The first meet

It's tragic.

Nobody’s POV

It was a rainful day in Seoul and Sulli had just got off in school. She needed to hurry home before she got too wet. But she had to take the bus, so she standed and waited for the buss. Finally it came and picked her up so she could get home. She took at seat and looked out of the bus window. About 500 metres from the next stop, she saw a running guy with a cute face and blonde hair surrounded his face. Sulli’s heart stopped beating for a few seconds. The bus stopped. It looked like he was trying to reach the bus before it was too late. He was very fast and he did reach it before the bus kept driving. He got in the bus and he was wet. He showed his bus card to the driver and he got in. He looked around and then he sat down next to Sulli. Sulli blushed and looked out of the windows. The guy didn’t say anything and the bus kept driving.

Sulli’s POV

 This guy in the bus sat down next to me. I think he looked cute but he didn’t talk much. I decided to just ignore that this cute boy was sitting next to me, but then he suddenly looked at me with those... Beautiful eyes. I didn’t really know what to do. I think he noticed, because he suddenly smiled, and I tell you… His eye laugh is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I smiled back.

Taemin: “hi”

 Sulli: “Hey”

Taemin:  “What is your name?”

Sulli: “Sulli. And yours?”

Taemin: “Cute name. I’m Taemin. Lee Taemin”

Sulli: “Alright. Nice to meet you Taemin”

 Taemin: “Nice to meet you too” and smiled his enchanted eye laugh. I was blushing again and looked into the windows to cover it. Then the bus stopped and it was here I was suppose to get of. I took my bag and walked for the exit. But he was also going to get of here so he took his back as well and walked for the exit too. I got of bus. The rain was stopped. I walked down the street and then I heard steps behind me.

Taemin: “Hi Sulli” and smiled at me.

Taemin’s POV

This girl… Sulli. I met her in the bus and I thought that she looked very cute. I have to know her better. It’s really weird but we must be living pretty close since we got of the bus at the same time.

Sulli: “Hey again”

Taemin:  “So… where do you live?” with a smile on my lips.

Sulli: “Oh, I live right here” while smiling.

Sulli: “What about you?”

Taemin: “You can see my house from here. It’s the white one on the other side of the street”

*Pointing*

Sulli: “Wow, we live close”

Taemin:  “Yes. We do…”

Sulli:  “Well I have to get in”. She was just about to turn around.

Taemin: “Sulli?”. She turned her face in front of me.

Sulli: “Yes?” And she had a little smile on her lips.

Taemin: “Are you going to my school? Why haven’t I seen you before?”.

Sulli: “Yes I go to your school. I don’t know why you haven’t seen me. Why haven’t I seen you?”

 Taemin: “Would you mind if we go to school together tomorrow? Since we live that close. It would be nice with some company on the bus ride”. I think she blushed. She was so cute.

Sulli:  “Yeah. Sure. Whatever. Aren’t you cold? Hurry up home and get some dry cloth on, boy” She smiled at me.

 Sulli: “See you tomorrow, Taemin”. She waved and I waved back.