Chapter 20

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina took the bus to the college while putting on her earphones . She was spazzing out along the ride without realizing that someone had been watching her ever since she walks out of the apartment . The bus was crowded , she had no choice instead of standing despite of her nauseous in her early of pregnancy . 

"Hey there pretty , you looks so pale .Want me to embrace you"?

A middle man aged asked as he tried to gropped Mina . The bus was so damn crowded, she could not even moves and the passsengers didn't pay any attention to her as they were busy thinking about themselves . 

"I- am sorry .. I am not well, please let me go " . Mina plead . The man just smirked . He manages to d Mina with his nasty hand . 

"Fudge you !!!' Someone shouted while punching his face . Mina turn around, to shocked her it is chaeyoung who just done punching the men, receiving a glance from all of the passengers . 

" Chaen-g ??" . Mina asked . 

"I will sue this company . Wait for it " ! .Chaeyoung shouted as she grabbed Mina's hand and asked the driver to stops the bus .  She pulled Mina with her angrily . 

"Slow down !! I want to throw up " .Mina punched chaeyoung's shoulder . Chaeyoung stops and let go of Mina's hand before patting her back . 

" Go away . I don't asked you to follow me .I can take care of myself ." Mina said as she continue to walks . Chaeyoung blocked her ways , Mina grumped  . 

" It is not you . But both of you " . 

" What do you mean ? " . Mina asked with a serious tones. 

" Why you didn't tell me about it? I deserves to know about it . It is our baby . My responbilty . I am sorry Mina " . Chaeyoung said as she looks through mina's eyes sincerely . 

" Who tells you about it ? " .  

" I know every single things. Jungyeon unnie told me . You are still my wife , this baby was mine " . Chaeyoung said as she shows her thumb to Mina's belly . 

" Don't make a joke chaeng.Your marriage with minyoung was this week . It is the day after tomorrow . There's nothing that you can do about it ." . Mina said as she punched chaeyoung .Chaeyoung grabbed her waist and pulled her onto a kiss . She miss that lips so bad . 

" Stop it " . Mina asked, but she was so helpless to push the girl and their lips were favouring each other without minding people passerby . 

"I love you . Love you . I love you . " .Chaeyoung mumbles . She can't control her emotions anymore . Mina tighten her hug with chaeyoung while sobbing . 

"What about Minyoung ? " . Jaehoon? My parents? " Mina asked .

"We have a plan. Be patient Mina " . Chaeyoung promised . 

-

-

Mina agreed to acts like they were completely stranger when Minyoung came to meet chaeyoung at the college . Due to her hormones , she can't lie she was so jealous of the fake skin ship chaeng initiates with min young . Sana tried to calm her down . 

" We shall go now Mina " .Sana pulled Mina away from them . Chaeyoung was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter