughing. After school Me an Sulli was together in the bus again.

Nobody’s POV

Outside Sulli’s house Taemin was about to ask her something.

Taemin: “erhm… Sulli? What are you going to do after school? I was wondering if you would like to go out with me… somewhere?”

Sulli: …

OMG what is Sulli going to say??