Misunderstanding

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona having trouble sleeping that night after receiving that email. She keep asking herself who is the woman who wants to separate her family. She cried to sleep feeling helpless. Part of her she believe ChangWook. She know he won’t do that to her or to InHa. But there is another part of her is afraid what if he really will betryahed them. Betrayed their relationship. That thought alone makes her sick.

 

ChangWook is shock to find out that it's already 4 am in the morning. His intention is to get a nap but that short nap turns into a 6 hours’ sleep. He quickly get his things and go back home. When he reach home, Yoona is still sleeping. He take a shower and got change and climb to bed next to her. He hug her slim body from behind and nuzzle her neck. "Sorry, I'm late Jagiya." he whispers silently to her and kiss the back of her neck. He spoons her in his arm until he doze off. He woke up to the sound of alarm. It's 6.30 am and Yoona is no longer on the bed, he tries to find her just then he heard the sound of water coming out from the bathroom that tells Yoona is in the shower. As he about to shut his eyes again, InHa cries so he quickly gets up and walk towards the nursery to check on her. She wet her diapers and need to change so he change InHa's diapers and bring her to his bedroom. "Do you miss me, baby?" he ask the now talkative toddler.

"Nae." she replied and put her head on his shoulders. InHa love to do that if she misses her appa. Sometimes if she is sleepy, she can fall asleep on his shoulders. That's how close she is to ChangWook.

"Appa miss you too, sweetheart. I am so sorry i need to work extra hours this past week. Let's go out and play today. You like it?"

She claps her little hands upon hearing the word play. "Chodda. I yove to pyay" she replied in her baby words.

He continues to play with his little girl. InHa is getting cheekier day by day and it amazes him how smart she is now. Kids learn fast and they can pick up things easily. So Yoona and him watch out for their words especially in front of her to avoid she pick up wrong words. She is growing up so fast that sometimes he misses the time when she is a baby. Not long after, Yoona came out from her shower. She wore the bathrobe and her hair is wrap in a towel that be rolled up like turban on top of her head.

"Oh, you are awake oppa. What time did you come back last night?" she asked even she already know the answer as she is not asleep when he came home.

“I am sorry. I fell asleep in the studio when doing work, I came back at 4 this morning.”

“Are you alone in the studio?” he nods to her question without hesitation but Yoona smiles hesitantly as she is reminded of the email she received last night.

She just let him playing with Inha while she get ready and go down to do housework. ChangWook still hasn’t notice on her a little bit cold behavior and he continues entertaining his little muchkin.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ji Won is rushing as she is already late abnd she decided to just take the taxi instead of subway. When she arrived at the ice cream parlour, Yoona is already therewaiting. 

"Hey, i am so sorry. I overslept. How long have you been waiting." JiWon appologized to Yoona because she is late. It was almost midnight when Yoona message her to meet up today. When JiWon asked why, she said she has something urgent to ask. About ChangWook. JiWon can somehow guess but she doesn't want to make any assumptions so she agrees to see her. Eventhough she is trying to smile, but JiWon knew Yoona is hiding something. 

"Gwenchana. Its only about 20 minutes since I arrived. You are not that late. Thank you for coming to meet me, JiWon. I hope I do not ruin your weekend plans." Yoona feels bad that she has to call her out on weekends but she doesn't know who else she can talk to. 

"Have you ordered? If don't what are you planning to have I order it for you." after getting what she wants to have, Ji Won ordered 2 sundaes from the counter and go back to their seats while waiting for the ice cream to be served. "Why suddenly you want to meet here and not at the cafe?" JiWon ask Yoona.

"I suddenly craving for ice cream and I don't want oppa to know I meet you that is why I am not meeting you at my cafe." 

"I see. But it's cool too to have ice cream once in a while. I haven't eat one for months too. Why you do not want your husband to know you are meeting me?  Is there any problem between you and sunbae, Yoona?" she asked her out of concern. 

"Aniyo. There's no problem between us," Yoona bent her heads down trying to hide her expression. 

"Don't lie Yoona-ya. I can see how solemn you look from outside before I came in. Tell me. Don't worry your secret is safe with me." JiWon takes Yoona hands and caress it gently trying to ensure her that she can help if she really having problem with ChangWook. 

"I don't know how to start. I feel bad having to tell you about this. But I know no one else who is close to ChangWook oppa other than you."

"You are scaring me now. Are you two ok?" 

Yoona nods lightly but no smile on her face. "I do not know how to put this in words. By any chance did someone has a crush on ChangWook oppa?"

JiWon almost spit the water she drinks. She never thought that question will be ask by her. 

"I don't think sunbae cheats on you. He loves you a lot. Why? Did you caught something?" 

Yoona showed the mysterious email upon JiWon questions and Jiwon eyes widen upon reading those. She can tell in an instant who the sender is. 

"Mmmm, Yoona ya, I might need to tell you something but I want you to be calm ok? Things are still not confirm and I am in the midst of investigating. So just be calm ok?" she holds Yoona's hands trying to keep her calm. 

"First of all, do you know that sunbae has an ex girlfriend?" she asked slowly.

Yoona shake her head, "I know he has been in relationship before, but I don't know who is she. He never told me."

JiWon sighs. "I don't think he told anyone. Apparently, his girlfriend came back and she is working in our company now."

Yoona let out a long sigh and she is holding her chest and slowly rubbing it to stay calm. JiWon hold her hand tighter to calm her and she continues, "Sunbae is shocked but he has no choice but to treat her as co worker. I don't think sunbae has any intention on her but I can sense differently on her side."

"What do you mean?" Yoona already at the brink of crying upon hearing about her husband's ex. Though she knew very well she is not his first girlfriend but knowing that his ex in the picture now makes her feels suffocate. 

"My guess is she wants him back. I think initially she just wants to flirt around with sunbae but knowing that he is now a happily married man, she changed her game. I have a feeling she wants more than that. That is my instinct. And since my instint is always correct, that is why I am investigating her in secret. I am gathering all the proofs that she wants to do something bad to sunbae."

"Something bad? I don't understand?" Yoona asked further. 

"I have a strong feeling she wanted to trap sunbae till he can't run. And seems like she already made her move but not to sunbae but to you."

"Oh my god. Who is this woman. Why must she do that." Yoona find herself hard to breathe. JiWon moves to her side and calm her down. She rubs her back and ask her to breathe slowly. 

"You have to trust sunbae, Yoona ya. I don't think there's a light thought in his mind to go back to her. I know how much he loves you. He has been secretly in love with you for years and I don't think he will let you get away. Never." JiWon believe that ChangWook will never cheats or betray Yoona. She trust her sunbae.She knows how loyal that man is. 

"You'll never know JiWon. People can change." Yoona said softly. Deep down she trusts her husband but there is slight jelousy in her and feeling afraid too that the worse could happen. 

Jiwon knew Yoona is worried something bad will happen to her relationship. She too is worried if ChangWook will change of heart but she swears to stop that from happen. She sense a bad intention from Ji Hyun from the start that is why she secretly spying on her. She is collecting evidence bit by bit and she will use it to blow her plan sooner or later. She asked Yoona to forward the email to her to add up on her 'evidences'.

Yoona must has been crying last night, her eyes are slightly swollen. JiWon looks at her with pity. She tried to cheer her up with some jokes while they enjoying their ice cream. She notice something is different about Yoona today, she is not really a weet tooth but today she finishes up two serving of ice creams. First is the sundae JiWon ordered then she ordered another scoop of cone sundae. She said she is hungry since she doesn't eat much before coming to meet her. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ChangWook is outstation to JeJu Island for work for 5 days. He had asked JiWon to accompany Yoona and InHa while he is away and JiWon straightaway agree as she wants to stop any possibility of having JiHyun slander Yoona if ChangWook is not around. it is almost midnight and Yoona is still at the cafe with Soo Ji doing closing. Since Soo Ji now has a boyfriend and he willl pick her up from work, she doesn't mind stay a bit longer to help Yoona close the store. They even offered to walk Yoona home when ChangWook isn't around but everytime Yoona will politely denied as she doesn't want to trouble them. 

"Eonnie, are you sure you do not want us to send you home? My boyfriend is willing to walk you home, right oppa?" Soo Ji turn to her boyfriend DongWook and the guy nods.

"Yes Yoona-ssi, we can walk you home. It's already almost midnight and no many people around." 

"Gwenchana. My house is very nearby. It takes less than 5 minutes walking. You guys should get going. You need to send her home." 

"Are you sure, eonnie?" Soo Ji asked again. 

"Positive. Now go. Its late. Dong Wook ssi, ride the motorbike carefully." she waved them goodbye.

Then Soo Ji puts on the helmet and hop on the motorbike behind her boyfriend. After making sure everything is ready, Dong Wook starts to ride leaving the cafe compund. After seeing them off, Yoona start making her way h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter