Meet Me In High Places

a compendium of baekyeol fictions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Meet Me In High Places

Author: surgicalfocus

Pairing: Baekhyun/Chanyeol

Genre: Romance, , Cowboy!au

Length: a LONG one-shot

Rating: NC-17 (homophobia, death of a side character)  

Synopsis: Baekhyun is sent out to the hills on his boss's property to trap wild horses, and he has to take the new jackaroo with him. Falling in love wasn't part of the plan.  

Review:  And once again surgicalfocus has written a masterpiece to mess up our fragile hearts. Set in a homophobic region of Australia, this fic follows how Baekhyun, despite being in denial for some time about it, falls for the new jackaroo he's supposed to be teaching a few tricks to who has already fallen for the former and how they're going to go through everything together even though the odds are not in their favour. Okay...that was kind of spoiler. Regardless, it's an EXTREMELY watered-down version of the real thing, which is written with such magniloquence that you'll forget about me being such a spoilsport. This is my personal favourite by surgicalfocus (believe me, it was NOT easy to choose) and I'm sure it'll be some of you readers' too. Definitely not a light read. Also, there's a significant between the lead pairing. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter