Plan

Dance

Ken managed to dance hot enough without any struggle but still managed to make it cute. After their live promotions for Chained Up were over Ken began thinking about his plan. Ken decided to try and make up his own dance to try and impress N. So whenever the members would be sleeping Ken would secretly go to their dance studio. He made sure that the music wasn't too loud and then he began on choreographing his own dance.  Ken would be going to the dance studio secretly every night working on his dance. Except one night N woke up to get a glass of water to quench his thirst. When walking back to their bedroom he noticed was Ken missing. The leader had no clue as to where Ken went not even a note.  He began to worry since it was late and who knows where Ken was. At that moment he heard the sound of their front door open and slowly close. N layed down pretending to sleep in hopes to figure out who the mysterious person was. Then the door to their bedroom opened. It was Ken! Ken walked in and slowly laid down on his blankets. N decided not to say anything and just stare at the wall.

 

Ken rolled over to stare at N who was sleeping next to him. "I hope you like your surprise." Ken whispered and then fell asleep tired. N was surprised to hear those words and now knew what Ken was doing this late at night. He wondered what Ken was planning for him that he had to leave at night to work on. N fell asleep excited as to what his surprise might be. Then came a day where the members had the day to themselves to do what they wanted. Ravi planned on working on more songs, Leo was also working on composing new songs, and Hongbin and Hyuk decided to visit an arcade. Leaving N and Ken alone at the dorm. Ken took this opportunity to ask N if he could "help" him with a dance. N agreed curious as to what dance Ken needed help with since they weren't learning any dances at the moment. Ken and N arrived to the dance studio where Ken suddenly blindfolded N.

 

"Yah Jaehwan what are you doing?" N was about to remove the blindfolded Ken put on him.

 

"No don't take it off you're going to ruin my surprise." Ken said stopping N and making him sit down on the bench they had added.

 

"Alright I won't take it off." N smirked so this is what his surprise was. Ken smiled and then went over to the stereo and played a song. N immediately knew what song was playing it was their song Love Equation.

 

"Okay you can take the blindfold off hyung." N did and to his surprise he saw Ken in the same sweater he wore when they were promoting Love Equation. He thought Ken looked so cute because the sweater was little too big on him. Ken smiled when he saw N smile back at him. Ken did the chorus but changed it instead of spelling VIXX he did the shape of a heart. N laughed at how Ken added his cuteness into the dance. He clapped when Ken finished dancing.

 

"It's not over yet hyung close your eyes and open them in 20." N couldn't help but laugh and nodded wondering what Ken was going to do next. But what he didn't expect is to hear their new song Hot Enough playing next. After 20 seconds passed N opened his eyes to see Ken wearing all leather like how they dressed up during their live performance. N had his mouth wide open staring at Ken not understanding what this kid was up to. Ken then began to do the chorus, he managed to master the hip rolling but also included the body roll from eternity. N couldn't believe what he was seeing how could Ken go from looking cute to y. He never knew Ken could be this y. Ken smirked seeing the surprise in his leader's face he knew what N was thinking. When the song was over Ken slowly walked to N who was still sitting on the bench. N was still in shock as to what he witnessed a few minutes ago looking up at Ken dazed. Ken smirked his body emanating dominance and determination.

 

"So N what did you think?" N was speechless and he couldn't find the answer to his question. Ken reached forward and yanked N's hair forcing N to look at him. N gasped when he saw how dark Ken's eyes were. He had no idea what was going to happen. Suddenly Ken placed a kiss on N’s lips surprising N. The kiss was left short as Ken pulled back to look down at N. Before Ken could even say anything N cut him off this time with a kiss full of passion. They moaned into the kiss when their tongues made contact with each other. Ken couldn’t believe what was happening he managed to get N. He layed N down onto the bench and got on top of him. He broke the kiss to look at N’s eyes to try and find anything but instead N wrapped his arms around his neck and grinded his hips up to his. Ken moaned since he was wearing leather pants causing his already hard to strain against the tightness.That took all he needed to pry N’s shirt off him and kiss his long neck that would always be covered with the collars that they wore. He left a mark there and then made his way down N’s chest kissing the little muscles he had there since N preferred dancing than lifting weights. N moaned and moved his hands to Ken’s hair tugging it softly. Ken loved his hair being pulled and that enticed him more. He began taking N’s sweatpants and underwear off making N completely . N wanted Ken’s clothes off too so he tugged on his jeans. Ken got the message and stood up to remove the leather pants and shirt. Once done he went back to N and kissed him long and deep. Ken then continued to explore N’s body and stopped at his hard that was spilling precum. Ken at the precum and then ed him in one go. N moaned at Ken’s surprise movement and pulled harder on Ken’s hair. Ken moaned at his hair being pulled and continued until he knew N was close and stopped.

 

“Ken please.” N whined wanting more of Ken’s mouth on him but soon stopped once he saw Ken grab a bottle of lube from his jeans.

 

“Please what hyung?” Ken asked while he poured lube on his fingers.

 

“Please me.” Ken smiled and pushed his fingers into N stretching him. N moaned at the feeling rocking his his back to meet his fingers. Ken smirked seeing how much N wanted this as much a he did. He took out his fingers getting another whine from N but then pressed his into N causing him to arch his back to accept him.

 

“Ken your so big.” N moaned at how Ken was filling him with his big . Once Ken was fully in he slowly pulled out and then slammed back into N. N cried out but pushed his hips back to meet Ken’s s. Ken kept repeating this process until N came onto both of their chests. Not being able to handle the tightness Ken came into N filling him. They both laid there trying to catch their breaths. After they both calmed down from their high Ken turned to look at N.

 

“I love you Hakyeon hyung.” N laughed at how Ken was y one moment ago and now he was back to his cute self.

 

“I love you too Jaewhannie.” N smiled at him and kissed him gently they both got up and got dressed and walked backed to the dorm. N was limping slightly but hopefully nobody would notice. When they returned it seems everybody came back and were all seated in the living room playing a game.

 

“N hyung why are you limping?” asked Hyuk as always the maknae would always point everything out.

 

“Its nothing I just slipped when dancing.” N said trying to distract Hyuk in hopes to get his attention off of him. Ken smirked but felt bad for him and had helped him by carrying him half of the way there. They both were in a need of a shower so they excused themselves and had a nice long shower filled with kisses. Everyone was already sleeping when they got out. They laid down on their blankets but this time Ken embraced N. N snuggled into the hug happy that he no longer had to sleep left wondering anymore. “I love you hyung.” Ken whispered softly into N’s ear. N smiled “I love you to Ken. And with that they both fell asleep happy and sated.