J-hope: Accidents

Expectation! A One-shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The front door to your apartment slammed closed and you jerked forward from your position on the couch. You had been watching a reality show and drifted off into a little nap after a few hours had passed. “I-I’m home!” You heard your roommate greet you with an uncertain grin when your eyes opened fully. 

Things had been tense, to say the least for the past few days between you two after what happened last week at a party hosted by one of Hoseok’s coworkers. His asinine move of totally misreading your signals and leaning up to kiss you in the kitchen after a few shots had freed up his inhibitions. The immediate aftermath was awkward and mortifying for both of you but you appeared to be over it by the next day, so there was really no need to bring it up again.

Of course, just because there was no need to bring it up didn’t mean that Hoseok wasn’t going to do it anyway. He cleared his throat as you stood up from the couch and began to pick up the miscellaneous items that had spread out over the coffee table. “Uhm, listen Y/N?” He started, moving around from the side of the couch where your head once rested ”I just wanted to apologise again for last week…I swear it was an accident. I was tipsy and distracted and I thought you…that’s not important just know it won’t happen again.” Hoseok said sheepishly as his gaze bounced around from your eyes to the floor.

That wasn’t really what Hoseok wanted but he couldn’t bear the thought of making you feel uncomfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter