Old Fashion Yoona

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bridal Boutique)

When they arrived at the exclusive bridal boutique in Gangnam, the staff usher them to the vip viewing room. Since TaeJoon already book the time slot, so it's only them at the viewing area. The staff showed them the latest designs of the wedding dresses. There are many type of dresses from the classic princess cut dress, to the fluffy skirt fairy tale dresses to the modern mini dresses. The staffs ask BoMi to choose which ones she wants to try on. BoMi will get both TaeJoon and Yoona's opinion on each dress she chose. 

"What is the latest design and most popular dress people choose now?" BoMi asked the staff of the most trendy design of dress.

"It depends. Some brides still love the classic wedding dress design  either the simple cut or the empire waist cut. But the Mermaid cut is getting popular nowadays too as it has a modern touch in it. Some bride even choose the short dress cut or mini dress to be y on their big day. Here are our best design pick by most customers". The boutique staffs explain in details of the wedding dress collection in their shop. Both BoMi and Yoona give their full attention. 

"Yoona-ya what do you think of short dresses? I think I want to try something different you know, something unique. I think I want to try this one first" Bomi asked the staff to try the mini dress even before Yoona gave her opinion, the staff brings her to changing room to try on. Few minutes later, the curtain open and everyone else is waiting in anticipation especially TaeJoon. BoMi is wearing a long sleeves mini dress made of lace. "Eottae?" Bomi asked. Both men had smile on their face but Yoon seems unsatis fied with the dress. 

"Bomi-ya, i think wearing short dresses for weddings is not really suitable. This is your wedding and it only once in a lifetime. Its not that this dress is not pretty, no but i thin for wedding you need to wear something more decent, more ladylike. I think i prefer long dresses." Yoona giving out her opinion on the dress. 

"But she looks pretty and y in that dress. I think its cool if she wears something different than other brides. Isn't it true Taejoon?" ChangWook butts in and looks at TaeJoon for response. TaeJoon just nods. 

"Guys like you always prefers y women, the one that shows more skin. TaeJoon oppa, do you feel comfortable if all the men at your wedding will look at your bride because of her y dress? This is your wedding, your special day. Do you prefer your wife looks y and draw other men's attention or you prefer your wife looks like a goddess just for you?" Yoona asked TaeJoon. 

"I think i prefer the later. I prefer she looks like a goddess to me. Jagiya, this dress is beautiful but Yoona has a point. This is too y for weddings. You can wear all sorts of short dress for our honeymoon later." Taejoon then choose a classic cut ball gown dress for her to try on. 

"Ya Im Yoona. You are very old fashion. Why don't you let BoMi to wear that mini dress. She wants to try something different. I don't know you are old fashion like this". ChangWook and she just assume that she doesnt here anything. 

"Call me what you want. But it's not old fashion. This is her wedding. I want her to feel extra special on the day. I want her to feel like a princess, a goddess. I want people to look at her in awe because of her extraordinary beauty as a bride. I don't think you understand what i want to explain. And guys like you of course prefer girls that shows more skin right?" Yoona gave him a glare and he just smirks at her statement. 

"Are you ready?" The staff asked us before they open up the curtain. When all of them nods, the staff open the curtain and there is BoMi standing wearing the dress TaeJoon chose for her. She looks so beautiful. TaeJoon was so in awe that his jaw drop and ChangWook looks surprised too. When Yoona looking at their expression she smiles. She knows that she manage to make them understand what she is tring to say earlier. "Now you understand what I am trying to say right, TaeJoon oppa?" TaeJoon nods still looking at his future bride in awe. 

"This is our classic design that love by many of our customers" the staff explained. 

"Do you like it oppa?" BoMi asked her fiance. "You look super beautiful in it jagiya. I love it. How do u feel wearing the dress?" TaeJoon asked back.

"I love it oppa. I love this one compared to before. Can we go for this one?" BoMi fell in love with the dress the moment she put in on. Luckily Yoona nags about the short dress she wore earlier if not she made a wrong choice. They decided to choose that dress for BoMi. 

"Now let choose your dress Yoona. i will make you the most beautiful maid of honor that day" Bomi drags Yoona to the section where all bridesmaid dresses are. They browse through the dresses. There are variety of colors. Yoona wants to wear her favourite color dress but the only pink color dress there is a sleeveless mini dress. She thinks its too y. She d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter