Plotlines

Xpression - Big Hit's New Girl Group - APPLY CLOSED! REVEALING MEMBERS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

xpression home

Express Yourself

available

Queen Bee (1)

Leader, Lead Rapper, Vocalist

Otherwise known as the leader of the pack, The Queen Bee is the Eomma or Appa of the group. She has a hard to reckon with rap style, and isn't someone whose skills should be taken lightly. She's been rapping with the mic for ages and her superiority in her abilities really shows on stage. She's trained the longest with Big Hit out of all of the members and before debuting with Xpression, she planned on debuting in a rapper trio until she was asked by the CEO himself to lead Xpression.

AGE 20-23
FACT Full Korean but knows how to speak 2+ languages fluently.
FACT She's known the other members before joining the group, though she was the last to be chosen officially.

A/N I want to keep the plotlines rather vague so you all may use your creative license. I don't want to limit you or ask for anything too specific. I want to give you free reign.

 

available

Rap Warrior (3)

Main Rapper & Composer

The Rap Warrior is the main rapper for a reason. She's hype on the beat and quick with her lines and paired with her composing abilities, she's a top competitor in her position. Her voice and raps are very distinctive and easily recognized. She spits literal fire on stage, and no matter where she is during the performance you feel her fierce presence.

AGE 19-23
FACTS At least half Korean
FACTS Helps produce and write Xpression's songs and knows how to play 2+ instruments.

A/N I want to keep the plotlines rather vague so you all may use your creative license. I don't want to limit you or ask for anything too specific. I want to give you free reign.

 

available

The Goddess (2)

Face of the Group, Main vocalist

The goddess stuns fans and idols alike with even just one smile from this flawless beauty and takes them to even new heights when she opens and sings one haunting note. She was rightly named the Face of the Group as well as Main vocalist and draws in even more fans to Xpression. Though, underneath her gorgeous exterior, is she more than just another pretty face?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter