-Seungri-

Colors

I think its time I told you

I'm a fan of your universe

and every shade that you offer

it's different but I know it works 

I'm addicted to the magic

All the glow of the city lights

I felt it in my veins, just didn't know

how to say it ~

Lee Seunghyun. Known as Seungri, the victory of Bigbang, but the fact that majority of the world refuses to notice that is just saddening.  

He may have had his fair share of scandals and the society being as it is never fails to trample the self-esteem of the poor panda, but he ain't the victory for no reason. The boy works hard day and night to satisfy the ever demanding demons of his life. He makes his own pathways and paves forward and gets what he wants and that is truly admirable. Or well atleast the leader thought so. He was damn proud of his maknae and no one can ever make him say otherwise. 

His maknae. 

That sounded just so right. It was no hidden secret that Kwon Jiyong was simply infatuated with his baby maknae, be it on stage or off stage. He simply couldn;t keep his hands to himself when Seungri was around. His obsession may seem a little too overboard to the people who didn't know them, but to the rest who knew, it was just pure love and adoration. He was his biggest fan. 

He wanted the world to know how much he cherished his beloved. His inspiration. His personal ray of light that saved him countless times. He could get as cheesy and greasy with words if it was seungri he was talking about. Seungri was a blast of colors for him, his personal rainbow you could say. At times when Joyongs world would be a dark and scary blob of black and gray with will the clouds of desperation and desolation looming over his head, and with simply shut out the world and confine in his own personal hell, thinking of ways to disappear. His maknae would barge in like a rainbow after a storm, all bright and colorful, whispering and promising that the world wasn't as evil as it seemed and everything would get better. He would hours with his leader, arms wrapped aound his tiny frame and whisper nothing but sweet pure assurances that sounded like a beautiful melody, clearing his mind of all the impurity. And he would just sit there in maknaes arms and be comforted, never wanting to leave the warmth of his love.

Sometimes he would be in the studio working his off for a comback, not sleeping and eating, losing himself in the music not knowing what's going around in the world. There he would be again, his maknae, making sure that his leader was well fed and rested. Forcing him out of the studio and if not, then accompanying him through the night. Jiyong would pause and look at him, seeing that smile would always raise his spirits, no matter what, because nothing was more genuine and pure than that gorgeous smile that did wonders to his day and mood. It was so comforting and felt at home that he looked forward to it everyday. A smile that would make his heart flutter, tongue stutter and brain shut down for a few seconds. A smile that would light up the leaders eyes like a switch and literally shone with delight. 

A smile that made him want to capture it in the sweetest kiss~ 

Jiyong sighed, running his hand through his messed up hair. He missed his maknae. He would return from his activities soon in Japan but still, days seemed long and endless without him. He missed every little thing about that idiot, from his silly jokes, to his crazy laugh, every touch every word, just everything. He couldn't wait to have him in his arms again. Oh and trust him, he wasn't letting his ball of sunshine go anywhere anytime soon. 

Ok no he had to talk to him, it was crazy how much his abscence affected him. He picked up his phone just as it started ringing with a familiar name flashing up. He smiled, all gums and teeth. His maknae missed him too. 

 

------------------------------------------------------

ahem! err ok it was supposed to be a one shot but I'm now making it two shot XD 

it's nothing much but I hope its nice enough. 

p.s. thank you to all those who suscribed it before, and might have forgotten about it lol ..sorry for being so late *hugs*