AllKpop #2

Xpression - Big Hit's New Girl Group - APPLY CLOSED! REVEALING MEMBERS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums    Big Hit Entertainment's upcoming girl group Xpression releases dance practice video December 23, 2016 @ 1:08 PM by admin scrap, share & like 2729 shares

After the announcement of Big Hit's new girl group, Xpression, the company has released yet another bit of information, yet this time, in the form of a video!

SEE ALSO: BTS releases dates for WINGS World Tour

For the first time, we get to have a good look at all of the members together on the dance floor.

Xpression just dropped their first dance practice video on Youtube, showing the seven future idols in action in the Big Hit Practice studio. Though this isn't the choreography for their debut song, it's something. Big Hit Entertainment definitely knows how to tease their fans!

The still unnamed members of below show off their undeniable skills with a unique flare for an interesting choice in song. The seven seem strong and proud and work together well in perfect sync as a unit. We can already tell this group won't be very similar to many and hopefully will continue to stand out once they debut.

We think that we can already the dance line among the crew of seven, though we can't be sure just yet what's in store for all of the members. Big Hit might have a few tricks up their sleeves to throw us off.

Though the girls have yet to be revealed, CEO Bang has commented to reporters

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter