Chapter One

Monodrama


Yixing was finally going to have his own solo debut. And I'm truly happy for him. I could see his eyes smile whenever he mentions about his soon-to-release album. Yixing personally wrote all of his songs, too. He has worked very hard for the album. Being the workaholic person he is, I know he has lost nights of sleep just to finish the preparations of the album. 

We now meet up more often.  But I'm worried for him. Adding the schedule of EXO, his own solo schedule and making up time for me, I don't think he gets to have his own time where he gets to rest. 

So, for the past week, i've been trying to ignore him. I know it's going to hurt a lot but, that's the only solution I could think of for his own good. I don't want to be the whiny, spoilt girlfriend who'll order him to meet me when he, his own self doesn't have almost a minute to breath. 

However, Yixing does not care if it's in the middle of night when he suddenly comes to my door. It's almost 2 in the morning and I was just falling asleep. But instead of ringing the bell for the second time, he punched the password code of my door and came in. Since I woke up in the first ringing of the bell, I heard his footsteps nearing to my bedroom. 

"Baobei?" He called out. I sat up on the bed and the nightstand lamp on the bedside table. 

Yixing put a hand on his chest and sighed, "Oh God, I thought something happened to you, baby!" 

He walked over to the bed and sat beside me, and held my hand in his. 

"Baobei, why didn't you answer my calls?" He then asked. 

I hesitated first, but I had to tell him. 

"Y-yixing," I stuttered, and lowered my head in sadness. He held my hand tighter as he waited for me to continue speaking. 

"I.. I think, we should give each other some time. I mean you're busy and I don't want to see you get a lot more tired because of me." And the tightness of his hold loosened. I looked up to him and I saw the shock in his face. 

"Baobei... what are you talking about? Who said I get tired when I'm with you? Baby no-" 

I cut him off, shaking my head. "No! Yixing you don't understand! It hurts to see you like a walking dead when we go out! Or, or when we're watching a movie together, you fall asleep because of your tiredness. Baby, I don't want to make you more tired physically and mentally. So plea-"

Yixing cut me off, too, but not with words. He held the both sides of my face and kissed me. He kissed me like there's no tomorrow. And when we parted, we both were breathlessly staring into each other's eyes, our faces inches apart, lips one breath away. 

"Who said you make me tired?" Yixing said, lips touching mine. 

"Hmm? Where'd you get that conclusion from? Baobei, I love you and I surely don't need any break from you. I yearn for your touch when I'm away. I yearn for your love every single damn minute. I can't live without you, baobei." 

He hummed, "Unless you want to have a break from me," my boyfriend said, shaking his head side to side, lips grazing mine teasingly. 

I honestly don't know why I deserve someone like Yixing. So, I kiss him back, hard. He moaned in surprise, and then smiled into the kiss which I smiled back. I held the back of his neck, to get him closer to me. Yixing straddled my hips when my back came in touch with the bed. His lips moved up from my lips to my cheek and then to my neck. He that one spot on my neck which makes me go to cloud 9 every single time. I let out a moan and then he suddenly fell limp on my body. His lips still on my neck now and then. 

"Baobei..." he moaned and lifted his face up, "how much up are you for it?" Yixing asked. 

"To be honest, I'm so sleepy." I admit.

"How much up are you for it?" I ask him back, while running my hand through his bangs that has fallen over his eyes. 

"I'm so ing tired, baobei." I chuckled at his choice of words. 

"Okay then, let's sleep for now." I said, before pecking his lips. 

"Gosh, you're and angel." He rolled over to his side on the bed and hugged me close to his chest, my head under his chin. 

"So, are we strong?" Yixing murmured, his voice sounding so sleepy that for a second, I thought he fell asleep. 

"Yes, baby, we're strong." 

He kissed my forehead. "I love you, baobei." Yixing spoke or most likely murmured, because his lips were still on my forehead while his nose was buried inside my hair. 

"I love you, too, Yixing." I said, kissing his chest. 

He hummed, tightening his hold around me. I knew it was my cue to sleep when I heard his heavy breathing. A sign that he is fast asleep. 

 


_____________________________

 

 

After a tiring day at work, I finally returned back home. After washing up, I sit on the couch in the living room, going through some bills and letters I got from the mailbox. Just as I was focused on one certain bill, my phone beeped, signaling a notification. I took it from the coffee table and opened it, only to be surprised, like, literally. 

It was an email from some airlines. They had sent me ticket barcode to use it. I frowned, because I don't remember buying a ticket that is a day after. Just as I was looking at it, my phone rang; Yixing was calling me. 

"Baobei," he started. "Are you ready for Hong Kong?" What? Hong Kong? Oh.. so it was a ticket to Hong Kong. But...why?

"What? Yixing why- wait! You bought that ticket?!" I shrieked out. 

"Bao-" 

"YIXING! Why'd you buy a ticket withou-"

"Baobei!" My dearest boyfriend cut me off. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. 

"I know that you're really mad right now, but, we'll only be there for three days." He explained. 

"Okay, so? Yixing why wouldn't you ask me beforehand! Urgh! Sometimes you really do get on my nerves! And why are we going to Hong Kong?!" I say running a hand through my hair. 

I don't let him talk as I complain, "What if my boss doesn't let me to skip work for three days!" 

"Oh, that's not a big deal, darling." He said, as if it's a very simple thing to ask such thing to my boss. 

"You must be kidding right?" I talk sarcastically. 

"Nope! In fact, your boss already agreed on it." He answered, chuckling. 

I sigh, "Okay whatever. I'm too tired to talk more about it." I get up from the couch and head into my bedroom. I lay down on my comfy bed and play with the ends of my hair. "But you get to pack my luggage mister!" 

"Okay, baby! I'll do anything for you as long as you go to Hong Kong with me." Yixing confessed. 

My eyes started to close -lack of sleep y'all. 

"Xing I'm hanging up now. I'm really going to fall asleep if I stay awake a little longer." I state getting under the covers. 

"Sure, babe! Good night and sweet dreams. Love you." 

I hummed, "Love you, too." 

 


__________________________

 

 

After checking in, I went up to the hotel room that was booked under my name (thanks to my unicorn AKA Yixing). Since the flight was four hours long, I was exhausted. But that didn't stop me from going out to the busy streets of Hong Kong. 

Yixing is a busy man, as well as his band mates. So, I get to have some me time for the day, because EXO's flight is tomorrow morning. As much as I could not get enough of the city, jet lag takes over me and so I head back to the hotel room to rest.  

The next day, I wake up to some shuffling sounds in the room. My heart suddenly started beating faster when I saw a mans back, but then I realized that it was Yixing. 

I sat up on the bed, legs underneath the cover, "Baby~" I sing. 

The unicorn turned around and smiled showing his dimples, "Morning, baby." Yixing walked over and pecked my forehead. 

"Had a good sleep?" He questioned. 

"Yep, the best!" I answer. "These hotel beds are always more comfier," I admit. Yixing let out a chuckle, "Maybe you were so tired that you thought it was comfy! Cause' baby, I don't remember you saying a bed which is not yours is comfortable." He said, laughing. 

I jokily hit his forearm and hold it to pull him closer to me. Yixing then sat on the mattress, next to me. He looked into my eyes, with that warming smile of his. I returned my gaze to somewhere else because, boy! This man in front of me is making me blush! 

He gently held my chin, turning my head to him. "Baobei," he started rubbing his thumb on my lips. "I'll head to the rehearsals. And hopefully I'll see you tonight." Yixing said, and then kissed me tenderly. 

I inhaled when we broke the kiss, "Okay, then. Good luck with everything happening today. I hope you guys will win." I said, before kissing him once more. 

He hummed, his lips, "Mmm thank you, my lovebird!" I laughed at the nickname he said. He got up and went to the door, "Enjoy yourself for the whole day, but tonight you're mine." He winked, smirking after he finished talking. 

"Bye, Xingxing!" I ignored his flirtation and waved my hand. 

 


___________________________

 

 

Even though I got mad at Yixing for planning this trip, I've actually been enjoying my stay here in Hong Kong. However, I still don't know the reason why Yixing brought me along with him. I mean, okay, he came here for work or most likely for MAMA 2016 award ceremony. But, why'd he make me tag along with him? 

Last night after the award show, he came back pretty late and I could already see his tiredness from his eyes. I didn't want him to tire himself more. So I pretended to be asleep when he got out of shower. I know Yixing wouldn't have the guts to wake me up when I'm dead asleep. 

But this afternoon, I come back to the hotel room, only to be surprised by a dress and pair of heels on the bed. I walked towards the bed and took the note card that was on the shoes box. 

See you at the rooftop by 8pm! 

-Your handsome boyfriend 

Says the card. 

Okay... What is Yixing exactly trying to do? What is he up to? I wondered as I looked at the high branded clothing on the bed. I didn't want to think much more as I took the dress to get ready for tonight. Thank God our flight is early in the morning. By the sun rises, we'll be flying back to Seoul. So, we still got plenty of time here in Hong Kong. 

After getting out of the lift, a woman who seems to be an employee approached towards me. As if knowing who I am, she politely told me to go to where the glass doors were at, which I assumed are the doors of the rooftop. As I opened the glass door, I was greeted by Yixing's handsome smile and a violinist playing his instrument. 

I smiled as I walked towards my unicorn. So this was what he planned, a romantic dinner date along with classical music. He held my hips and gave me a soft peck on my lips. 

"You look y!" He backed away in an arm length and stared at me from head to toe, smirk plastered on his perfect face. 

"Hmm and you look y, handsome!" I flirt with him as I lift my arms to sling it around his neck. I kissed him and he responded with equal intensity. 

He chuckled, breaking the kiss, "Come on, please have a seat, my lady." He pulled my chair and pushed it as my came in touch with it. I know right, what a nice way to explain Yixing's gentlemen-ness. 

He sat opposite me and placed his elbows on the tables, hands clasped. But before I could say anything, he suddenly got up and came over my side. He looked nervous, to be honest. 

"I know that I don't always get to spend my time nicely with you as I always pass out, but sleeping with your presence makes me feel calm and relaxed." He softly leaned on his right foot as he crossed the left in front of the other, hips lightly leaning on the table, hands in his pocket. 

"I'm really thankful to have you in my life even though I'm barely beside you." He softly caressed my jaw. 

Okay... I don't really know where this talking is going but I continued to listen Yixing. 

"You make me very happy and I do hope that I'm making you as happy as you make me. You mean the world to me. And I want you to be with me almost every single minute. When we don't talk for a day, my heart aches," he says as he puts a hand on the left side of his chest, his face holding a cringing expression. 

"And I also want to come home to be greeted by you and your kisses and warm hugs." 

Okay...(once more) I think I kind of know where this is going... 

Yixing slowly kneeled on one knee. 

OH. MY. GAWD! 

He took out a red velvet box out of his pocket and opened it. My eyes bulged out. There's a ring inside the box! 

OKAY! HOLD ON A MINUTE! YIXING IS FREAKING DOING A PROPOSAL TO ME! 

AW, MY, GOSH!!!!!! I mentally squealed like a crazy fangirl.

He held my left hand and softly kissed the back of palm, "I know I'm not great with my words but, Baobei, I love you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I opened my mouth to respond only to close it, because my brain is not functioning very good. 

"Will you marry me, my love?" Yixing asked, staring up at me with hopeful and loving eyes. 

My eyes watered. I'm bloody crying. 

I put a hand over my mouth and nod my head repeatedly. 

"Y-yes, I will marry you, Yixing!" I said, and his face quickly brightened. His smile was shining like the moon above us. 

Yixing quickly wore the ring on my finger and kissed it once more before getting up, lifting me up together with him. He placed his forehead on mine as he never broke his smile, which I, too, was mirroring his facial expression. He held my waist like a gentleman he is.

"I love you, my future wife!" He confessed, smiling, showing off his adorable dimple. 

"And I love you, too, my future husband!" I grinned up at him. 

We then kissed under the shining stars, our first kiss as an engaged couple. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note; 

 

You guys! Thank you so but so much for subscribing to "Sing For You", "Catch Me When I Fall", and "Monodrama"! The actual reason why I wanted to do a sequel to "Sing For You" was because of your guys' support! So, as a thank you, I posted this. Thank y'all a lot of times! 

I haven't really proofread so... do expect some mistakes? Dunno! Thank you and God bless!

 

Sincerely,

 

rscream