Kaisoo (Domestic)

Our Story

“Jongin are you home?” Kyungsoo called out as he entered the house he shared with his husband and son. “TaeOh where are you?” The short man sighed when he received no response and kicked off his shoes.

            He had left Jongin to watch their son while he helped Minseok prepare for Yixing’s wedding shower. Leaving those two alone was probably not his best idea. Knowing Jongin, he probably took their son to a park, fed him too much sugar, and was now too afraid to come home. The two were most likely hiding out at the Oh household with Sehun, Luhan, and the lovely Oh twins.

            Kyungsoo groaned when he walked into his disaster of a living room. Toys, pillows, and blankets were EVERYWHERE. Cleaning all of this was not how he wanted to spend his Saturday night, but apparently that is how it is going to go.

            “Why in the hell did I marry an overgrown child that makes stupid blanket forts every weekend?” He grumbled as he began to fold all of the blankets and put them back in the closet. After a total of thirty minutes all of the blankets and pillows were put away and he was able to move onto TaeOh’s toys. “How on Earth did they bring all of these toys down here?”

            One by one he gathered the toys up and began bringing them back to his little angel’s room until his toy chest was once again full. Then, he made TaeOh’s bed and went back into the living room to put the couch cushions and couch pillows back to how they were when he left at eight in the morning.

            “It’s only three o’clock and I already need a nap. After dinner tonight I am making Jongin clean the house for the next two months.” Kyungsoo huffed. “Alright, I’m going to take a nap and then I’ll work on dinner.”

            Kyungsoo climbed up the stairs and passed the other bedrooms and bathroom until he reached the master bedroom at the end of the hallway. When he opened the door he rolled his eyes at what laid on his bed and let out a small laugh. The pale man walked into the room and noticed a small tuft of hair on his husband’s tan chest.

            “My baby boy.” Kyungsoo smiled before walking over to his husband’s side of the bed before pulling down the blanket a little bit to reveal TaeOh’s sleeping face on his Daddy’s chest. The pale man bent down and placed a kiss on his son’s head before he walked over to his side and climbed into bed. Slowly, and a tad sluggishly, he cuddled up to his adorable family and let out a content sigh.

            “Is that you Soo?” A sleepy voice asked as an arm encircled Kyungsoo’s body.

            “Yes Ni Ni.” Kyungsoo replied before closing his eyes.  

            “I love you Kyungie. Sorry about the mess.” Jongin mumbled tiredly.

            “It’s cleaned. We’ll talk when we wake up Ni Ni. I love you too.” Kyungsoo responded before two of them fell asleep with their little angel.