Bomi POV

The Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday , 11.1.2014

So here am I standing alone at the dance room. Why ? Hahaha because my lovely friends not here yet. Okay let me introduce myself , my name is YOON BOMI and I've been friend with those two dork since our freshmen year.

Actually , at first I didn't like the idea of dating while I was still at school but those two dork always telling how great it can be if we were dating while still at school.

Now , we were on our third year in this school , and for 3 years we were single at this school and they were dreaming to find a boyfriend.

"bom ah mianhae , I was late again" there she were late again. "Where is stal ?" I ask her and she shook her head. Okay she didn't come to school again. "Whatever let's start practising for the school concert"

Oh right , I forget to tell you. We were the school dancer. We were an amateur but not youngji because she attend dance class outside the school. Every year , we were assign to dance at the school event. 

"bom ah , you've heard the story about stal and that guy ?" "yup , why ? Is there a new rumours about them ? I thought they didn't meet anymore ?" "Yah , that's why you were not popular you . They not meeting in person but they meeting through instagram" "so what so great about them ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter