Opposites

Dance
Few days later their comeback for Chained Up happened meaning they were getting busy with promoting. N thought it would be a good idea to also promote their song hot enough. So the members met up in the dance studio to start learning the new dance. It was awkward at first for all of them because the dance was something they weren't used to. But not N he learned the dance very quickly since he had the most experience with y dances. So he showed the members how to freely move their hips. Except Ken moves were still too stiff so N had to help him more.
 
"N hyung do we have to include the hip rolling?" Ken whined.
 
"Yes Jaehwan ah it goes well with the song." Ken pouted because he wasn't comfortable with it. He was more used to fun and cheerful dances. But then he noticed one thing he could appreciate out of this. Seeing his leader up front moving his hips so easily and looking y. N was always the iest member in the group because he was always so confident in his dancing compared to Ken. Ken would be so nervous when they had to dance because he might make a mistake live. But then he had his leader who would encourage him which gave Ken enough confidence to go on stage.
 
"Ken will you quit standing there pouting and come over here" N said talking to a dazed Ken. Ken snapped out of his thoughts and looked around.
 
"Where did everyone else go hyung?" Ken asked noticing it was just him and N in the dance studio.
 
"They left about five minutes while you were daydreaming." Ken blushed and looked away awkwardly not noticing he was just standing there. He hoped N wouldn't ask what he was thinking about.
 
"Ken are you okay your face seems to be red?" N asked sounding worried about the way Ken was behaving.
 
"I'm fine nothing wrong hyung, but is it okay if we can stay back a little longer to practice?" Ken put on his puppy eyes trying to convince his leader. N smirked at him Ken looked so cute he just wanted to kiss him.
 
"Sure Ken what do you need help on this time?" Ken smiled feeling happy that he managed to get his hyung to stay.
 
"I need more help with the hips part."
 
"Okay i'll show you first and then just follow my movements."  Ken nodded and watched again how N made moving his hips so y. Next thing he knows he blanks out again thinking how N can make moving hips look so y.
 
"Ken are you sure not sick your face is red again." N laughed teasing a blushing Ken.
 
"I'm fine hyung what were you saying?"
 
"I was trying to tell you its your turn." Ken knew he was going to mess it up but he still gave it a try. N saw Ken try the dance and he seemed to do it well in a way. Instead of looking y Ken looked cute. But then again he is the cute main vocal so of course everything he does looks cute. Now it was Ken's turn to snap N out of his thoughts.
 
"Hyung are you sure you're not the sick one?" Ken laughed seeing how red N got.
 
"I think we should head back to the dorm seeing how you learned the dance." N said quickly out of emberassment wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. They went back to their dorm and fell asleep without saying a word this time. But secretly while N was asleep Ken was thinking of a plan on how to get his leader's love.