Jimin: Thunder

Expectation! A One-shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You always loved thunderstorms.

Ever since childhood, seeing the dark gray clouds that hung low in the sky billow and churn with heaviness until they finally released a downpour of rain on the surrounding earth. Watching lightning curl and strike and light up the dark skies while the sounds of booming thunder followed directly behind always filled you with excitement rather than fear like your siblings. While they ran for cover you would often curl up right next the window enjoy the show, ignoring all your mother’s warnings about potentially being struck by lightning.

You feel a sense of warm nostalgia as you think back on those fond memories now. Well, it might have been if you were at home cuddled by the window, not stuck on the side of the road in your boyfriends broken down car. Another crash of thunder rattled your bones and you lean forward to press your head against the cold frosted glass. It had been raining nonstop for over twenty minutes and you and Jimin had been stuck on the shoulder for at least thirty.

“I’m so sorry about this,” You hear Jimin chime in as he presses his cellphone to his ear, undoubtedly attempting to call the roadside assistance service again. “I wanted today to be special and this piece of junk couldn’t even get us out of town,” Jimin says and s his hands against the steering wheel with frustration.

“It’s alright, Jiminie I like the rain,” You reassure him and reach over the console to grab his free hand and interlace your fingers “And I don’t mind being stuck with you that much.”

Jimin gasps and feigns hurt by hunching over in his seat as if his heart was breaking before erupting into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter