Youngji POV

The Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday 6.2.2014 

Okay I know I have make the biggest mistake in my life. It's not like I want to accept Jackson. Its just he keep disturbing me. He doesn't care whether I was in my class , at my house , sleeping , eating , he will always disturb me.

He just want me to accept him and I don't have any other choice than accept him. "Wang Jackson meet me when break time" I told him and he just nod his head. 

(Kring~) okay it's break time and I have to fix this. "hey babe. Why do you want to meet me ?" "don't babe me. I'm here to explain something to you. I think you have wait not you but we. We have made the biggest mistake Jackson. I think it's better if you go and apologise at bom and don't see me again"

I was leaving him but he catch up to me and grab my wrist "what ? No youngji. You have to understand sometimes love cannot be push. We have to know to whom our heart beating and my heart was beating for you" 

Yeah whatever. I show him my unamused face to him. "we are over Wang Jackson. I rather lose you than losing my friend"

Now I have to find bom. "bom ah !! Where are you ?" huh ? She's not in the dance room ? Where the heck is that girl. Oh wait a minute isn't that taehyung. "Taehyung !!" "what do you want !?" 

Geez he was the perfect pair for bom because both of them was super scary. "I just want to ask you where is bom ? Look , I'm sorry but I have to explain everything to her" 

After a few minute waiting for his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter